>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

riordan.wikia.com/wiki/Thanatos#Personality
maicar.com/GML/Thanatos.html
pastebin.com/4d9qpYK2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any perks that allow me to bribe politicians or police or just general corruption?

Yes. Any perk that gives you money.

How goes TOR?

Alright, I'm going to do something I don't usually do, and post a build. Here we go:

Generic Creepypasta Jump

Origin: Cryptid

Perks: All Smiles (Free)
Image Distortion (Free)
Screamer (Free)
Spook (100cp)
Myth (100cp)
Ritualist (100cp)
Shadow Person (100cp)
Traveler (200cp)
Genius Loci (200cp)
Glitch (400cp)
Malediction (400cp)

Item: Creepypastas (Free)

Drawbacks: Abandoned By Jumpchan (200cp)
Tragic Backstory (200cp)
Men In Black (200cp)

Summary: Starting off, I find myself trapped in an abandoned Disney amusement park. Despite this, I am not amused. It takes me quite a while to escape this place, which I have been trapped in for sometime. My tragic backstory (just writing that makes me groan) involves me having been stuck in this place ever since it was first abandoned, so a few decades give or take. Being isolated in a run down park with nothing but vermin, ghosts, and killer animatronics for so many years does not do wonders for one's sanity, it turns out. After finally finding a way out, I stumble upon this wonderful thing called the Internet, and make it my new haunting ground. I also discover that I am apparently being hunted by government agencies due to my supernatural...nature, seeking to imprison me back in the amusment park. That I will not allow.

So, I put my new found power to use, tearing into anything government related that I can get my hands on, broadcasting secrets and information to force them to place their focus elsewhere. I also begin a business involving offering my ability to cast curses and manipulate the net to people willing to offer me aid in someway. Hackers in particular prove to be useful, as I slowly but surely bring the Internet under my total control. Still, the governments of the world attempt to eliminate me, fighting me in the cyber world and attempting to aid and protect those that I have cursed. This goes on for several years, until I receive a message and an offer from a supernatural being myself...

Thank you. And thanks for taking the time to maintaining the archive. I love this concept.

Anyway, USM in new jumps guys, let me know if you have any questions or advice.

So anyone else here watched Blood Blockade Battleground? At episode 6 and enjoying it so far. Seems like a decent series for a jump, might see about making a quick 1-2-4-6 jump for it once I'm done if nobody else does (Gaim is moving, but that's 1-1-2-2-4-4-6-6 for both perks and items so it's doing so slowly). The dub is unusual in that it's actually high quality with minimal annoying voices.

Oh, shoot, I forgot age.

So thirty-three years stuck in that place. Yeah, that would drive anyone crazy.

It's pretty good, USM user, but what are Shadow Vampires like and what can they do?

>Gaim is going to be a thing
Awesome! Also, yeah, that sounds good. I haven't seen that series, but I am always excited for new jumps.

Besides costumes there's no 50cp item. Also considering this is a superhero jump, shouldn't the first costume be free?

>inter-jump balance
kek.

How was anything Many said even slightly related to inter-jump balance?

I'll try to think of some and I may change it to a free first costume. Let me see what I can come up with.

Shadow Vampires are basically mooks, somewhat superhuman, can turn into mist and fly, and can be made without a victim. They were a bit different in the Hulk cartoon, as they were more cloud like, but essentially the same.

Think you forgot your trip man.

I don't have one, I have no idea who is.

May I suggest "Lunch Money (50cp) - Even superheroes/villains need lunch money, you receive $500 (or whatever you choose SpiderAnon) per month from SHIELD or similar organization."

Something like that, y'know?

M80...

iirc Spideranon was around slightly earlier than you, they were just someone who picked up a spider altform and was a gangster and slaver.

What kind of waifus does Metal Gear jump have?

Any idea what sort of powerset being a demigod of Thanatos would give you in Percy Jackson?

Not existing. Thanatos hates all humanity, that's why he brings death to them. He'd never have any offspring with mortals.

I thought he was the god of peaceful death? That doesn't sound very hateful

I saw it. Was pretty entertaining and had a interesting setting. Heard the manga was very different though. Kind of like how the Trigun anime and manga diverge. Ironically, both of those series are by the same guy.

Solid Snake
Big Boss
Ocelot
Raiden
Liquid Snake
Otocon
Kaz
Meryl

Whatever happened to Trigunon?

What happens if you take Web of Infinity and the probability power? Bullshit-tier precog?

Last I heard he was going through the manga. That was like 4+ months ago.

