With Kenku being an official player race...

With Kenku being an official player race, I'm going to be making a dex fighter kenku who was raised as sort of a mascot of the city guard. As such, a lot of his speech patterns and dialogue is based on how guards talk and behave.

What are some cliche sayings and actions of fantasy city guards I can mimic?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Kenku art thread too

"Guess what? I banged lieutenant Firmtits behind the barracks last night! She was all like HRRRM... NGHHH... OOOOOOHHH... Shit was SO CASH"

STOP! You've violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit

I used to be an adventurer like you...

"Stop resisting, it'll go faster that way!" while beating the shit out of an unconscious enemy.

"Are we going for whisky and cigars tonight?"
"Of course."

Arrow to the knee

>Hook em and book em
>Get him out of my sight
>Nothing to see here move along

"If you throw one more rock I'll tell your father!"
I think it would be interesting if he quoted lines from guards who had to deal with annoying kids or drunkards.
If you wanted more cliche:
"No lollygagging"

Every day announce its your last day til retirement

Thats a good idea, just using quotes that really only work in their original context, maybe dropping a few random names

Lotta elder scrolls

If you see anyone riding a horse or driving a chariot, be sure to fine them for something you just made up a minute ago.

But make sure that they use the quote in relation to the emotion they are feeling. Like if they want someone to stop being annoying use that quote

When it comes to guard quotes, it's expected for elder scrolls to come up a lot.

GUARDS is filmed on location with the men and crow-men of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law

I really like the idea of KenkuCop, SCRAW Enforcement Officer

"What was that? Sounded like a, a sound of some kind."
"Ha! That'll learn ya, 'cept you're dead."
"One day i'll write a book about me 'A Guards Life'."

Closing time! The shops are now closed

MIDNIGHT AND ALL'S WELL

Every now and then hint that some members of the guard didnt like keeping you around

EG When the party splits up or something
"Leave the bloody bird behind, this is a serious mission"

Also the captcha is getting fucking ridiculous, just took me eight tries get fucking storefronts and streetsigns

Welcome to Corneria!

Make it whenever he sees a crime, make him use ridiculous reasoning about how it's not a crime, like he was wandering around with the worst guard ever.

" Looks like it could be a burglary, or it could be some fellows moving valuable objects in the middle of the night, using the window so as not to inconvenience their neighbors with the sound of slamming doors. Nothing criminal about that.

"You 'bout to get fucked by the long cloaca of the CAW."

Indeed I believe so

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0
Waka Waka

>The rapier, the most powerful sword in the world.
>You feelin' lucky, punk?
>I AM THE LAW!
>Dead or alive, you're coming with me!
>I can't wait to retire...
>Stop! You've violated the Law!
>Stop! In the name of the Law!
>No lollygagging.
>Need someone 'ta watch ya' back?

You, you.
Me, me.
Give me, hands.
You, violate, law.