Give me your beat world conspiracy theory or grand cosmic uprising. Bonus points if it's true

Give me your beat world conspiracy theory or grand cosmic uprising. Bonus points if it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailycoin.org/2016/11/04/soros-drops-millions-rig-justice-system-arizona/
youtube.com/watch?v=xW4WcaA35D4
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
sabbathcovenant.com/book2MysteryReligionOfBabylon/Chapter1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_jHOWS5h5bA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NKncmuoV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ieEUxZpA_wY
youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM
youtube.com/watch?v=DhtB9VtI4cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ZIonists control everything.

How many points do I get?

Wrong board, friend.
Go to /x/ and make this same thread. I know, you may be asking for ideas, but...
Trust me, go to /x/.

This. Not even for the sake of "how is ths Veeky Forums reltd???" and more for the fact that X will be able to give you 1000x better insane ideas.

The Demiurge created the material universe to trap souls in a mortal coil and use their suffering to fuel it's own existence.

Hmm... I've got a Veeky Forums theory.

In 2002 WOTC held a contest to create a new canonical setting for D&D 3.5. The final decision came down between Keith Baker's Eberron, and a setting created by a man named Rich Burlew. Eberron won, of course, and shortly after Burlew went on to create a webcomic called Order Of The Stick. Thus, it can be said that OOTS and Eberron cannot exist independantly of each other.

I choose to believe that in an alternate timeline Burlew won, and OOTS was never created, while Keith Baker went on to create a pretty fucking awesome video game.

The fringe has been frothing all morning about this

thedailycoin.org/2016/11/04/soros-drops-millions-rig-justice-system-arizona/
youtube.com/watch?v=xW4WcaA35D4

www.rense.com/general96/hillaryagenda.pdf

Can't post the pdf because it's too big for Veeky Forums, but it's literally some weapons-grade conspiracy theories about how the liberals are going to steal the election by using holograms to trick conservatives into thinking the Rapture is happening

The political and hollywood elite are all a part of a massive world-wide pedophile ring.
This is the cause of the majority of unsolved missing children cases.

this desu, gnosticism has some pretty cool and crazy ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw - Warning, watching this may or may not cause your brains to melt away.

What the fuck is this?

>beat world conspiracy theory
The funk was supposed to take over by the 80s, but grunge and experimental music stopped that from happening

I just thought they were worried about the voting machines being rigged.
This is silly.

Someone having fun, by the looks

I'm always amazed that people believe governments have this kind of power but then are still dependent on fucking telephone polls and hold actual elections

Oh hey we have the ability and the will to a) irradiate the public b) organise mass riots c) release engineered viruses d) create natural disasters e) false flag 9/11 - all without being caught but hey we *really* need to win this election because we'll stand behind the results for some reason and we haven't bothered to just make the opposition a sham despite the fact that its already effectively identical to our side.

All religions of the world are in one way or another the Mystery Religion of Babylon that survived after the languages of the people were altered to keep them from building their Tower of Babel to reach the Sun (Saturn, not the Sun itself)

sabbathcovenant.com/book2MysteryReligionOfBabylon/Chapter1.htm

Another good book to check out for research is called The Saturn Myth. The book discusses how all over the world, the peoples and cultures all have the same rendition of mythology surrounding Saturn.

>What the fuck is this?
From what I can tell, some libtards made a fake document and disseminated it around the alt-right blogosphere to see how many conservatards picked it up and ran with it as "REAL GENIUNE HACKED INTEL". Judging by the number of sites currently treating it as legitimate, I think they succeeded.

The FIRESIGN laser diagram is just a diagram of a Very Large Telescope with DEATH LASER written over the top of SCIENCE MACHINE.

It's all the Jews.

I just got an email (I get a lot of loonie emails in my job) about a "spirit cooking dinner"

Apparently Clinton's campaign chairman recently attended a blood orgy where he ate a bunch of cooked semen and sacrificed a baby (according to Wikileaks*)

According to Wikileaks, the Clinton Foundation is an front for an international pedo ring that talks in secret codes surrounding pizza, funded by the same guys who arm ISIS.

Anyone who doesn't think that Assange has been compromised by Russia at this point is being deliberately dense.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

For you!

My problem with reincarnation/perpetual cycle stuff is what happens when you kill the majority of all life? Do fusion bombs cause people to become enlighted and escape the cycle?

Uplifted to the next spoke of the Cosmic Wheel.

As it turns out, nuclear warfare is the truest and fastest path for humanity to achieve enlightenment.

But what about other planets

It is our sacred duty to render the universe, and perhaps beyond, incapable of sustaining lifelike processes

youtube.com/watch?v=_jHOWS5h5bA

Nyarthotep is behind basically all of human suffering for the last 6,000 years.

I'm sure I could turn this into a pretty dope UA game, if I could figure out what the fuck he was saying.

Look up Spirit Science on youtube. It's fucking stupid and hilarious.

Wikileaks claims none of that, people are just jumping to conclusions due to some loose connections. The pizza-code conspiracy theory at least has something resembling evidence behind it.

I can't even tell who is meme'ing who. I can't tell what is a false flag from /pol/ and what some random /b/tard posted to his webpage and someone else ran off with it.

Would make a cool setting

Aircrafts are actually demons in disguise:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NKncmuoV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ieEUxZpA_wY

Moon is a hologram:
youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM
youtube.com/watch?v=DhtB9VtI4cU