Female soldier

>female soldier
>a commander at that
No wonder Imperium can't get anything done first of all women are stupid there is a reason why they don't compete against men in chess so letting one command a group of men in a war is a death sentence, the guardsmen should just rape their sergeant and let someone else lead them.

Second they have slower reaction times so by the time she takes a shot the entire battle is already lost. Space Marines know that female marine would just be a waste of geneseed so they made the bullshit ''females are incompatible'' excuse it's not like the general population knows any better. Can you imagine female Orks? LMAO they would change from ''a threat that will never go away'' to ''a threat we dealt with in a week''.

>/pol/

Pretty low-tier shitposting.

What's with the massive influx of shitposting today?

So, how is being a virgin at 30 treating you ?

Do newfags not know how to sage?

They're getting really nervous about how they'll stay relevant after that election they're about to lose

>implying anything he said is untrue

You're either dumb and shitposting badly, or retarded and serious. Either way, you're on the negative end of the shitposting spectrum.

Bleach is under the sink, be liberal with consumption.

What's this from? top kek.

Also remember to sage, people. Just a reminder.

user, I don't where you got your degree in Internet Zoology, but that is obviously a member of the species "Autismus Virginicus" more colloquially know as a Robot.
And as any half-wit knows, Robots are actually native to the /r9k/ lands.

I swear where do people learn these foolish misconceptions.

>women

As a DM I make it my goal to represent the true parasites women are. In any Dark Heresy game it is always the woman who turns to chaos, for she is too weak to earn the Emperors blessing.

Being a slut and sucking your way to power is far easier than dedicating your life through iron will and self-sacrifice to something far greater than yourself.

Something a woman will never understand.

Don't post in the thread if you don't like it, retard.

you do know that posting an image nullifies the sage right?

Dunno. Got it off /sp/

hey leave me out of this i just got here

Interesting points, professor

>implying that humans are the same 38,000 years from now
>implying that living in countless different environments across the galaxy hasn't created a gross disparity of features the likes of which we can scarcely imagine

even if you want to say that women aren't as smart of have as high of a reaction time NOW, 40k humans are not contemporary ones

>Implying being a guardsmen isn't already a death sentence
>Implying the differences between men and women aren't miniscule compared to the differences between humans and xenos

Nice bait

Your girlfriend told you to write this? Maybe she will give you a handjob if you lick her ass more.

Congrats, OP! You finally did it, you mad gayman. It takes courage to come out of the closet, even in this current year. Now, on to your second goal: that real life gender swap spell!

I would much rather have a Carnifex covering me than a woman.

At least I sagebombed your shitty sisters of battle thread into oblivion.

/pol/ pls go

bump

At least he has one, lonely /pol/fag.

>all this projection onto the imaginary /pol/ boogey man.

That's my point. Upper body strength doesn't matter when you're being trampled by a carnifex. Reaction time doesn't matter when an Eldar can separate your head from your shoulders before you can register it. Being bad at chess doesn't matter when you're fighting century or millennia old tactical geniuses.

It's Imperial Guard. As long as you can point a lasgun and hold a line for a few more seconds with your death, then you're in.

>that's not what projection means