REQUEST NETWORK APP IS USABLE

its happening reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7je745/got_the_request_app_running_on_my_local_computer/

Holy shit gotta test this

enjoy the sale while it lasts, boys

shut the fuck up idiot stop making these threads

I got 600 req am I going to make it?

>not at least 10k
Not making it

How about 9900?
Asking for a friend.

Sry m8 no lambo but you can get a used wrx

In 4-5 years req will be worth at least what bitcoin is now. we're all gonna make it senpai

is it too late to buy?
looks like it already mooned from ICO price

Colossus is releasing sometime in the next week, the test network is almost working, they have a clear roadmap for a few years...anything sub-$1 is a good buy right now

Fuck me, this is moving faster than I thought. I need more.

Please be a 2013 plasma blue hatch

>Subaru
>Anything beyond 2007

PIG DISGUSTING

can I buy req on binance? do they require verification of my documents or can I just trade without it? also post referee number if the answers are "yes" and "no" in that exact order

yes zu can. up to 2btc daily without verification
me ref is FUD YOU

2008-2010 WRX STI Hatcback is legendary.

This confuses me because I want to buy more REQ, but I need to purchase ETH, and ETH is going crazy right now. Wtf

All I have is 1K req. would dumping 180$ (what have to spend on crypto for the next 7 days) be a good idea with prices around 17 cents? Or is it gonna dip soon?

You can trade without verification but it's limited.

Refer code is : 11608082

req marines - do i spend 1 eth on buying req now? The price seems to be dipping despite this good news

fuck its happening already??

REQ is a long term investment, although I do think the price will jump once they release their initial trial app on the testnet next week

Price dips because the big trading pair for REQ is ETH/REQ. People sell REQ when it's pumping and then buy back when ETH high REQ low. There is no USD/REQ trading pair that I know of.

This is the first shit coin i didn't regret buying.

>longterm
With the speed this team is bringing out shit and actually keeping their promises, will make it a short term in terms of gains

but the incoming bitcoin crash/correction will slow it down significantly...

How much REQ does one buy to make it? I'm going to buy 1200 in a few days to get a feel for it.

comfy hold, I'm only in REQ because I need a computer for school. 1000 REQ by next fall will I make it? Bonus points if I make it and get a mining rig.

Pls no bully
>Current beater

holding 12K and feeling like a chump

100K at the least lad.

If it does 10x, you are on your way to freedom.

Lmao why? We literally gained more than any of the big coins over the past few weeks.

People on here have the memories of goldfish.

btc chart still looks comfy

just bought 1 btc worth
if it doubles next year ill consider that a win

I used to have one exactly like that, I miss her, but not the repair bills. Traded for a Tacoma and haven't had any major repairs in eight years though.

which one of you faggots is this?

this reminds me of the fuckhead who would upload malware as img files and get people to fuck with them on /b/ before capcha.

whats the difference between this and a wallet transfer exactly?

this makes it normie friendly
and yes that is a big deal since most people are normies

fuck this is what my friend keeps saying. hes a bit of a puritan

It already dipped. It hit 22 cents and did a massive correction along with the ETH increase, but holding well. This is the time to invest for future moon missions since it's at the base of a peak and there isn't any news coming out soon. Meaning you won't have FOMO when this shit increases.

>buy REQ
>crashes immediately

why do I eve ncome here. This retarded meme coin had better moon in a few months or I'm gonna report all of you.

HODL. REQ has potential to be a big deal in the future. Investments today are for cash in the future, not for the next day. If you want to risk it, go to a low volume coin that has trending price dips and increase where you can get 20% returns everyday. Risky shit, but if you know what you're doing you could make it. If you don't HODL.

someone told me the innovation behind req is 6 lines of code that can be skidded to any coin. Is there any truth in that?

Absolutely, should be a comfy hodl. Even if I don't make enough as a wagie to put enough in to get a lambo, I'll be happy if I could get a down payment on a house

But how? it sill be normie friendly when it lists USD.

I'm all in now. 250k. Moon or die trying

What do you think?

woah thats legit

when moon?

seriously please answer. Im not FUDIng just dont understand how it is more consumer friendly.

most of the usecase is not for normies, lots of can be used by business owners, payroll.

nice just sold 100k

I meant solely the Network app. I understand Request as a product. Im just worried this deliverable is underwhelming. hopefully it will be better when they have direct currency. If someone can use REQ without even knowing its a token itd be amazing.

wont go below 11c.

It will already probably 10x if it just delivers next year but if crypto starts getting normalized(which it already is going that way) expect this to have use.

okay nevermind. I just eanted to know the key differences between their planned network app, and an online wallet transaction tab.

have sold 50k at 1.2k sats. might buy back at some point.

how does one get BTC without using coinbase and getting raped on fees? i've been running around with a passport for ID in the US and am working away from my home state want to buy more REQ

buy eth trade for req

Flag forming, rsi looks good, ready for launch.

still need to get verified to buy ETH on coinbase but good call, have been trading on binance and this is what i initially did since i bought both off coinbase a couple weeks ago and just transferred that way.

Too bad about the sell wall, eh?

That's exactly what will happen

have 150 req atm and ganna hold. will this small investment pay off?

No.

Will this be another very obvious moon mission that 70% of Veeky Forums misses again?

you'll be able to buy a new bicycle kiddo

>anything beyond 2005
the tribeca nosed WRX is literal cancer to the eyes
>08-10
muh glass ringlands

It feels like this coin is getting shills relentlessly, still it looks like the price fundamentals are solid. Will buy more soon, despite the shilling I have a good feeling about this one.