Your GM drops this guy in your way. how do you defeat him?

Your GM drops this guy in your way. how do you defeat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xD3CU6IUbyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drop a bag of holding on him.

By challenging him to games of chance and skill.

Battle of wits.

Not to the death.

remind him that he'll never find a worthy opponent and that he may as well just hit up that new sale at the supermarket.

I throw one of those mirrors that spawns a copy of the creature it reflects, but with an opposite alignment, out of my Bag of Holding in front of him that I carry around with me for just such an occasion.

Diplomacy

Unless the party is evil or doing something wrong in general, Saitama would be extremely reasonable.

He's just a regular guy, maybe with slightly low patience for bullshit.

This Make friends with him
Offer him food
Tell him where the Tarrasque is

Ban the gm for pulling this type of shit again.

By not being a dick.

Roll politics to seduce

Tell him of the legendary Kobold, Pun-Pun.

I hand him a supermarket coupon, explain that this is all just a big mistake, I'm very busy right now, could we talk this out tomorrow?

Any game that doesn't require physical skills. Chess, for example. Don't challenge a physical god on his own playing field.

Saitama's a pretty cool guy, why would I want to fight him? If anything, I'd want him for a contact. At the least, we could bro it up during downtime.

I tell him in ten words or less why I'm no challenge and we're better off going out for ramen, my treat. His disciple can come too.

Flash tits at him and be on my way.

>Making an evil Saitama

Why?

leave my party behind, take up my rightful role as herald to the greatest hero mankind has ever known.

>unless the party is evil
>not having read the comics
>not remembering Speed of Sound Sonic

Kek

Saitama doesn't kill humans. He only kills monsters. Period.

This kills the world

>Assuming the party is all humans
And he doesn't have a problem smacking the shit out of humans so long as his one bitch slap doesn't kill them.

Unlimited supply of anime/manga and ramen, wait for old age to kick in

Don't fight him. Present no challenge.

Start a smear campaign against him. He's got shit PR and is dumb as fuck, as long as you don't fight him he's worthless.

Pay him off

I remind him that today is bargain day at the supermarket.

>tfw GM gives full combat XP for roleplaying past encounters
>tfw talked my way past Caped Baldy

Maze him.

I punch the GM. As strong as One Punch Man is, my GM is still a fat neckbeard.

Saitama is kind of a hermit. He only gets bothered by bad pr when it gets in the way of him being a hero. He just tells haters and naysayers to fuck off

>tell him it's bargain day
>he forgoes any further talking and quickly dispatches you so he can get to the store

No need, it's an all human party, he wouldn't attack us.

Saitama is pretty much neutral so unless you do something blatantly evil he would just treat you like any normal guy would.

Write up a list of the worlds most powerful evil entities and let him go to town. Hopefully one of them will be powerful enough to give him some fun because I feel bad for the poor guy. I'll just retire and buy a tavern somewhere or something.

I seriously doubt that anything asides from a god would be a challenge for him.

>assuming he wouldn't be able to recognise the difference between an elf and a monster

he also hangs out with a furry and a weaboo occasionally, he's used to sub-humans.

And yeah, he'll smack the shit out of you, then walk away without actually doing anything.

I tell him that there's a huge bitch named Strahd who causes basically all the misery in barovia. Then, I tell him about the dread lords of the other realms connected to the mists. Then, I tell him of the dark powers that made all of those monsters.

Godspeed, Saitama. The dark powers don't stand a chance.

Dominate Person.

>I seriously doubt that anything asides from a god would be a challenge for him.
The evil entities list isn't supposed to stop Caped Baldy, but convince him that the PC is a good person and not someone who he should be fighting.

That's the thing. He's unbeatable, but you have to be pretty antagonistic for him to actually fight you. Unless you threaten him or do really villainous things, you're pretty much in the clear. Even if shit gets real, you could surrender or cry for mercy and he'd accept it, assuming you even have time to surrender. And even if you don't surrender, he refuses to kill humans. He even refused to kill Garou, so there's a very high bar for what he's willing to kill.

