STEP ASIDE SHITCOINS

STEP ASIDE SHITCOINS.

THUNDERCOCK COMING THROUGH.

Other urls found in this thread:

monerobenchmarks.info/searchGPU.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor fag, but will 5 be enough? Will I make it?

buy what you can a gain is a gain

That's 5 lambos in under 5 years user.

Is that enough for you?

seeing some wacky shit in the bittrex order book, we're either about to moon or crash hard as shit

Also, what darknet markets are actually accepting XMR right now? I saw Dream implemented Bitcoin Cash because it was way easier than rewriting everything for XMR, but is that going to be the case everywhere else?

i like the logo so i bought a monero

FBI plz go

i cant wait until hardware wallet support.

Words getting out that it's getting listed on coinbase, not a shill, it's really happening. Just sold all my XRP gains for XMR

nah man, just trying to think. This could definitely help drive the price considering BTC is more or less unusable for smaller sales now, plus you have a flood of people who want to spend their new wealth but don't want to deal with cashing out. Markets are gonna be popping, but if everyone goes with Bitcoin Cash just because it's easier BCH is going to see the gain instead.

You're welcome. I literally reviewed and left feedback for like hundreds of submissions when we were trying out 99 designs ;p

Also thanks, everyone who ultimately picked the logo likes it too.

it's not getting listed on coinbase tho... don't buy into the false hype.
If you actually _follow_ the supposed link that "proves" it's supported, you will find there is no listing of it whatsoever. It's a rerouting bs that someone on the inside of Coinbase probs screwed with.

I guess it depends on how the DNMs want to proceed, remake BTC with BCH and less privacy or go full stealth with XMR. my guess is BCH for short term and XMR for long term. Though from my understanding a couple of emerging markets already have XMR as an option, with one having it as the only option

Libertas is monero only

KING OF THE SHITCOINS.

Bro, that chili p is going to get you fucked up.

If you're richer today than yesterday, then you made it just a tiny bit.

I’m not so sure. Monero is one of the more controversial ones hey could list but if you actually think about how that could possibly appear in the search index for that article it kind of makes sense. My gut feeling is that the software itself indexes revisions to the article meaning that there’s a version of the article that contains the word Monero in it. I’d say that leaves us with the option that earlier versions of the article explicitly say that they don’t support Monero, or here’s an unpublished draft of the article which says they do. There’s nothing on the wayback machine so we can’t look at the history unfortunately but I’m feeling bullish.

Plus the fact there was that guy who made the thread saying he had huge Monero news but wouldn’t share, which he named fluffy as well. It could be a shill but if you spend enough time here you get a gut feeling on which threads are the real deal and which are simple “buy my bags”. I’m already nearly all in on XMR but my gut feeling looking at it relatively objectively is there is some merit to the coinbase rumour

SLEEPING GIANT

>buying meth using a transparent blockchain

How retarded you must be

There are 2 dnm right using xmr and 2 more are being written now only xmr. With multisig everyone will move to xmr in the dnm

see /r/darknetmarkets or dnmfor in the darknet

It may or may not get listed this time around user, but it is inevitable that it will be listed on coinbase sometime in 2018.

i'm not saying that holding XMR ain't lucrative. I'm just calling out bs that is hyped up to be news, which is easily disproven. I'm all for XMR, happy gains with it.

The small exchange I'm on is selling a lot of them cheaper than the others (still 0.0172000) and I'm too poorfag to buy them all.

I’m gonna start arbing it soon with a bit I’ve written. What’s the exchange, if you don’t mind too much?

It's Tux Exchange. (most of it's volume is trading meme coins).
BTC only markets. No verification tiers. No withdraw limits.

Hero, I appreciate that thanks. Have to see if they’ve got websocket - anything for xmr gains

This.

I hope my coins don't get stolen

No, a coin that's touted as being anonymous, on the least anonymous coin exchange? NOPE

XMR is still easily mineable too.

I got 2000 H/s here.

easy $5 a day.

WAKE UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT ITS TIME TO MOON

Only have 400 H/s but that 1$ a day will be comfy gains later. What are you running?

What pool? Got a vega 64 a week ago, I was on usxmrpool but they just closed down. Now trying another but it's too small and blocks take 2 weeks.

TFW half my portfolio is in Monero, and half in RaiBlocks

Why are monero bagholders always fat pedophiles?

I met one the other day, they’ve all been the same.

I just joined usxmrpool last week after the Nicehash debacle, too bad they couldn't make it. 1400 H/s or so between my two PCs, just joined minexmr. Honestly after using usxmrpool for a few days I can see how mining on a small pool is kinda nervewracking. They shut down on such a low note, 3 straight days without finding a block.

Spotted the vergen.

monero is easily $1000 by spring

they all are literal pedophiles. why do you think they need so much “security” and anonymity? what do these guys have to hide?

Yeah bought BCH for that reason.

But long term the pent up demand is to switch to Monero

mad you missed another rocket... poor nocoiner... only the end of rope for you

ltc is the one true chadcoin. all the memes in the world cant change reality

Oh god... another broke nocoiner... you bitter faggot

Don't take the bait, they're just whales accumulating more XMR.

I've got a Radeon 280x, is that enough to mine at all or nah?

Got a few hundred XMR but wouldn't mind doing some mining too.

Maybe it’s because they see that the lead dev, fluffypony, is an obese pedophile so they feel like they have something in common.

It seems like monero bagholders all conform to the big-boned sexual deviant model.

monerobenchmarks.info/searchGPU.php
probably snag ~500 H/s if you don't mind paying for power or just want to mine for the hell of it I'd say go ahead

Would a 280x and 580 do relatively well if both are mining? Pretty new to this

LITECOIN #1 HOMOSEXUAL COIN.

>1 LTC
>1 Monero

im one comfy poorfag

It’s the best coin out there by far, and turns off normies like bitcoin used to

Nice Im thinking of Raiblocks.

I’m half XMR as well

Wouldn't do terrible, again depends on if you pay for power. You won't make 20$ per day or anything (until monero moons and what you've already mined is worth n lambos) like that but it's still fun to watch your numbers slowly grow from no effort