WTF happened with XRP

Newfag here. Can someone explain what happened in pic related?

I caught the initial pump then got JUST'd so my net profit is zero (thank God not below zero).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7jaree/37_banks_announce_that_they_will_begin_testing/
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pump n dump

you guys do realize that if the net value of XRP stays the same and the value of BTC goes up the overall value of XRP relative to BTC is down ?

you bought something you read about on Veeky Forums
simple as that.

pump and dump group used fake news to make people FOMO, now they are dumping.

So someone pumped first Binance and then Bittrex, or what?

Why is the first peak only on BInance, not on Bittrex?

People are just taking some profit. Just chill and hodl til 2018.

Not a pump and dump, this was the breakout, all TA of XRP has said it was about to pop once it broke the 0.30 resistance, its only going up from here boys, better buy this dip while you can

dip. Still not priced in. 3 big partnership news today casually revealed at conference.
about to get listed on normiebase along with monero, etc and bch.
youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38
I tested this, it only applies to those 4 coins.

And then also reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7jaree/37_banks_announce_that_they_will_begin_testing/

And also pic related.
So yeah, it's going to... maybe even 4x despite the heavy market cap. We'll see how the market reacts to these news spreading.

Ripple has a lot of good news and a lot of bagholders. So the bagholders dump on the good news when they can.

btw

No. peopel are buying because they fell for the fake news that coinbase would be taking XRP. BAMBOOZLED
Read thread:

Well dude they are probably the leading crypto atm in this market, its just that no1 really gives a flying fuck

Already recovering chillax

fake news doesn't cause it to break the 0.30 resistance dipshit

Looking at them meme lines, if it was just a pump and dump then it should go back to 0.18. At this moment, though, it looks like it likes 0.215 better. We'll know in 2 hours.

Stay strong.

been following Ripple for awhile now. Today was weird. Best day in months on no news. But I think this pumped off the whole market going up and the anticipation of more good news. The escrow went through, more banks are signing on, etc. People "know" it's undervalued so we get random shit like today.

dude, check the prices against the rest. my monesy on binance, i was looking to get sell some shits and buy xrp, trading for 2600 sats on binance and 2160 average. knew not to buy, binance manipulates, beware

There was news today: asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

bought at the peak

Ripple is 5th overall on market cap but only 30-40c a coin.

Why is that? Because the amount of available coins or something else?

bought at 2400, did it really already dump for good? Went hard on it so taking big loss. Need to know whether to cut and move on or wait for bounce.

Thanks.

yes but USD price is mostly irrelevant anyways. For example if you buy a 1 coin at $5000 and 100 coins at $5000 they both cost the same right. Therefore fluctuations in price only matter as a percentage.

'basic attention token' works too.

Yeah but for its market size the price per coin should be higher. The only thing I can think of is there are 38 trillion coins available

nm, i got out at 2318.

XEM is in banks too but nobody gives a shit
Why would XPR be different

huge volume