He's the god of peaceful death, yeah, but he still hates humanity. He's not giving us peaceful deaths because he likes us, he's giving us peaceful deaths because his sister Keres (or sisters, they're sometimes referred to as singular and sometimes as a group) called dibs on violent death.

Source? I can't seem to find anything to support this online, and if there's a site or book with more accurate information I want to take a look at it. I like mythology, so I'm genuinely interested/curious.

Being really good at klling things, seeing their destined deaths (likely deaths if their death hasn't been prophecized) and weak points, sending ghosts and other undead to the underworld, getting a second wind from killing people, becoming stronger the worse your condition is, teleporting to fresh corpses (huge range, and can sense when someone dies within that range), just flat out killing mortals with a touch (can weaken supernatural beings, but nowhere near as effective), finally you personally are significantly harder to kill though just as easy to disable.

riordan.wikia.com/wiki/Thanatos#Personality
not really getting that sort of vibe from this

No problem. I assumed it was something like that.

neat, thanks

What about Molag Bal?

maicar.com/GML/Thanatos.html
This article from the Greek Mythology Link has a good summary of his myths.

Oh, he's a canon character in Percy Jackson? Well, disregard the myths, then, he's clearly different in that world.

Technically its supposed to be part of the package, Madame Web gets her precog from the Web. I kinda just fanon it into a nascent connection. I assume it will help in foreseeing events you might not otherwise know about, but probably not bullshit tier.

Four arms and lots of fire?

Out of curiosity, what powers would you say a demigod of Baal would have? Or a demigod of El?

Huh, interesting, thanks user.

Let's see.

Mei Ling - Cute, no drawbacks but not interesting either.
Naomi - Conniving bitch. Avoid.
Meryl - Tomboy, not a bad choice but she might've been raped. Bad taste in men.
Sniper Wolf - Great person, loves animals. Unfortunately over-devoted to her ideals, willing to sacrifice herself for them.
Natasha - Kinda old, not interesting.
Rose - Taken.
Fortune - Ugly, terrorist, crazy, fucking Vamp.
Olga - Single mom. Doesn't shave. Not a bad choice otherwise, but her life goes to shit and she's enslaved by the Patriots, more or less.
Emma - Complete cutie, total nerd. Big coward though, wets herself in high stress situations. Hal's sister and basically a girl version of her.
Para-Medic - Decent woman, likes small talk about random stuff and medicine. At first. Later on she turns into an evil mad scientist with no morals, so it depends on if you get to her early.
EVA - Hot, but she's a spy, zoophile, victim of extensive sexual torture at Volgan's hands, and also crazy in love with Big Boss but also willing to betray him for her mission. Not a good choice.
The Boss - Wonderful person all around. Might be too old for you. Too devoted to her mission and ideals though, planning to end her life.
Beauty and the Beast Unit - All four of these are hot except Crying Wolf, but they're all also highly insane and damaged people, to the point of incoherency.
Sunny - Perfect cinnamon roll. Computer, technological, and genetics genius. Also a legitimate autist. A loli, so might be too young for you.
Paz - Conniving bitch. Avoid. Even her appearance is just plastic surgery. Gets snuked.
Amanda - Literally who?
Cecile - Ditto
Strangelove - Evil evil. Avoid.
Quiet - Mute, photosynthetic, has a parasite, working for her own ends and willing to die for them. Kinda weird.

So out of all of these I'd only recommend:

Mei Ling
Meryl
Sniper Wolf
Olga
Emma
The Boss
Sunny - Though Rising version is better.

>Thanatos was believed to be merciless and undiscriminating, sharing a mutual hatred for most of the other gods as well as mortals.
You don't get that sort of vibe from this? I mean, it specifically mentions he only likes Hades and Ares.

>Sunny
Top-tier Daughteru material

As Quicksilver used to say, "I'm not going to touch that with my friend's 10-foot dick."

'believed' is the key word there, none of his actions show any sort of hatred or malice to humanity.

Sure, but Hal ends up raising her anyway, and she seems happy with that. He doesn't have much left himself, so she probably grounds him.

>All four of these are hot except Crying Wolf
Hey Crying Wolf is pretty hot for a former conscripted soldier. Fixing their dependency on NANOMACHINES will be tough though.

Body parasytes would probably have an easier time, and body snatcher would help, but it's a fluffy difference rather than a crunchy "it takes X less time" difference.

I just think black chicks are uggo by default. They don't do anything for me.

I maintain my insane fan-theory that Otacon managed to save Snake's brain and uploaded him into a computer. I mostly maintain this theory just so that I can use the pun of Solid Snake now being Solid State, though.

