I'm starting a new campaign in Pathfinder for some friends soon, and I'm having trouble filling in details...

I'm starting a new campaign in Pathfinder for some friends soon, and I'm having trouble filling in details. I'm going to post some of my material, and I've love either constructive criticism, or more preferably, just basic questions about the game world, daily life in it, etc.

I have it separated into Timeline of Events (which right now is just a bunch of stated facts about the game world which will evolve into a timeline soon), and the Campaign Reference Document, which details all of the major people, places and things in the world so far. Of course, neither of these documents is completed, and are living documents.

Here we go!

(Page 1 of 19)

(Page 2 of 19)

(Page 3 of 19)

(Page 4 of 19)

Beginning of the Campaign Reference Document.

(Page 5 of 19)

(Page 6 of 19)

(Page 7 of 19)

(Page 8 of 19)

(Page 9 of 19)

(Page 10 of 19)

(Page 11 of 19)

(Page 12 of 19)

(Page 13 of 19)

(Page 14 of 19)

(Page 15 of 19)

(Page 16 of 19)

(Page 17 of 19)

(Page 18 of 19)

Finally, the last page, 19 of 19.

Obviously its a lot of material and I hardly expect anyone to read it, but even if someone just asks me basic questions about the world, that'll help my creative juices flow.

Bump

Burp

'ello? :(

Anyone there?

OP, What happens if your players don;t wanna read any of this?

If they don't read any, that's fine, but some will inevitably come up in game. Additionally, it gives them fuel for their backstories to create characters that fit in the game world. A character that claims to be of noble birth but that comes from a country with no noble houses wouldn't work, for example. Or a female orcish blacksmith, in a place where women are strictly forbidden from holding trades. Stuff like that.

Separate everything into sections. The world, the continent, the factions of the continent, their politics, economics, and details about living in each. Include short blurbs for each nation in the factions, allowing players to focus on just the details they need.

What are some important things to think about when designing political bodies? Obviously, who is in charge/why, and what things they control/why, but what are some other considerations? What about the same questions of an economy?