Did you guys here about XRP being listed on coinbase? Guess what... so is XMR. This is not a fucking drill...

Did you guys here about XRP being listed on coinbase? Guess what... so is XMR. This is not a fucking drill, I watched the cryptobeak vid that shows XRP is listed as a supported currency, I then tried it with Monero and it's fucking listed. I just went all in motherfuckers.

If you don't believe me try it yourselves.

STOP
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SHILLING XMR
HOW CAN YOU BE HOLDING XMR AND FEEL DESPERATE ENOUGH TO SHILL?

Even without the coinbase listing, monero is a strong coin. Can't wait to see the ensuing fomo if this comes to fruition.

Are you retarded? It's getting listed on coinbase, this is about to moon so hard!

Tipping point coming.
Coinbase shitcoin avalanche soon.

Agreed, I'm holding 0 but about to put 25-30% of my coins in xmr as a value store. I'm feeling a good run soon

Monero will not be listed until there's multisig

Go look on their support page and type in Monero. I fucking dare you. Get in or stay poor.

monero wont be listed not until there is a multisig or some other form of good protection.

I can see XRP.

kek, I guess we will see I don't like these speculative pumps

of course its a fucking pajeet. this isnt your pump coin so fuck off

Kill yourself you nigger faggot. Literally fake.

That means jack shit

Cate Archer is Monero girl weeaboo fag

Well in OP's defensive it does show "supported currencies"

I was pretty damn sure XRP was getting listed, had no idea they were going to do XMR, but I mean fuck, the proof is in the coding on the coinbase site itself. Why the add a XMR support link showing it as a supported currency along with XRP if it wasn't getting added? It doesn't work for any other coin, trust me I've tried a ton.

Did you try it yourself? NO. Literally not fake. Go try yourself faggot and then see if you can talk shit!

so this IRS-compliant exchange is going to offer the 'deep web monay' ? I'm an XMR holder but kek this is dumb

>hurdurr, it's coin that offers privacy features so it's only good for muh deep web

sirs, it is not monero or ripple to be added to coinbase, but raiblocks

imagine your the CEO of a highly watched company and not some edgelord and tell me your not going to worry about the headaches of adding XMR

Literally doesn't matter. Monero is the comfy zone. Just trade your gains for XMR and chill.

CEO of highly watched company will be just relieved that money will not take all their gains. And even if they wanted to play as honest tax payer, they can use view key which has the advantage that only the _responsible_ and _trusted_ people have access to your account balance.

s/that money will not/that the government will not/

will there be a dip?

only if you bring the chips ;)

Probably not much of one, if you get really lucky it might get down to .0156, but if it's really getting added to coinbase I wouldn't take any chances over a few sats.

Lol I just tried checking their site. It DOES NOT say that they support XMR or XRP - in fact they literally say they don't accept anything but Lite, ETC and Bit. And 3 offshoots of those.

Will CoinBase possibly add XMR and XPR later? Maybe. They did say they were gonna add new coins.

But right now it's just speculation and you are very misleading.

monero will dip soon screen this

Did you go to their support page and type monero or ripple into the search bar? If you do it shows a link below it to supported currencies. They aren't actually listed on the chart yet, but the link DOES exist. Meaning someone on Coinbase took the time to create a link for XMR and XRP to go to the chart in anticipation for them being added. It doesn't do that with ANY other coins besides the ones already on Coinbase. Look again brainlet!

Try it with Ark... or even better, chainlink! wwwww

Out of my coin
I had nothing against India, but you fucking pajeets just keep asking for it.
OUT
OF
THIS
COIN

I tried it on mobile and it didn't work, but you are right actually, it works on my desktop. Good find