This is how I neutral good

This is how I neutral good.

This is how I Lawful Evil

What morality is he?

He's true neutral. He doesn't do the right thing because it's the right thing, or because he follows any kind of code: he explicitly does it for fun. The only thing he cares about is finding a challenge, and fighting evil happens to be the best way to find challenging opponents.

This is how I Chaotic Neutral.

This is how I Chaotic Neutral

I would say he leans into the NG spectrum because he is more than ready to save people and defeat monsters instead of fighting heroes (which would give him a better challenge)

Nah man, he takes on a lot of shit to spare others. He is a good guy.

Wait I never saw this show but I thought it's about mafia? Why would a mobster help people?

This is how I LG so G it becomes H

One Punch Man is a superhero series following Saitama, a character who can wipe out any threat with a single punch. There is absolutely nothing gang-related about it unless you count the Blizzard Group.

You're thinking of Mob Psycho 100, by the same author. Not related in the slightest. And Mob is just the kid's name.

Saitama started True Neutral with leanings towards good, but the thing that made him Good was what he did after slaying the Deep Sea King.

That was a character defining moment for him.

This is how I Chaotic Good

He was talking about Tony Soprano, the picture posted for some reason

This is how I Lawful Good

This is how I chaotic evil.

This is how I true neutral

Neutral evil.

This is how I chaotic neutral

>Saitama started True Neutral with leanings towards good, but the thing that made him Good was what he did after slaying the Deep Sea King.
Bullshit. He defined himself as good on day 1, when he leapt to save an ugly kid from death despite his initial reservations.

He just looks True Neutral at first blush, because of how much he talks about things being boring. But that's just his boredom, not his actual morality.

This is how i Chaotic Evil

1st MARCHE DID NOTHING WRONG
2nd Lawful evil probably.

>did nothing wrong
>Chaotic Evil

>muh escapism

Exactly, >muh escapism

Marche forces his friends to confront and return to reality because he cares about them, he recognizes that they are living a delusional dream.

And he knows thats not right. Any means necessary are acceptable to save his friends from being trapped by their own escapist delusions.

MARCHE
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

>Did nothing wrong
>Destroyed a universe under his belief that it was imaginary.
During our first campaign of Fellowship, the Overlord was actually based on Marche. He was a child imbued with reality-warping powers that believed that he was from the real world and stuck in a roleplaying game. So the GM played him practically OOC while his minions and such acted confused when he'd talk about some failed general's "shit stats".

That game was fun as fuck.

but the universe was imaginary. It was a bullshit realm that was created by his friends delusions, particularly Mewt's

DID
NOTHING
WRONG.

Marche is a douchenozzle who didn't want his brother to walk around and be better than him, and this is why he brought all of them back from Ivalice so that they could suffer a sad and dreary existence. All under a misguided guise of "escapism is bad"

MARCHE IS A VILLAIN

>but the universe was imaginary
Depending on how you look at things, that's not relevant.

Think about it; there's nothing that inherently proves that our universe is real. Only our own observations of it. Solipsists have debated this horseshit since the dawn of time. If someone doesn't have the right to destroy our universe under the premise that it's fictional (even if they were right, you probably wouldn't be okay with it), why would you have that right over any other universe you should be in?

He didn't want his brother to be living a LIE

The whole thing was a -LIE-

Escapism is bad. There's a real world. You have to live in it.

Or else you're nothing but a child that never grew up

Except that universe is explicitly fictional and created from the desires of Mewt by the magic of the book

It is a fake lie and it is feeding his friends delusions and making them awful people.

>im going to murderhobo these innocent peasants, ok?
>ok
>neutral good

Neutral Good would not idly watch when good people are harmed.
But peasants are not particularly good, and certainly not people.

In my view the crux of the issue is that Marshe didn't actually KNOW it was an illusion until he'd already smashed several crystals. He was operating on gut instinct and speculation, not any actual understanding of the situation.

In my view he can't be called Good if he was willing to risk what might be an actual, inhabited universe on a hunch, even if he lucked out in the end.

When your world turns into a known video game franchise overnight you have a legit reason to think its fake

>Not wanting a hot Viera waifu and a Bangaa battlebro to adventure with.
Escapism may be harmful in the long run, but I'd much rather live in the world where diseases can be cured by bashing a Cure Staff over someone's head.

good choice.