Next coin on coinbase

Normies all use coinbase so does anyone have actual evidence for what coin will be added next

inb4 ripple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943
blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
coindar.org/en/event/bitcoin-cash-bch-listing-on-coinbase-gdax-441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Raiblocks, Sir.

Im interested in that for other reasons but any evidence for coinbase?

Not evidence, but there are reasons to believe xrp, xmr, etc and bch will be listed. Not guaranteed that the forked coins will have a market, though. Might just be because they have to give them to their users. youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38

So Ripple and Monero almost for sure. Maybe Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin Cash.

Veeky Forums supposed to be good at investigating shit. It's like no one want's to actually earn their gains here.

Faggots:
1. Get httrack from httrack.com
2. rip coinbase to a folder on your drive
3. Sift through the scraped shit.

hm interesting thought. they'd have to be pretty stupid to leave something there though.

you talking commented code or undeveloped pieces with hints to future coins?

L I N K
I
N
K

Speaking of exchanges I'm trying to trade XMR but Kraken is a complete pile of shit. What exchange allows Monero trading that isn't a sluggish broken pile of ass?

BCH -- Already confirmed on their blog. Coming Jan 1st. Buy now retards, because normies will PUMP it.

Yes, if they are rolling it out soon something will slip.

Anyone who buys the new coins _before_ they officially appear on coinbase will make a 2-5x gain easily. Normies just buy any shit on coinbase and drive the price up. The LTC/ETH moon is driven by coinbase.

Niggerfaggot, can you kill yourself?

This fag is spreading bullshit.

Take a look yourselves:
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943

Ripple and Monero are NOT being supported.
Bitcoin cash is. Coinbase announced this awhile ago it's officially on their page.

See I'm skeptical of Monero being listed simply due to the fact that it can be widely used for black market purchases.

The more the U.S. seeks to regulate crypto, the harder it will be to legitimize having Monero listed on a regulated exchange network.

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf

For the retards

Cryptobeak dropped this video earlier today youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38

I'm betting on omisego at some point.

Stop helping them. We need to keep the gains for ourselves.

>so does anyone have actual evidence
Are you retarded? If anyone did, there would be news articles about it. All we have is speculation. And one of the safer bets would be XRP (Ripple). It's one of the more well-known coins in crypto, and the company Ripple embraces the idea of a listing (pic related).

But it all boils down to speculation. That's all it is. No one has any evidence yet, because there isn't any evidence. The whole point of investing is that you try to predict the future based on signs and information currently available to you. It's a zero-sum game to see who can do this the best.

DASH is the sleeper coin that nobody on Veeky Forums sees coming.

Has had great gainz, support by Bitmain with their D11 ASIC machines, and lots of people have significant amounts invested in the currency/mining operations.

>sergey's big December surprise
>LINK on coinbase, normies lose their minds
>spikes to $300
>linkies rejoice and rub it in
>crashes because selling to buy bitcoin
>becomes worthless
>We return to endless LINK shill threads forecasting potentially cresting $0.15

unironically REQ

Why is Monero more easily used for the black market than, say, any other coin or any other coin already on a regulated exchange network?

I mean more evidence than my "sources" tell me

Bittrex

>going on over 4 hours for a GDax to Bittrex transfer

Fuck you Coinbase/GDax

Does anyone know an alternative to gdax that isn't slow as shit, doesn't need a lot of verification, and has low fees and high initial buy limits?

Will they host IOTA?

has a huge market cap

ripple holders are spreading fake news, trying to get rid of bags (lol they even created a fake website, redirected from coinbase.com JUST to trick people).
SEE:
MENTAL CRIPPLES HAHAHAHA REKT

Everyone’s Btc wallet is public and you can see money moving around. Of course it’s private to a degree, but if you’re an intel agency or something, you probably have the tools to track and identify. With Monero everything is private. You can’t see people’s wallets and tx’s. It’s everything Btc should be.

USD is a shitcoin most often used for black market purchases
I'm astonished it even has pairs with top cryptos

Iota or DASH

Kek could you imagine? It would go from $1.50 to $150 in a week. Dubs if true.

>It’s everything Btc should be
I don't agree. BTC would be ideal for government cashflow. Make that shit public.

BCH

DUH WTF

Only says that you'll be able to withdraw.

Ok guys here is the proof.

I tried with all currencies and the only ones it works with are: BTC, ETH, LTC, ETC, BTG, BCASH, RIPPLE, MONERO

Only XMR and XRP are not already mentionned in the article, which mentions etc, btg and bcash because of the explanation of hard forks

ltc tips:
LSDHFEMzbhrz7krNfCKvLJ1wJgcBaozcGJ

I've got some more leads I'm working on digging through some data

XMR!

will be for sure bitcoin cash, if it will be more than one coin it could also be omg

ETN is monero fork with optional public spending for commerce, it will dump tomorrow as ICO coins released but you could pick some up on the floor if you like.

holy shit are you retarded
monero was literally created for anonymity/privacy
i hate you fucking noobs, do some research

shut up, neet.

Aeternity it was mentioned by a developer in the telegram. Once it’s no longer ERC20. I would accumulate now.

unironically this

Doge

Read up on GDAX digital assets listing criteria.

XMR fails the money laundering tests so it will never be listed on Coinbase. Neither will any privacy currency that ACTUALLY does its job.

Bitcoin Cash

coindar.org/en/event/bitcoin-cash-bch-listing-on-coinbase-gdax-441

PEOPLE KEEP SAYING MONERO IS THE BLACK MARKET COIN BUT AS IT IS 100% ANONYMOUS AND SECRET HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO SURE OF THAT ?

stp^the meme