Without using /pol/ memes, how is this technically any better than IOTA?

Without using /pol/ memes, how is this technically any better than IOTA?

Faster and undervalued :)

Only "faster" because IOTA is in beta and the next update will solve the speed problems. Undervalued is purely speculative and has no basis in an answer to the OP question

Because it's meant to be used as a p2p payment system, unlike whatever the fuck vacuum cleaner to dishwasher payment system Iota is working on.

>Only "faster" because IOTA is in beta

Excuses excuses. You are admitting it's technically superior here. Also, it's open source and decentralized (which shouldn't have to be said, but IOTA changed the standards in crypto for the worse).

kek

>vacuum cleaner to dishwasher payment system
kek

it has a wide network of professional captcha solving miners

Is this coin gonna moon any time soon?

Nope, faucet distribution ended unfortunately. If you're a neet and didn't take advantage of this you will truly never make it.

buy pressure is so strong both exchanges that list it are down for maintenance wtf do u think

Dyor

This coin will moon in Q1 2018 when it is exchanged on binance. Then it will moon again in Q4 2018 when it is on coinbase. I'm estimating it will 100x from the current price.

It was $0.7 last week, it's almost x3 up. That being said this guy is also right It's been mooning all week and will continue until it's in the top 10, ideally dethroning IOTA.

Kinda have to work to afford this fantasy coin gambling bullshit, the whole point of coming to biz is to see what the peak capitalism autists have to say about up and coming coins.

But it isn't on binance? Only have binance currently, should I get a bittrex or something else?

I could see it going 100x from here. That would put it a little above today's LTC market cap, which by the end of year 2018 might be nothing. We're seeing coins breaking $1B market cap every day it seems like.

Yeah, get Metacrox. It's not so difficult. This was the first coin that I bought that wasn't on Binance or Bittrex, so I was just like you a few days ago and it's already massively paid off.

But I don't trust those exchanges so much, so you'd be smart by sending it your offline wallet afterward.

Hm, I'm hodling iota currently (600 ish) and while I could cash out and spend that 2.5x profit on XRB I'd rather stay on iota unless xrb is gonna kill it. I only have $180 to invest in a coin for the next 7 days, should I pick XRB or REQ in your opinion?

I have money in both

I put all my money into raiblocks

I too have money in both and anticipate (optimistically) similar % returns.

IMO IOTA has a much higher chance of going downhill than it does up hill for the next month, while REQ and XRB are basically as close to guaranteed exponential gains as you can get, with little room for losses in a one month time span.

Unlike IOTA:
- it's fully decentralized, doesn't require coordinators to work.
- it has a working wallet.
- it has faster transaction speed than any other crypto, it's almost instant.

Let's say /pol/s wishes come through, and IOTA gets dethroned. Even more ideally for /pol/, refugees don't get infrastructure built for them that gives them stability and livability.

What then? Do they magically disappear? Or are you hoping they just all die where they stand for the terrible crime of being brown?

Why is Bitgrail such a dogshit site?

Why are you asking me this?

I guess if they had no infrastructure built for them, Europe would have more angry hobos that it currently does. Are you asking me what I believe happens after that? And I don't know why you're making these assumptions about what I believe other than that you're a retard.

Pay them to leave.

Because it's a working product already.
Iota has a full team and all these "partnership" and still provided a shitty product

WHERE TO BUY, THE EXCHANGES ARE SHIT

Anybody here mining this shitcoin for 0 rewards?

Because thats what its gonna take if you dont want this network to implode

They are both down because everyone wants it.
You are mentally retarded.

which is least shady then? I want to drop 1,6k€

Either one is fine. I used Mercatox but Bitgrail is fine too. They are both upgrading their hardware and will be back tomorrow.

how's bitflip then?