Tell me one good reason not to dump all my ark RIGHT NOW and buy ripple

tell me one good reason not to dump all my ark RIGHT NOW and buy ripple

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018/#5425b30e13e6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy high sell low!

Because being stuck with ark bags is more comfy than being stuck with xrp bags

t.tried both

That coinbase listing rumor is fake.

But go ahead and dump your Ark, maybe buy something that'll be worth something in a few years.

Market cap

because with ripple you have 95% of the coins held privately and used to artificially inflate the price

Jesus hwo can you retards be so fucking dumb

Even if ARK turns out to be the biggest piece of shit coin out there, at least it isn't a scam with all the coins locked up and artificially inflating volume and price to get listed on exchanges. The coin actually has users, developers and a github

After this fucking bubble causes the biggest financial crisis in history it will only be the non-scams that are still here

FUCK OFF SLOWPOKE, I TOLD YOU. IF YOUR DAD WANTS TO BUY RIPPLE YOU HAVE TO BITE HIS FORESKIN OFF, NO ONE WITH A FORESKIN CAN HAVE RIPPLE. ITS JEW-ONLY.

I just want to make money bro, ark has not been moving AT ALL, prove me wrong, its pathetic it can't even break 30k sats

look what happened to ripple last time it hit 40 cents. youre welcome

It will moon 5 minutes after you sell

>measuring in sats
whew lad

ark is poised for a moon mission

do you really measure your profits in dollars? jesus christ, some people on this board are STILL doing this?

>still
sats ceased being relevant when bitcoin ceased being a currency

he got you there user

the only reason we trade shitcoins like ark is so that we can have more BTC

if you don't measure your profits in bitcoin you have been doing it all wrong brother

>measuring in fiat

lmao

With jews, you lose.

>it can't even break 30k sats
dude wat
It's been above 30k. It went under because BTC went berserk. It'll come back to 30k and then some by mid January at the latest. Soon minor releases and constant progress with their VM and other stuff.

Why would you NOT measure in sats? Measuring in sats is why I'm presently butthurt about ARK because it is fucking TANKED there. Won't be forever, but these bags are really heavy right now. I'm patient though because I know things are happening any time between now and within a month.

Two words: mobile wallet

ARK bags are comfy though. The wallet is nice so you can masturbate to it while you dream of making big gains. Can't really do that with most of the other coins on the market.

lmaooo are u slowpoke???

pic related

why do you guys expect a wallet to make such a big difference in price action?

cause they're fucking deluded. they want to carry their bags with them everywhere.

>the only reason we trade shitcoins like ark is so that we can have more BTC
speak for yourself brainlet
ask the cashier at your local grocery store what coins does he use to measure the value of milk
because I don't measure my coins in amazon stocks either

Look at other alts the moment their mobile wallets came out. Easy x5.

one of the white papers saying mobile would be out last january. wtf happened?

Maybe not XRP now it’s pumped but why not ditch Ark for a better known coin? Normies haven’t heard about Ark. They will likely never hear about Ark.

That's the thing, you want a coin that's unknown so you can sell once it's known.

Holy fuck, found the biggest brainlet in this thread.

Faggot normie.

>normie
not an argument

Do you buy your other stocks in amazon stock?

No, you buy with USD.

Do you buy your shitcoins (outside of coinbase) with your other shitcoins?

No. You buy with Bitcoin.

Actually I buy with eth
Nice try bitch

>pic related
And? In your pic it shows being above 30k within just a few days ago. Zoom out a little.

>because I don't measure my coins in amazon stocks either
What does Amazon stock have to do with ARK? Are you buying ARK with shitstock? No. You're buying it with shitcoins. Measure your wealth here with shitcoins like BTC.

Can this thing fucking pump yet. Everything is exploding all the top 20 even shit like Patientory, Monaco, Memetic and Einstemium FFS. We’ve been falling for 3 months reeeeeeee I’m growing to hate this coin

What do you measure the value of BTC in?
I know that tomorrow $1 will still be $1. How much will be 1 BTC? 13k? 20k? Nice store of value, kek.

I measure in sats when accumulating shitcoins, otherwise it's meaningless. It doesn't take a TA genius to take a look at sat charts and figure that, unlike fiat charts, they make no sense.

Sure, sometime you can trade stock for stock too. But it's not the standard.

>$1 will be $1, but loses 3% of its value yearly
>1 BTC will be 1 BTC, but likely gains value due to deflation

fuck that was hard!

>Measure your wealth here with shitcoins like BTC
I will not. You do what you want, autist.

BTC will be 1 BTC
So you don't measure BTC value in fiat? Yeah right, fuck off with that bullshit.

I still love you Moon Man. No homo.

I don't. Because I don't care what it's worth NOW, I know what it will be long term and I want to hold it the longest. I don't cash out. I'm in for the long haul.

Shut up, fag.

>sell the dip
>buy the peak

100% Veeky Forums approved trading strat

lmao fucking this.
please do it, OP. Only good things will come

>5008996
Also chuckled

CAUSE FORBES POSTED ARK AS POTENTIAL FUTURE OF BLOCKCHAIN
forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018/#5425b30e13e6

Check out the author. It's a pajeet.

is this a meme outside of Veeky Forums as well?

Pic related has made me very happy this last week.

>Tell me why I should dump this token that has no reason to be valuable for this other token that has no reason to be valuable
kek