What’s the most the sex-able alien species in any sicfi franchise? No space elves please

What’s the most the sex-able alien species in any sicfi franchise? No space elves please.

The Nyrea.

Mexicans

> sexible

Go home jose

Belters and Martians.
What? Man likes tall chicks.

Green. Space. Babes.
Or, Quarians. Tali be mah waifu.

Humans.

Asari?

Whatever the PC is, usually.

>wandering the tunnels *not* for the sole intention of finding and knocking up qt Myr waifu

Quarians or Asari.

Also any of the near-human Star Wars races.

Also any of the Star Trek races.

Goes without saying, pic related

Bene Gesserit from the Dune universe. Sexy mofos.

the bene gesserit aren't aliens

Blue Elves

Yeah, they're animals.

you're an animal, you animal!

As much as I like Quarians, they have to get demerits for the whole.. needing environment suits or become a pile of allergic reactions.

Something about Asari bugs me though. Never much liked them. I think it's the tentrils and lack of hair.

Nah yo, the fact that the Quarians need to go through all those precautions means they'll only do it with you if they really mean it. They ain't just throwing their bodies around to any old varren off the street

That bug girl species that Veeky Forums made up where they ate anything organic and had alcoholic breast milk

That adds to their waifu score, not their sex-able one which is what's being discussed. Being a race of space sluts would actually benefit them on that metric.

Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing. But it's not what we're looking for here.

I like your objectivity in these matters

The what now? Google revealed nothing.

How about Spaece Aelves?

Asari is ME's space elves.

Not only the tendrils but the fact that they don't have ears always put me off

literally what sauce

Twi'leks?

HE JUST SAID. JUST THERE. IN THE POST. GOOGLE. USE. STUUUPIIID!

It's from the visual novel "The Harkonnens killed my dad and I'm the Kwisatz Haderach!?! Sandy Chaos on the Desert Planet!!!!"

Samara and the Green Asari were the only two who did it for me. And Aria too, but that's cause she was all tsundrei.

He's obviously asking about the image

I'm going to hedge my bets and say space-catgirls are the most sex-able.

Holy shit, I never noticed the ears. Maybe THAT'S it.

The green one was oddly cute in ME2...

>He's obviously asking about the image

The filename is literally "dune visual novel". user is a caveman.

>Thanks again for your patience.

Google should take you straight there, since I think the two races are Fenoxo's OC DONUT STEELE hahaha punny right guys that I can't find anywhere else

sacred dubs confirm