This is what my PC would try first also. I haven't been keeping up with the comic since around the first encounter with Garou, so I don't know if anyone's even tried mental nonsense on him yet. Most of the superpowers in the series are physical and even the psychics just use telekinesis. Seems like a good bet.

Win.rar right here.

>Psychic Resistance: Fubuki noticed that Saitama is immune to certain psychic attacks and very resistant to others, due to his astonishing willpower. However, it is still noteworthy that his muscles even "twitched" when Tatsumaki used her powers on him and can't fully lift Saitama because he was "too heavy".

Politely ask him to let us go by.

>you have to be pretty antagonistic for him to actually fight you
This tbqh. It took Sonic multiple attempts on Saitama's life before he actually decided to take a more active role in getting him to fuck off. Before that it was just circumstantial. Just don't fuck with him too badly or mess shit up and he'll happily let you go about your day unpunched.

>Its okay to fight Saitama look what he did to Sonic.

My oc wants to be able to fuck in the next decade.

Garou was actually supposed to a somewhat decent guy, he just was kinda going through his edgelord phase, if you recall Garou never killed anyone and was really uncomfortable when called out on it.

Even the other heroes took Saitamas side over Sweet Mask's on that.

that was an accident though, because Sonic was actively attacking Saitama. Are you planning to actively attack Saitama?

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START.

>opposite alignment
>true neutral

You've literally just created a second Saitama; there's no opposite side to the center of a circle. Although Saitama is probably just powerful enough anyway to fuck the mirror's shit over so it can't copy him.

>Sapient Ooze(formerly a socially-inept alchemist who took DIY too literally with his experimental potions) travelling with a female ronin bent on reintegrating him into society(against his wishes, people freak him right the fuck out).
Hide behind her. Let her talk it out with him. Try not to panic. Fail utterly.

challenge him to rock paper scissors

Saitama is definitely good.

Lawful Good at that.

Doesn't seem good, nor really lawful. He just became a hero for fun, and kind of doesn't seem to commit to anything with any kind of conviction save fighting, and even then those moments are passing because he ends them so suddenly. He's often a jerk to people, or simply oblivious to things not centered around himself.

Generally, I'd say Saitama is neutral, although the interpretation that he's good certainly fits without much complaint. He's certainly not evil.

I like how ONE is insinuating Garou might actually walk Saitama's path and unlock his limiters too. Maybe then he'll be a true hero for good.

Watchdogman is *not* a furry, he is a hero.

A very tough, very scary hero.

>Everyone in this thread using will saves and games of skill
>Forgetting that he trained his mind by not turning on the AC.
His Mental scores and saves are all perfect too you know.

I can't wait for Mask to pull some bad shit in sigh of Saitama and get his face punched off.

I defeat him by befriending him. I also give him all my current list of deals and coupons at the local grocery market.

I use Toon Physics or summon Luckyman to fuck his shit up.

I make a bet with him on being able to kill a regular mosquito. Then run as far as I can.

Offer to buy him lunch

Every thread, almost any type of crossover with most people's settings always had those type of people.

Give up and find a new group because s/he's clearly not a good GM.

I'm playing a homebrew pacifist class in a 3e game, and its third level ability is to reverse any unsuccessful melee attack's damage onto the attacker provided they miss.

I just have to force him to miss

>Give up and find a new group because s/he's clearly not a good GM.

This is a pretty good answer, actually.

>realize he was punching you with less than 0.1% of his true power
Worst case scenario, you tear his suit and make him upset.

To quote Abe Lincoln:
>Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

So he can finally have a challenge... although keeping him in this universe is probably ill advised.

His weakness has always been his dexterity score.

youtube.com/watch?v=xD3CU6IUbyg

You're forgetting Saitama is absolute shit at videogames and various other tasks.

You don't, you walk past him just like you do any other NPC on the way to the tavern. Interacting with him only gives him an excuse to get annoyed.

And yet here you are both agreeing with and being one of these people.

Invite him to chill at my place and play mario kart while my teammates get all the jewels or whatever stupid shit we're up to on that particular day.

