WALTON V WABI

Come out and play... deluded walties ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jftzs/waltonchains_smart_city_application/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5x ico
>pajeets starting to spam wabi threads again for the 30th day in a row
Yeah I'm staying away from this shitcoin.
The technology being used is impressive but the tokens themselves are a joke and have no value at all whatsoever.
The only way the tokens factors into this tech is as a loyalty system.
It's fucking garbage. If this company had a stock I would invest in it and keep away from the tokens.

yeah the project is honestly super impressive and unlike WTC they already have their stuff working

the tokens don't pay dividends but they are pretty embedded in the ecosystem meaning i think as the project grows they're price will go up anyway like other utility tokens, its 5x so clearly there is a market for them

Deluded Waltie or just retarded?

The loyalty system is a bonus to the real value, which is that to use the tags you need to have the tokens. They are using them in the infant formula shit now and then going target the beer and liquor industry. The tokens are mandatory

>They are using them in the infant formula shit now and then going target the beer and liquor industry. The tokens are mandatory
See that's nice and all but their only function is as a rewards system. Ie buy more products with this and you get more wabi. You really think that kind of shit is gonna be super incentive in the future?

>which is that to use the tags you need to have the tokens
NOPE

It has nothing else to do with the tech itself except as a rewards system

>The loyalty system is a bonus to the real value, which is that to use the tags you need to have the tokens
You're lying out your ass or painfully ignorant of what WABI is.
Did you read the white paper? You're shilling this with no knowledge of what it is?

>better than WTC, only 1/3 of the market cap
>getting shilled by fucking BBC news
>alibaba advisers
>binance day 1, this team is not fucking around
>huge partnership news coming
>didn't go 5x then dump to 3x like every other ICO, has actually got support at 5x and is pumping from that base
>unironically hasn't even started, easy 2-3x before the end of the month

I'm in both but for december WaBi is so much more bullish

>Nobody on Veeky Forums does research
>Nobody talks about the fact that you can buy WaBi products entirely in WaBi.

Now each and every single family father(probably) in Asia will start amassing WaBi in hopes of getting free baby products.

Then consider the following, and then consider they are targeting alcohol next, then technology.
If you get enough WaBi, and hold it, and it increases in price, you'll be able to buy alcohol, a new computer, and mostly everything they sell with all the tokens you purchased at a really low price.

An user shilled this earlier at 6800 and I told him the volume was too low at the time for me to buy in. Lucky I kept watching and got in at 7800 but I hate myself for leaving that 15% on the table and my other holdings I sold dropped 10%. I feel this is going to 2x and I could have had 25% more wabi

So you thought u are an expert or something, because of your FUD lot of people missed their chances probably. Fuck u

The volume increased by like 350 btc from 6800 to 7800 and that's the only reason I got in.

dead guy coin vs actual real world use case + Goldman advisors + alibaba seniors hmm tough one

>People dumping
>People buying as much as dump
>Even increases mid dump

Look at all these 10k+ buy orders as soon as the price stopped going lower, it only went down for 5 minutes before the dump ended, even now people are still dumping a lot but it's still just going up again.

This is going to be massive.

about to go nuclear once it break 9200 sats

You guys are idiots. THE LOYALTY PROGRAM IS WHATS MANDATORY. You want the tags, you must use the loyalty program, and therefore need the tokens to distribute to consumers when they scan. Read the fucking white paper

This is actually both correct and incorrect, to scan you don't need the tokens (the app is already out ffs) but for the loyalty system you need to buy in tokens. Basically, the merchant can, and will most likely, let the customer buy their WaBi in the store up to the price of the product.

The merchant itself can even adjust this, you have 1 wabi and pay the rest in cash, you can then buy wabi for the cash instead and pay in that so you get an extra wabi off the purchase.

>THE LOYALTY PROGRAM IS WHATS MANDATORY
>You want the tags, you must use the loyalty program

Feel free to point this out in the white paper because none of that is in it.

>the merchant can, and will most likely
The merchant can exchange goods or give discounts with wabi...but he doesn't have to.

Except that if the merchant has WaBi stores, it is actually required, if he wants to be part of the loyalty program.

Which for the merchants also has benefits, don't remember exactly what or care to look it up again, but I know it was something that would benefit the merchant.

>Which for the merchants also has benefits, don't remember exactly what or care to look it up again, but I know it was something that would benefit the merchant.
This is all I could find
>No balance-sheet liability for merchants
That's all they really said on this unless you have something else from an interview with the team

WTF is the source of this clip?

Is the Wabi logo really a fucking frog?

Forget the moon, we are going to fucking Pluto. There is no way this doesn't pump 500% this month.

Look at the chart on page 25 or someshit. You skipped over the fucking chart that outlines the entire WaBi ecosystem didnt you you fucking norman

Tell me brainlet, how is the merchant going to give WaBi to the consumer if he doesn't have WaBi?

kys

>Walimai (蛙力买) is chosen as the name.
>Wa (蛙) - frog
>Li (力) - force
>Mai (买) - buy

Which is the company that has the WaBi token, and the system behind it etc.

>how is the merchant going to give WaBi to the consumer if he doesn't have WaBi?
>merchants don't want to trade cash for wabi
>customers can't trade wabi for anything because stores refuse to get in on the retaded wabi token system and only deal in cash
Congrats
The labels are valuable
The tokens are gonna be useless

WaBi sounds like a great company with a weak token. The product sounds great, and they could attract a huge market. But they'll eventually realize the weakest part of their business model is the coin. It's not necessary, it was just a way to get extra startup funding. Companies will work with them because they offer a great product, but will lobby them to ditch their SchruteBucks program. And they will.

this is some weak FUD. Its not the "store" its the supplier. Christ. You think its WalMart giving the token? Its the forumula company. Its the Beer company. Its the liquor company. Its the company that wants THEIR BRAND PROTECTED

Should I sell my Walton for Wabi?

They probably don't even give a single fuck about those tokens either. Their primary interest are the labels. The labels have no real need for the tokens either.
Will the stores get cut off from those companies if they don't trade wabi with their customers?
Nothing is gonna happen if no one decides to use the token or trade besides you havig worthless bags

Saved.

Anyways my last 5 trades have been 20% losers so I need this to 2x to get my fucking money back. In at 7600.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jftzs/waltonchains_smart_city_application/

The labels feed data to the blockchain. The WaBi transfer confirms the data. Jesus fuck.

Actually I figured it out, youre a deluded Waltie bagholding. Nothing else explains you being this dense

>The WaBi transfer confirms the data
Nope. The wabi is unneeded for the blockchain.
If they removed the tokens the labels would still function as intending without a hitch.
Go ask the mods or team on telegram.

So what the same shit is true for mod or walton and powr and pretty much every other fucking coin in existence. We are all just trying to make a quick buck before this shitshow comes collapsing down.

Nope, but please user, tell me how heavy the walton bags are. Do they hurt? How much?