The Oni appears to take GREAT offense at you addressing him as an "Ogre Mage"

>The Oni appears to take GREAT offense at you addressing him as an "Ogre Mage"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
salon.com/2016/05/20/big_penises_were_for_ogres_why_so_many_classical_sculptures_are_so_modestly_endowed_partner/
youtube.com/watch?v=6nPAkYDJlg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then I call him a "weeaboo faggot"

first post best post as usual

Yeah well I took offence when he kidnapped those kids and ate them. I'll make sure we write "Ogre Mage" on his headstone.

I AM

Well, that's it. Thread's over. Nothing short of a miracle is going to beat that.

But an Oni is a native Japanese demon.

>respect muh pronouns!

Die, SJW monster!

"the dead doesn't need to worry about semantics"

JAPANESE

GOBLIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

>weeaboo
Here we go again, using words we don't know to talk about shit that isn't even related to what the word means.

IRON MAN!

>Word is being used to refer to an ugly foreign prety-much-an-ogre creature who prefers to be called by his Japenese name, despite being the same thing as an ogre
>No it doesn't count that the Japanese counted Oni's as Demons, Most Fantasy Races were regarded as just nature spirits before the Fantasy genre started making them physical material races. If Japan had been the one to pioneer Fantasy, Oni would be what we called ogres

Actually Nope. It looks like Weeaboo is the perfect word in this situation, and not even your library of smug animu faces can change that.

What's an /x/ thread doing on traditional games?

You have no fucking idea what oni are or what the hell weeaboo means.

Weeaboo refers to someone obsessed with japanese culture to the point of obnoxiousness, and oni is a kind of japanese ogre, or demon.
It sounds like he knows exactly what he's talking.

Oni are a type of youkai. They aren't demons because there are no "demonic" spirits in Shintoism. To judge them like they are is utterly retarded.

>not demonic
>Magical
>Ugly as sin
>Supernaturally powerful
>Usually outright hostile, murderous beasts, to be avoided at all costs
>Not demonic

A rose by any other name user. They may not have the Satan stamp of approval, but they are, at best, the same level as old timey fairies, who were demon's bitches.

If you honestly think that you either have not read much about Shintoism or are a retard. Possibly both.

>there are no "demonic" spirits in Shintoism
Explain 鬼 then.
And besides, we're not talking Shintoism, we're talking Japanese mythology and folklore, which has historically been taking notes from a LARGE variety of inspirations in the whole East Asian culture sphere. Shintoism has been getting cucked by mainland religions since before the nips knew how to write their ORIGINAL SCRIPT TOTALLY NOT CHINESE DO NOT STEAL.
Jigoku (that means HELL) is even portrayed as the home of oni, or at least the oni are shown as underlings to the Yama, King of Hell. The ones that humans interact with are ones that have come to the surface via mountain caves.
So they are visually quite comparable to ogres and demons, and they live in the mountains and hell, just like ogres and demons respectively. BUT TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN THOSE, PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE WORDS EVERYONE MUST LEARN NIHONGO.
I bet you'd even be triggered if someone translated youkai as "monster", even though they're both catch-all terms referring to an unimaginably broad variety of supernatural creatures.

You sound a bit buttblasted

I'm sorry that you've projected that onto my post, I hope my point still got across.

>"Captain we're out of ammunition for the argument cannons"
>"Dammit how could this happen...aight, activate the "U Mad" deflector shields. With any luck, he might decide we're no worth the effort and leave."

>implying I'm the original user you replied to

I ask him why he isn't best girl

Touhou told me all oni are best girl

I'm etting tired of this reddit meme creeping up on Veeky Forums

>GOBLIN
You misspelled GOBURRIN there, champ

BEGUN

????
I didn't imply that whatsoever, actually. Nor does that issue even matter in the slightest.

Just saying you are mad at the wrong person.

You seem extremely confused.

spot the weeaboo lads

>implying that's what being a weeaboo is

Normally I'd apologize, but I'm afraid the time for talking is ogre.

You remind me of the guy I played with who got pissed when I referred to his donut steel race of supernatural aliens from some horrordimension as demons.

Mostly because the fact that they weren't demons was supposed to be the big tweeest, except nobody bought it because nobody gave a shit about the semantic distinction.