Paz or Oceania wasn't that bad she was manipulated by Cipher Zero. She came around but she was already backed in a corner, but she did save BB from her vag-bomb.

>Being really good at raping things, seeing their destined lewds (likely lewds if their lewd hasn't been prophecized) and weak points, sending ghosts and other undead to the underworld, getting a second wind from raping people, becoming stronger the worse their condition is, teleporting to fresh virgins (huge range, and can sense when someone lewds within that range), just flat out raping mortals with a touch (can weaken supernatural beings, but nowhere near as effective), finally you personally are significantly harder to dominate though just as easy to disable. Also, you can make vampires.

Molag Bal is also the god of corruption, you should be good at other forms of corruption and defilement beyond just rape. That's why he can make vampires, he's defiling mortals.

suuuuuuuure

You can help him do that during the jump if you like, Snake needs SOMETHING to save him, he's had a hard life.

That article just makes him seem like a guy who has a really morbid job, and gets pissed off because people hate him for doing his job and try to interfere. He called Apollo out, he asked the old man why he was calling for him, he just seems like a frustrated god that's sick of getting the hatred of mortals and the rejection of immortals just because he's trying to do a job that nobody else would do.

>being this magical realm
Remind me why Elder Scrolls is not banned, again?

So for anyone who's interested, I've settled on a canonical ending for the Gamemaster chain, as well as the identity of the evil benefactor.

Hint: God-Emperor of Jurai is in the future.

Because none of that plays a significant role in the story, user.

Don't feed him.

>just flat out raping mortals with a touch
kek

Lies and slander.

You're no son of Bal if you do it the pansy way like that. He'd want you to get personal to it, and use your horrible spiky dick to tear them apart.

>Jurai
OH BOY, HERE WE GO.

Man, that's Foul Bal.

Kung Fu Hustle Jump 024:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
That Will Never Work [+400]
You Can’t Escape Your Destiny [+500]
The Boss [+600]
Scenario: An Apt Pupil
Origin: Wandering Idiot [-100]
Perks:
Intimidation Fu [Get a Freebie!]
Portentous Butterfly [Get a Freebie!]
I Know Kung Fu (One Yang Finger & Thousand Hand Divine Fist) [-400]
What Does Not Kill Me [-250CP]
A Special Aura [-300CP]
Enlightenment [-400CP]
Land of the Underestimated [-100]
Twin Demon Style [-400]
Items:
Tiny Hideout [Get a Freebie!]
Kung Fu Manual (Buddha's Palm, Nine Yang & YIn, One Yang Finger, The Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms & The Dog Beating Staff Technique, Thousand Hand Divine Fist, Nine Swords of Dugu, Leaf Armor Tai Chi Quan, and Tan Tui Twelve Kicks of the Tam School) [-250]
Pig Sty Alley, the House of 72 Tenants [-200]
Faithful Companion (Misaka Worst) [Free]
Origin: Pauper
Perks:
Land of the Underestimated [Free]
Eight Trigrams Hexagon Staff [-150]
Used to be Somebody [-250]
I am Unafraid [-300]
Items:
Healing Bandages [-100]

Minions (Ranma, Ryoga, Rosalyn, Marcus, Yumi, Kazuma, Sabo, Master Oki Tatsumi, Monk Master, & Warrior Master) [-200]

The Boss (Drawback Companion): pastebin.com/4d9qpYK2

I'm looking at /co/co/’s Bizarre Adventures
and I'm wondering if you can take awaken twice to be both a pillarman and a scopeman.

The Bal's in your court, user.

Fuck I meant to write ant size, not any size

Whoever thinks that Sunny's look in Rising is bad clearly has shit taste, thus you, user, have good taste

Wow, user, you're really on the Bal.

Yeah, you could say I'm the belle of the Bal.

Speaking of demon princes, has anyone seen NonaRovivrusLevid recently?

He disappeared after people started teasing him with the divil thing.

Divel is for bullying tho

Apparently he doesn't agree.

You have to realize that you're dealing with people who are socially retarded on some level here. Your 'affectionate' teasing can easily be seen as legitimately malicious.

Well maybe he doesn't belong here if he's such a pussy.

Or when it just legitimately is annoying, y'know?

Nothing to see here, citizens. Report and ignore.

Yeah, and that part happens because the people who are teasing are also socially retarded and don't know when to stop.

YJ_user,

...you said to ask questions and you'll see them eventually. So, what happens if someone destroys a structure affected by Non-Euclidean Mind, are its insides also destroyed? Can another entrance just be built at the location? Does the building become more durable, or even invulnerable?