Yeah, but all Saitama wants is an even match to fight. He'll leave him alone once he spawns a second one.

By refusing to fight him and instead attempting to bore him.

>My current character is an avatar of the god of victory.
>No real power alone, but will change to become unbeatable in any sort of direct one-on-one challenge
>Even survived a kill-anything bullet from the avatar of the god of death when he challenged him to a dual.
I challenge him to punchies. ME FIRST!

Cut off his hands. Can't punch if you don't have fists.

>kind of doesn't seem to commit to anything with any kind of conviction
He gained his powers by going through hell on Earth and dedicating himself to sticking to it every single day.

>Cut off his hands
With WHAT!?

Nah. In manga and anime having a Presence when are going to fight is a good indicator of mental strength.

Udon.

he can be both.

>Your punch does nothing
>Saitama doesn't want to waste time
>Everyone thinks you won and he's a coward
>You "win".

or

>Saitama destroys you in a single punch
>Everyone thinks he cheated and you're the true honorable hero who won, on a philosophical level
>You "win".

There you go, Mr. All Might.

This.

Pretty easily, my players got rid of him permanently when I dropped him into our supers campaign. Didn't take many resources at all.

101 push ups, 101 sit ups, 11 km run per day.

No but seriously, leave the game.

I cook him a meal and then duke it out with him since I'm a lvl 18 open hand monk.

>there's no opposite side to the center of a circle.

wat if its actually a sphere you just cant see it

Fubuki > Tatsumaki

>The Anima: BF campaign
By befriending him. That's the party's solution to everything.
Dragons? Befriended.
Entire towns' populations? Befriended.
Warring armies? Befriended.
FUCKING INQUISITORS? Befriended.
They're all Pure Daimah.
I'm the GM.

If you draw an x on the middle of a ball, and then put a mirror in front of that ball, the ball in the mirror has the x in the exact same spot. That is true neutral. Pure middle.

Personally I see him as lawful neutral, if he was chaotic neutral then he'd be a villan for fun, and he wouldn't pay for his groceries.
>oh the humanity!

"going through hell on earth" doesn't describe what Saitama went through at all.

What you need, my friend is a mindless enemy. Zombies and shit that you cannot befreiend because they aren't even sentient nor sapient enough to understand anything whatsoever, they are just pure single track instinct of eat fuck drink sleep, take your pick.

>Personally I see him as lawful neutral, if he was chaotic neutral then he'd be a villan for fun, and he wouldn't pay for his groceries.

Lawful Neutral means adhering to a sort of rigid moral code, which Saitama doesn't really seem to have.

True Neutral fits him perfectly, it's the "average" alignment and the one the "average person" supposedly has.

>doesn't describe what Saitama went through at all.

He did 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and 10 km running

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

He didn't even turn on the heat or AC, and only ate a banana every morning. You telling me that isn't hell on Earth?

This. Saitama's entire schtick is that epic battles really aren't much of a sweat for him. He finds greater challenges in the mundane day-to-day shit of life.

They make it pretty clear on several occasions that he cares more than he lets on and isn't doing the hero thing purely for kicks, even when he claims that's all there is to it. He'd be somewhere in the neighborhood of neutral good, imo.

It's simple, really.

I build my lair inside a marketplace teeming with limited sales.
By the time he's fought his way past an endless procession of HUGE SAVINGS FOR THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES ONLY I'll be long gone.

Okay, sport. Explain how you're gonna go about doing that to Saitama "I can destroy a sword being swung at my face by biting it and consider being punted to the moon a mild inconvenience" the Hero.

>He'd be somewhere in the neighborhood of neutral good, imo.

He doesn't go out of his way to hunt down threats like Mumen Rider, in fact when he became a C-Class he was at risk of losing it because he just sat around reading manga all day. Oftentimes he takes out a threat only because it was in the way, or presented such a risk to his apartment or friends that he was forced to intervene; the asteroid and the Deep Sea King are the only instances I can think of where he went *to* the threat because he wanted to take it out.

Garou was a special case - as much as he insists he is, he's not a monster, just an idiot who wants to act like one.