What would you consider to be the top 10 most useless planeswalkers of all time?

What would you consider to be the top 10 most useless planeswalkers of all time?

Pic unrelated, obviously.

Jesus chandere, still making these fucking threads a year later

Its ok and has some pretty good uses memery aside. But its far from top 10 most useless.

Wait, "Nahiri sucks" is a meme? I don't get it, its not funny/

This is less funny than the "rev for 15" meme.

Tibaltx10

1. Tibalt, the Fiend Blooded
2. Sarkhan the Mad
3. Nissa Revane
4. Domri Rade
5. Narset Transcendent
6. Sarkhan the Dragonspeaker
7. Liliana of the Dark Realms
8. Gideon, Champion of Justice
9. Nissa Revane
10. Chandra Nalaar

My list is objectively fact.

Sarkhan the Dragonspeaker was pretty good though

There's gotta be plenty worse than Domri Rade.

One of the Jace cards, I forgot which one

Was it the living guildpact, or that random millfocused one?

A friend of mine plays Domri in his Naya Zoo deck

The uptick is usually pretty useless amusingly, but he's still a must answer threat becasue of his emblem.

Living guildpact

Every one of his abilities were garbage

>7. Liliana of the Dark Realms
ey fuck you I love my swamp engine waifu

1. Agree
2. Bad, but not one of the worst ever
3. Bad, but not one of the worst ever
4. Actually decent. The 6th best 3-drop walker ever printed, next to LoTV, Dack, Last Hope, Ashiok, and Evil Daretti, receptively. Yes, he's easily the worst of the good 3 drop walkers, but he's still a good 3 drop walker nonetheless.
5. Actually decent. Yes, it was overhyped to hell at one point and ended up being nothing special, but calling this one of the worst is like calling Arlinn Kord or Chandra ToD one of the worst.
6. Actually decent. Saw plenty of Standard play. Definitely a far better card than his RUG counterpart.
7. Bad, but not one of the worst.
8. Agreed
9. Seriously? You already listed her as #3.
10. Agreed.

Aside from Naalar, Gideon CoJ, and Tibalt, all the walkers you picked arent even close to "worst"

Chandere is dead

>9. Seriously? You already listed her as #3.

Woops, my bad. That should be living guildpact. I was just slapping them in a pile and then reordering them and that one got there twice.

every chandra, there must be ten of her already

Why Domri? Saheeli, Nissa VoZ, and Ajani CoP are ALL worse 3-drops than Domri is.

God I hope your serious. Maybe she actually took out advice and killed herself

Here's a tier list:

SS: Jace the Mind Sculptor

S: Liliana of the Veil, Dack Fayden, Nahiri the Harbinger

A: Ajani Vengeant, Elspeth Knight Errant, Gideon Ally of Zendikar, Liliana the Last Hope, Ugin the Spirit Dragon, Jace Vryn's Prodigy, Karn Liberated, Garruk Wildspeaker, Chandra Torch of Defiance, Gideon Jura, Tezzeret Agent of Bolas, Daretti Scrap Savant

B: Chandra Pyromaster, Chandra Flamecaller, Ashiok Nightmare Weaver, Tamiyo the Moon Sage, Tamiyo Field Researcher, Garruk Relentless, Ob Nixilis Reignited, Elspeth Sun's Champion, Sorin Solemn Visitor, Tezzeret the Seeker, Ajani Mentor of Heroes, Domri Rade, Daretti Ingenious Iconoclast, Teferi Temporal Archmage, Freyalise Llanowar's Fury, Nahiri the Lithomancer, Koth of the Hammer, Jace Beleren, Jace Architect of Thought

C: Narset Transcendant, Nissa Voice of Zendikar, Ajani Caller of the Pride, Garruk Caller of Beasts, Garruk Primal Hunter, Sorin Lord of Innistrad, Sorin Grim Nemesis, Elspeth Tirel, Arlinn Kord, Liliana Heretical Healer, Nissa Vastwood Seer, Kytheon Hero of Akros, Dovin Baan, Xenagos the Reveler, Venser Shaper Savant, Sarkhan the Dragonspeaker, Nissa Worldwaker

