Could he solo a Chaos Champion?

Could he solo a Chaos Champion?

Yes, I'm sure Lieutenant Guts of the Exorcist has no doubt killed more then his fair share of traitorous heretic marines.

Yes.

Please, stop with these stupid 40k crossover threads.

It's not about 40k you dumb niggerlover it's about Fantasy.

Stat him Veeky Forums

He's an angry owlbear who was raped as a kid so has fairly low CHA because he has issues connecting with people until he got some owlbear cubs to take of as well as his mate, who was raped by a bigger owlbear, an asshole owlbear.

>Service Studs in arm

Those are black carapace ports.

This made me vomit a little.

>3.5
>Clearly Pathfinder builds.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

>Fighter

Lmao he cuts down the equivalent of lvl 20 fighters in Golden Age no problem. 3.x martials never even approach GUTS' power level cause they're not even as powerful as historic fighters we have IRL.

>Lmao he cuts down the equivalent of lvl 20 fighters in Golden Age no problem.
When? The only real human challanges he gets in Golden Age is the 1 vs 100 minions fight and the leader of the Purple Rhinos, who is at most level 10.

>cuts down lvl 20 fighter
>thinking those guys were equivalent to lvl 20
>knows this little about d20 systems

>Could he solo
Yes

Pathfinder is just 3.5 but enjoyable, what's your point?

There is a flaw in your reasoning, and I must insist that you seek mental help.

To enjoy Pathfinder is to embrace everything wrong with the world today.

Fantasy or 40k? A Chaos Space Marine would probably kill him thanks to the bolter, but Guts would make mincemeat out of most Fantasy enemies. The magic however will stop him cold, as all Warhammer verses play pretty nasty hardball when it comes to magic. That is "it doesn't matter who you are, you're fuckin dead m8" after somebody uses something like soulblaze.

Yes, he has technically done a shit ton of times.

To be fair, a level 20 Martial is about as powerful as an unoptimized Level 10 Mage, so it's easy to see where the confusion set it.

So you really don't know anything about d20 systems. Gotcha.

>Knows d20 systems
>Thinks Martials are balanced with mages

Pick one

Yes.

He's anime Kaleb Daark.

I never said they were.

I'm simply stating that your claim that a level 20 fighter is about as powerful as an unoptimised level 10 caster is bullshit and indicative of your lack of knowledge or experience in regards to d20 systems like D&D or PF.

"Hits things well" doesn't stack up to most of the level 5 spells.

Hell, a Druid's animal companion matches the Fighter's power pound for pound, while having innate abilities like "constrict" or "grab" as possible abilities, while flanked by a powerful mage who can also transform into an animal that also has the benefits of casting spells.

A level 10 mage can destroy a Level 20 Fighter if they wanted to, it's just no contest. If the mage was dealt the shittiest hand in the fucking world, they'd still be able to close the distance with just enough power to eck through and that's because there are so many spells that function as win conditions that they almost have to try and build a mage poorly to lose.

guts is what leveling up as a fighter should be.

Level 20 martials a shit. Basically glorified NPCs

Ok Guts is dropped on to a Feral world in the wh40k setting, which would be the best loyalist chapter to recruit him?
INB4 Flesh Tearers

Niggas don't know 'bout my chargebarian

Cool, you have the effectiveness of a CR10 encounter...at level 20.

You ever see a T1/T2 martial? There's a reason for that.

>Cool, you have the effectiveness of a CR10 encounter
Bitches seriously don't know 'bout my chargebarian.
3.5 is broken every way, you know?
Chargebarians output several thousands of damage per attack and full attack on charges.
Tiers are a matter of addressing various problems. A chargebarian can do nothing but charge->full attack all day, but they can kill Devastation vermin like that round after round.

>Chargebarians output several thousands of damage

Sure they can little billy.

Sure they can.

>he doesn't know that Storm Trooper, Leap Attack, and Valorous Lances stack

>He didn't notice that the Godhand is literally the Gods of Chaos plus some fag

Guts already HAS killed chaos champions. Dozens of them.

Like ignoring all the good shit from late 3.5?

What if we combine Guts and Doomguy?

>there are so many spells that function as win conditions that they almost have to try and build a mage poorly to lose

So....mage spells are just a class ability, but they're so super good there's not any balance.

Time to nerf spells, then.

Can we give the fusion a Lord of Cinder buff as well?

I dunno, Guts is the fantasy guy already.

You'd be better off using the ashen one or Hero of Time. A super sentai also might not be an awful idea.

You're an idiot. The problem with Fighters has NEVER been damage, the problem is they can do nothing BUT damage, and suck out of combat. When damage is the worst/least efficient way to end an Encounter, and Casters have all sorts of magic to help out of combat.

