Hey guys me and the missus will be vacationing in Commoragh next week and I wanted to get some advice where to go and...

Hey guys me and the missus will be vacationing in Commoragh next week and I wanted to get some advice where to go and what to do while we're there?

Anything to look out for?

Oi, ya stinkin ;humie, 'eres what ya need ta look or.
>spiky lads
>laughing lads
>lads with theit pants down
If ya see any o dese, ya Krumpim real good, and be on ye way

Gladiator arena. Book tickets to the Hesperax show.

Haemonculus lab tours. Grab a souvenir.

Super-opium den. Hire a Sslyth to watch you while you're passed out.

Top-class prostitutes. Look for the ones that have a tattoo that looks like a weird eye inside a heart. They're more expensive but they're worth it.

Stay a while.

Stay a longer while.

Don't worry, we can plug that soul-leak up for you, just stay a bit longer - we're going on a realspace raid.

Don't forget to come see us, before and after your trip, sir.

I'm looking to get my hair done while I'm there. Only caveat is it can't be a mohawk

Wych salon. They'll make your hair into a registry-grade weapon.

dark eldar pussy was made for human cock

On the south east side of the PAIN SPIRE (not to be confused with the "Pain Spire or Payne Spire) on the 42nd level there's a terrific bakery. It's just past that Mandrakes R' Us and right before the Wylde Wytches

Especially before.

>We want you to make the trip.
WHAT?
>You got offered a trip into Commorragh without being taken as a slave! Either we're being led on or something got fucked up, but we're not missing this opportunity.
>Enjoy your vacation, citizen, and report back all your findings. For the Emperor.

>Crazy as fuck archon is actually selling vacation packages to Commoragh
>Everyone thinks he going for the long Con and plays along
>Playing along suddenly becomes very profitable with tourist traps opening all over the city
>The local economy booms
>the DE find out that getting richer has greater rejuvenate effects then rape and torture
>A few years later Commoragh becomes the financial center of the galaxy

>>A few years later Commoragh becomes the financial center of the galaxy
Isn't it already?

Real question: have the DE ever done outside trades with slaves? I'm inclined to think not.

Sure, just go to the...
Wait a minute, you almost fooled me Khan! No eldar pussy for you spoilsport!

Yeah, but bigger with imperial citizens getting con out of all their money for over-prize trash, long lines for local attractions and lots of tau tourists that don't speak a fucking word of Gothic.

Like Disneyland but with blackjack and hookers.

And kids zone with huge Empy and Primarchs mascots, greasy McDorn's and kids friendly drugs. Lots and lots of drugs

>Like Disneyland but with blackjack and hookers.
Where can I buy tickets?

>Commoragh is known to be home to mercenaries of many species.
>Orks are Mercenaries.
>Orks also keep slaves.
Presumably.

Don't talk to me or my concubine's slave ever again

>Implying you can't find blackjack and hookers.

You've clearly not heard of Club 33.

Buy your tickets with authorized agents of Check their credentials before purchase.