D: Kiora the Crashing Wave, Kiora Master of the Depths, Garruk Apex Predator, Saheeli Rai, Sarkhan Vol, Ajani Steadfast, Ajani Goldmane, Liliana Vess, Jace Memory Adept, Vraska the Unseen, Sorin Markov, Nicol Bolas Planeswalker, Nissa Vital Force

E: Nissa Revane, Liliana of the Dark Realms, Kaya Ghost Assassin, Chandra Nalaar, Chandra Ablaze, Chandra Fire of Kaladesh, Sarkhan the Mad, Sarkhan Unbroken, Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath

F: Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded, Jace, the Living Guildpact, Gideon Champion of Justice

How the fuck is classic Sorin only a D

That shit destroys EDH

Ok, I took a break back in April, shortly after SOI came out, and just got back into the game. Wasn't Nahiri the one from SOI that no one wanted? I remember at prerelease someone pulled a foil one and traded it for a non-foil Chandra Flamecaller.

When will the nahiri the harbinger is bad meme end

Never because people is always butthurt at UWr control in modern getting something.

It's really so hard to look for decklists on Google?

Sarkhan Unbroken is pretty great in Dragon Tribal EDH.

She does what she's supposed to do.
Shit out Emrakul the Aeons Torn

Nissa is so much fun in an elfball though.

10-1: Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded

Has a +2 that rummages, the best - ability of any 4 drop or less walker in the entire game, and an ult that can bring out Emrakul.

Her -2 belongs on a 6 drop. The fact that they put it on a 4-drop is retarded.

>but unless it's an enchantment the target has to be tapped!

>TFW YOU REALIZE HOW OFTEN SHIT TAPS IN MAGIC

I MEAN FUCK PEOPLE TAP THEIR SMUG COPTERS A LOT.

>Nissa on there twice
Chuckled.

> Nissa Revane is so bad they're listed twice

It was only good in that meta. No one would ever use it in an eternal format.

Except dragon-tribal EDH

This is one of the worste planeswalkers ever printed for sure

Huge mana cost
Does nothing the turn he comes out but distribute some counters or look through your top cards
Useless ultimate doesn't even win the game for you assuming he plusses that far

One of ajani's weakest incarnations yet, thank god Theros is no more

If you have aetherflow reservoir or pic related, You can win the turn he hits 8 loyalty.

it baffles me that ajani vengeant gte this much love. back in the day my bro always said how he disliked him/he was bad
but what he knows about card advantage?

Ajani Goldmane is worse.
Mentor of Heroes only pings up, which is cool. Ultimate is cool when related to a life related wincon like Felidar Sovergein.

Pyromaster, Flamecaller and Torch all have their uses.

The rest are pretty weak, I agree.

10 Tibalts

In alphabetical order:
Ajani Goldmane
Chandra Ablaze
Gidon, Champion of Justice
Jace, the Living Guildpact
Nissa Revane
Nissa, Nature's Artisan
Tibalt the Fiend Blooded

Those are the only bad walkers. The final 3 are probably up to personal preference but I would include:
Chandra Nalaar
Garruk, Apex Predator
Kiora, Master of the Depths

Your bro was an idiot.
Vengeant is really versatile in that he can remove things, buffer your life total, burn out your opponent, deny them mana and lock down a troublesome permanent.

I don't understand how they've yet to make a good Chandra.

Good walkers tend to
>protect themselves
>interact with the board
>amass a resource advantage
>and/or do some swiss army knife thing that makes them just good to untap with in general

Chandra has the issue of her resource advantages being temporary and her interaction methods being a limited range of damage that may not hit what ails you.

To be fair though 6 mana boardwipe Chandra from BFZ block was a massive improvement over Ablaze.

Also Torch feels solid as fuck.

>That shit destroys EDH
There's your answer. D is generous.

did you accidentally mix up elspeth knight errant and suns champion?

KE is better in 60 card formats. Sun's Champ being better for EDH doesn't mean shit.

He probably only remembers Alara standard.

>tfw your favourite walker is pretty bad
>tfw your very first mythic is pretty bad
>tfw she will probably never return

I see suns champ far more often and I dont even play EDH. Shes phenomenal in grindy control decks

don't worry she'll return, since we're likely headed towards new phyrexia in the next block another return to ravnica isn't unlikely