AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP MOMMY

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7je745/got_the_request_app_running_on_my_local_computer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just HODL idiot. If you went all in on REQ expecting quick gains you're a fucking idiot

Higher risk and lower reward than the top 15 coins. Still don't get it, why people are still in shitcoins.

COINBASE WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE LTC OF CRYPTOOOOO

the price is actually still the same, its only etherum that moons

Holy fuck stfu nigger , if req reaches $1 which it will because it has that much shilling power behind it. I make a way bigger profit than anything on the main coins

Lol, lots of shitcoins have dwarfed the returns of the top 15 this year

This is actually what’s up, most people here must be mentally challenged.

Not speaking about this year. Speaking about the last weeks. Nobody cares about anything else than the top coins right now...but whatever, keep holding your bags.

these bags are keep getting heavier and heavier

ree

I understand you guys are busy getting JUST'ed, but on the Request network they say its a decentralised network for payment requests.

Doesnt etherium do this already? or is Request just making it easier to do this?

i'm already up x3 bruh. by april x100

REQ will make it normie friendly

Just put a few thousand into REQ for a nice comfy hold

Which is what we need. We will get rich from normies and normies only. No matter how much you like to think we have total control of the market atm it’ll take just 50,000 people putting 10k each to double our total market cap. Regardless of the fact that this is a shitcoin, normies will always find peace in an interface that’s user friendly.

People find it hard to transfer between wallet to wallet. This eliminates that hardship

when REQ gets mass adoption the token burn will make this coin skyrocket cause the normies will flock to it

It's the latest person who buys the price that sets the market cap. You've got it all reversed.

I know it's wishful thinking but we will moon REQ marines , it's our redemption ark. I took out a mortgage, I'm planning on putting in 400k. Should I wait for the dip?

this is the dip

This is the dip.

Alright well I'm going in , should we expect a spike in the price ?

Can't wait guys once ETH is steady, shit will go up again but this time double. Mid next year we will be at 2$.

Yes. Test net launches within a week, easy ~1.5k-2k

it should go up next week cause of the biweekly news. they have a testnet product launching before then so maybe around then
or it'll just sink even lower cause SELL DA NOOSE LAWL

Off 400k? Depends bow yiu do your buy but not rly

leaving this here reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7je745/got_the_request_app_running_on_my_local_computer/

?

I am still 3x on this and holding

Expect a price increase over the next week due to the product launch and news update, and then a dip after. It's all good because once this happens we'll have a new, higher support level