While it's well known that psychompomps tend to dislike undead...

While it's well known that psychompomps tend to dislike undead, what are their opinions on beings that have their lifespan extended through magic, such as familiars or magicians?

What does Veeky Forums think of Komachi?
Did she deserve it?

The word psychopomps just make me think of cyberpunk rather than what they actually are supposed to be

That's because you're pleb.

>psychompomps tend to dislike undead
Not sure about that. The ankou from Britanny has a crew of undead, and he tends to care more about the quantity of souls he reap than getting the right people.

>mister
>a man in gensokyo
absolutely disgusting.

There are men in Gensokyo, it's just that only one of them is even slightly relevant.

"I can wait. Some come sooner, some come later. But you WILL come. And then, you will be mine again, my dear, dear boy. Until you decide to travel back and try again. But know this, my child: You will always return to me. Ours is a love that can never, ever be denied."

>What is it, user? I don't have time to chat.
>If you want to hang out, get in the boat.
>Otherwise you should go back.

What do?

How do Psychopomps feel about mermaids?

That's cute, NOW GET IN THE BAG!

If Psychopomp were a character class (in a game with warriors, thieves, and mages and stuff), what would it do?

Give out legal notifications to unnaturally long-lived and undead beings that they are in violation of the law?

Kinda like a cosmic lawyer.

I pick a fight so she starts throwing money at me.

Seiga is sure popular with them.

That they should all be exterminated lest humanity wises up and starts breeding them for immortality food

Their bones are profitable

Too bad the Furies didn't

I have literally never seen a situation that went well when someone ate mermaid flesh.

That's because you've not been breeding them on mass to be eaten.

See, one person once ate mermaid flesh and she had to found a cult of ritual sacrifice to give the power back or else her whole village would be sucked into an alternate dimension where everyone would be turned into mutant undying slaves to the mermaids will so it could be whole again.

I can't imagine that going any better on an industrial scale.

>Implying that domestication wouldn't breed out the immortality.

So, what I'm getting from this, is that the side effects can be migrated by human sacrifice?

I bet we could breed sacrifices faster than mermaids, though, I'm not sure what the benefit of eating them would be.

What if it's mythical animals that eat a mermaid then?