>weeaboo
>obsessed with japanese culture to the point of being obnoxious

>you
>obsessed with japanese culture to the point of being obnoxious

The math checks out, lads.
Let me guess, it's 神「kami」, not "god". It's 幽霊「yuurei」, not "ghost".
Stuff like kappa and tengu are different, in that they have NO equatable western/english counterpart to be translated in to, but oni absolutely does. Obsessing over the need to call it an oni, and refer to it as nothing but, is very weeb of you.

Touhou told you correctly, mah nigga.

>be Kobold
>hear about what they call a "Kobold" over there

Alright, wise guy, two can play this game!

>weeaboo faggot detected

I laugh at this being from Japanese mythology, for he is clearly a Caucasian human whose superficial exposure to Japan has lead him to develop an idealised view of its culture.

Motherfucker, we invented the word weeaboo

Weeaboo only applies to non-Japanese people.

Does that Ogre Mage look like his dick is small enough to be a jap?

If he were really Japanese, he wouldn't obsess over that being part of his identity and sperg out over being called an ogre.

>FILTHY GAIJIN obsessed with japanese culture to the point of being obnoxious

FTFY

>we invented the word weeaboo

We associated the word as being a synonym of otaku, but we weren't the first to use the word.

Are you retarded? Pretty much all Asians get pissed off if you say they're from a different country.

It was a nonsense term before us. It had no meaning. We invented the word.

Gorillas have smaller penises than humans. He probably could have a tiny dick.

Here's what I turned up in a google search for ogre dick

salon.com/2016/05/20/big_penises_were_for_ogres_why_so_many_classical_sculptures_are_so_modestly_endowed_partner/

He's not an ogre, he's an Oni. Weren't you paying attention?

>its not a sword mom! it's a genuine steel katana folded 1000 times! but i guess that's all i can expect of a baka gaijin like you desu

Yeah but this isn't a regular Asian situation. Either

A) That he is actually an Oni and he came from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck east for adventure or something. If this were the case, he'd be used to this kinda shit by now, because to the average person he looks like an ogre with horns

B) he's a faggot ogre pretending to be an Oni to fulfil his fantasies and hates when his bubble is burst.

That will teach him to not call me dire halfling

A) You might be the first people he encountered

B) That's an Ogre with a degree of intelligence and imagination, which is worth investigating.

>intelligence and imagination
Is that what your mom told you when the other kids laughed at your kimono?

>Weeaboo
>Intelligence and Imagination
ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Ko(Polts) > western """""Kobolds"""""

Ogres are dumb as shit user. If an ogre has enough knowledge and imagination to pretend to be an Oni, something is up and worth investigating. Use your brain for once.

You take that back right now you filthy heretic!

>delusions of grandeur are now a sign of intellignece

lel

See

For a dog they would be.

A diminutive Arachne has approached your character and wants to become an adventurer. What do?

Agree, on the condition that she not eat any of my spell components.

Don't let Goblin Slayer see this

check for n%I=W

Go back to polishing those spears, Lifts-Her-Tail.

Why are your spell components bugs?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nPAkYDJlg4

Look into those eyes and tell me again that you'd crush this qtspood

This thread began on a retarded premise and was consequentially filled with retards.

I hate you all so much.

Absolutely. Train her to drip poisons from her silk into the glasses of our enemies, so we can more easily rob them when they're lethargic.

Make her an equal partner, join a Thieves Guild, work together as second-storymen. Get little jingle bells so she can make alarm wires with her silk.

Try to keep her out of danger, as ranged support as best as possible. Don't want her getting stomped or smacked around.

Lot of ways this could go right. Main issue would be travelling with her between cities, making sure she doesn't get caught in bad weather or lost in the wilderness. Maybe invest in a big comfortable turban or ushanka hat with a secret compartment for her to sit in.

If she can produce any venom/toxins, see if she's up to milking those into a vial so we can build up a back-up venom that we could sell if we had to. If her poison isn't too bad, maybe try to build up an immunity for myself.

We love you too user.

Actually, no. Perry bible fellowship invented the word weeaboo, Veeky Forums used it as a wordfilter for otaku. All you did was tweak the context its used in.

Come on this is basic shit you should know before you call out someone with a smug anime icon.

Look, sometimes you just need to take a mosquito and use its essence to summon a swarm of mosquitoes from the Plane of Mosquitoes.

Same with bees.

It wasn't a word when PBF used it. Without meaning it's not a word.

It was also a wordfilter for wapanese, so you're wrong there, too.

i am ok with all of this...

>despite being the same thing as an ogre
You are literally a dolphin.