Would it be safe to write sisterXblueberry fics if you were holed up on a pleasure world?

Would it be safe to write sisterXblueberry fics if you were holed up on a pleasure world?

The inquisition gives those places some leeway, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/tg/thread/S49302763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same answer to every single question about the different worlds of the Imperium ever given:

There are millions of them. Some are more liberal or authoritarian than others. It depends on the planet.

Next.

It's not the Inquisition you have to worry about, and doing the deed with Xenos would be heresy, portraying the Sororitas as heretics is heresy. It's double heresy, and you'll be double-shot with the double Commissar's twin-linked Boltpistol, or suffer from double police brutality at the hands of a double Arbitrator with two sticks.

I dunno, you can try and see if anyone comes knocking.

Dude, just write it already.

Your premise is already contrived as fuck/impossible to happen so the only kind of attention to you gotta give to actual 40k would just be lip service.

>literally anything
>impossible in 40k

Dude if space marinesXnecrons is cannon this can be to

I don't see no kawaii desu imoutos in 40k

Then what the fuck are we doing here?

Sisters are already so heavily sexualized that I have a hard time imagining it wouldn't happen somewhere as in-setting fiction. It would probably be one of those things that could get someone purged if someone really had it in for him, but might be ignored or tolerated when possible.

Besides, the whole Imperium is so comically incompetent (and have such decentralized governance) that they probably do end up letting this shit past the radar sometimes, whether the local authorities want to or not. If full-fledged chaos cults keep springing up despite the imperium's best efforts, then I'm sure someone would be able to write erotica about their greatest soldiers.

If you think that officials would mercilessly crack down with no gaps in enforcement, you could still have such writings be the work of some slaanesh-worshipers. They might try to produce and distribute heretical erotic materials as part of an effort to corrupt people and grow their cults.

What, hot tau dickings? It can happen, it's a big imperium

>desu imoutos
You know, I wonder how contrived it would be for a member of any given space marines chapter to have a sister who was also in the sisters

It'd be a kind of cute setup for a story

>implying

As long as the sister is on top, it has its place in the imperial creed.
It's quite similar to real-life stalag fiction, IMO.

The inquisition would probably keep a close eye on the production to ensure that no pro-xeno propaganda is published (or even write it themselves to make some money, RL agencies have done worse), but that's all.

Anything is possible on 40K.

There are planets where it'd perfectly fine. There are planets where it's encouraged.
There are planets where the doublethink is strong enough that Sisters having literal intercourse with daemons, and them passing footage of the event around, is acceptable. The galaxy is a big place.

I call bullshit. Emperium is more homologous than that. And that is straight up heresy, so even if it existed that planet ain't imperial no more, and it gonna get sploaded.

>Sob
>Greatest soldiers

Not quite.

I think there was a comic about a space wolves marine and a sister of battle who were related. So it's been done.

Post more lewd SOB's

Wolf and Sister by Nachomon. Also has squats
The site hosting it is down, but there's still archived storytimes:

warosu.org/tg/thread/S49302763

Why can't the Tau be the good guy faction they're trying to be? It makes the secret evilness lurking at the heart of the Greater Good lose its impact if the Greater Good isn't something worth believing in anyway.

HERESY

Because its 40k and genuine good has no place, its mary sue tier

fuck off

>genuine good is mary sue
>not wanting genuine good to be twisted and corrupted for far darker purposes

Absolute heresy.

It's only heresy if they find you, and who is going to find you in the middle of thousands of upper class imperials?

Still more, who would susect the sister?

Are you honestly suggesting the only faction that doesn't go full retard in how it treats its citizens or technology should also have the moral highground?

What would be the point of 40k if the Tau were straight-up better than everyone else? It's this kind of thinking that led to the almost sickening Tau fluff that we occasionally got of them 'gloriously pushing back the petty ignorance and inferior societies of the galaxy with their objectively superior everything.'

>caste system
>good
user, just because they preach good and they're clean and shiny does not make them good. It just makes them conquerors who are a bit more clever than shooting first. They are still an expansionist empire and they still force those they subjugate to comply to their codes. The secret shit like sterilization and pheremonal mind-control is just to make sure there's no doubt that they are not all they claim to be.