Depends on the kind of champion and what kind of equipment he has.

It doesn't matter if the Fighter is capable of dealing 1 damage or a billion damage, direct damage is THE most inefficient means of defeating an enemy and the average mage will have multiple answers to your bullshit since, surprise surprise, there are spells that allow you to either stay out of the melee fighter's range, set up shields that the Fighter has to work around in order to hit you, and spells that make you just outright immune to all forms of physical damage.

Dealing damage as a martial is like saying that you deserve a raise because you show up to work on time, it's like, bitch, that's what you're supposed to do.

Good luck, there's over 500+ spells at a mage's disposal and most of them are effectively SoL/SoD.

If you want balanced casters, you're better off just running another system because most games lack mages that are nearly as bullshit as 3.5 without a) giving the martials abilities that stack up or b) make it clear as day that the magic is unbalanced by design.

Look closely at his facial features and compare it to Guts.

They are already related.

Literally the same guy.

New Doomguy is more like Guts than OG Doomguy.

I imagine a lvl 20 barbarian to be more like early Goku, capable of cleaving mountains and punching through metal.

I'd stat him with WFRP's stats for this encounter

Weapon Skill: 70
(incredible skill with the sword)
Ballistic Skill: 40
(shown to be quite good at throwing knives)
Strength: 60
(can lift an absurdly heavy sword and effortlessly swing it around)
Resistence: 60
(was shown able to withstand terrifying blows and live)
Agility: 50
(he has always been exceptionally fast and agile in fights despite the sword's weight and his own size)
Intelligence: 35
(intuitive and experienced, but not well-read and has 0 academic experience)
Willpower: 90
(impressive force of will, no need to explain anything)
Fellowship: 20
(not very good with people... not terrible either, but definitely not good)

With the Dragonslayer counting as a magic weapon with a few damage bonuses for its size and the Berserker Armor granting Frenzy and other bonuses, he could probably beat a no-name Chaos Champion.

I honestly wouldn't count anything that happened before the RR army arc as canon simply because for the first six volumes, it was basically a comedy with fight scenes that were meant to show off how powerful Goku was in comparison to most other fighters.

I mean, at one point, Goku punches Yamcha so hard, he actually bounced off of a panel's frame with enough force to break it.

In my 3.P group, I pretty much enforce the Words of Power casting system from Ultimate Magic.

It doesn't exactly 'fix' the imbalance between Martials and Casters, but seems to do a good job knocking most casters down a tier or two and brings them slightly close to the level of martial initiators.

Griffith the Shining Owlbear did nothing wrong

Now can you stat him in a system that isn't shit

Try it yourself.

>not terrible either
20 is pretty terrible.

Crimson fists. Guts is taken into the legendary 4th company after sparking some flicker of respect within Cortez. A hundred years later Guts is leading the 4th, consumed by vengeance and driven to seek out the eldar who supposedly ended cortez. An enigmatic figure known only as the "hawk of light"

The man's got an absurd amount of strength, That thing weighs (supposedly) 400lbs. I don't believe that a strength of 60 can whip 400lbs in a full circle using just a single hand,because he fucking wants to.

terrible

Without Berserker Armor:
WS6 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I4 A2 Ld9 Sv5+
Independent Character
Adamantium Will
Fearless
Daemonhunter (Preferred enemy: Daemons)

With Berserker Armor:
WS6 BS3 S5 T4 W2 I5 A3 Ld9 Sv4+
Independent Character
Adamantium Will
Fearless
It Will Not Die to simulate the armor's self-healing
Feel no Pain (5+)
Rage
Hatred (everyone)

Dragonslayer sword:
S: +2; AP2
Melee, Two Handed, Rending

Arm Cannon:
One-use only, 12"
S: 4; AP: 5

swings heavy double edged greatsword so far it cleaves into his shoulder.

>Hatred (everyone)

the sword could have the armourbane rule as well, or something related to demons

Reminder that comparing things between disparate universes is essentially an argument in futility. The two settings are too different for an accurate or reasonable comparison to be made. As a result this argument will never come to a satisfying conclusion, and will only result in angry neckbeards arguing over nothing of any merit for 100 posts

That being said, if you understand this and wish to continue, carry on. Just don't get mad over the internet

****Please copy this and post whenever appropriate. Only you can prevent forum fires. *****

Nobody asked you, autismus.

I think you mean Age of Sigmar.

needs more wounds

An average adult man has Strength 30.
Dragons and Giants have Strength 60-70.

Yeah, with how much unnatural strength?

Nice, but I'd like to see WHFB rules, not 40k

Dreadlord with Blood Armor, Crimson Death, Repeating Handbow and Dragon Egg