The awesome ability to not be able to be discussed on a blue board. Honestly don't feel Up to drawing him up, both because of the magical realm and because Elder Scrolls Mythos is a headache. The latter I might work around for one of the others but just not worth it for 15 different rape powers the demigod. So hyperwank it I guess. Because the powers of that sort of demigod transcend normal wanking. Suppose that's about enough text in the spoiler to look right.
Currently having a massive row of insomnia. Thanatos is easy since he's a fairly well known god with decent mythology and a single purview. Those two are old enough that there's boatloads of scattered references and cross pollination, while also being a bit bland. Will see about it once insomnia clears.

Oh...

To be fair in my mind I likened it more to how Worm Is considered best waifu and how Spyro is considered fat. I really want DeSuAnon to come back, he was a bro

I am always here, lurking in the background-

>Divel
Shut up, the file name still works.

>Socially retarded
Hey now, that's uncalled for. Besides, I've stated before that I don't really mind it. It's all in good fun after all.

>bro
Aw, thanks user.

DISU IS BACK!

I missed you so and was worried you left us.

Tico TICO challenge drawback when?

>DiSu
Oh hey, now the image's file name fits.
Thanks for reminding me, I'll get that done real quick right now.

You still doing Soul Nomad, by any chance? I honestly don't remember if that was you. P.S. If so, I am sorry for using the capstone drawback Revya and can replace it if you wanted to do something similar.

Also, minor update.
0.3: Corrected a single typo that was bothering me, added a note regarding the Hyperdimension Neptunia jump and the user The Jumper DLC +0 drawback.

I am waiting for you to upload the DDS 2 and then it would turn out that due to constantly being teased by accident you wrote Divel in the document instead of Devil

Yep, Soul Nomad is still scheduled, though it won't be coming for a long time. I'd say after Nocturne but before Devil Children, because I can not, for the life of me, find any information on the latter. Don't sweat it, my plan for the Devourlord drawback was somewhat different anyway, involving the Jumper being thrown into the Demon path world right before the Evil ending where Revya destroys the two worlds.

...great, now I'm tempted to slip a divel somewhere in the jump just for fun. Maybe I'll have it/them as a little Easter egg or something.

Are there any options to replenish Ki / Spiritual Energy like a mana potion? Something that can be made or reused quickly, not a 1 per day item.

The new prototype took away my favorite accuracy perk. Are there any good perks that radically enhance accuracy with ranged weapons in general, not just weapons from that era.

Are there any alchemist perks that let you substitute ingredients from new jumps? Not Anno 2070.

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD! I HAVE INVENTED THE TICO TICO CHALLENGE!

Get an Infinite Liquid Generator from Terraria and fill it with [Liquid Spiritual Energy] using Mana Lake from Gemcraft. Bottle that shit, and sell it for mad dosh.

There are plenty. One of them is First Time is the Hardest (Otoyomegatari) or Make it Work (Cyber Knight) + practice. Also get Wildcard Skill (Anima)

I think the Infinite Pixelator from Kid Radd might work.

Good god. Their final form is terrifying.

Also I don't know if it's just Adobe Reader being a dingus but some of the text in the first page is smushed together.

Cool. It seems fu-

>Megidoladyne
...cue 'nam-style flashbacks of the Lucifer fight.

Jumpers, what was your PRT rating in Worm?

I know, truly the stuff of nightmares.
I see it too. Last time it happened it was because of italics, wonder what's up now.

I feel your pain, user. I feel your pain.

Oh God What 12. I hacked their system to have me be ranked as that. Every time they corrected it, I changed it back. Eventually, given all the bullshit I pulled, they just accepted it and left it.

Ticos as companions, how powerful are they? I mean in game they were at the 90s... But you fight them INSIDE virtual world that they control Sooo.

Question: Has WormAnon written any jumps besides Worm and Sherlock Holmes? I would like to read them it so.

He also wrote EVO: Search For Eden and Swords and Sorcery, both of which are quite excellent.

They lose about twenty levels, and will be unable to pull off the Double Tico thing outside of Nicaea.

Also, here's the jump, now without the mushed together text (hopefully) and with a typo correction.

Would most of the member of the New Warriors/Web Warriors fall under the 200/Spidey or slightly stronger tier for Cannon Characters?

I thought the Precog was passive since it's a boosted spider sense, and the web was active since you need to physically string up a web...

Thank you. I now have two new jumps to read :D

The companion import option could use a bit more detail, I assume it is 50 each or 200 for eight but it should be stated.