What system would you use to run a game with a similar style to these games?

What system would you use to run a game with a similar style to these games?
Melee having special energy kind of moves. Higher fantasy. Very anime.

This is about it.

>high fantasy
>anime
Kill yourself.

For an answer that you can live: Tenra Bansho Zero.

TBZ is like, on the opposite side of JRPG spectrum. What the fuck are you smoking.

I have no fucking clue what games he's referencing. I just saw "Very anime" and "High Fantasy". That's the two attributes that describe Tenra Bansho Zero to me.

Different kind of anime and different kind of high fantasy.

Anima.

Strike!

Or anything where it's fluff only.

D&D 4e.

Happy now OP? I picked up your shitty bait. Now you can go jerk off for your clever ruse.

Did you just trigger yourself?

Stop shilling Strike!

Why does Veeky Forums keep shilling Strike!?

Anima Beyond Fantasy could work.

Although if you want the best high action fantasy combat in any RPG, I'd recommend Legends of the Wulin. While it's a Wuxia system at the base it can work for anything built around high action combat, and one of the designers has said making it able to do anime style stuff was one of his design goals. It's a little clunky and has awful editing, but in terms of gameplay it's unparalleled.

To what games? I don't know what Keions those are, you didn't even rename the file you got from
>tumblr
for easy reference. You know what? Fuck it, you brought this on yourself.

GURPS, bitch, that's the system you need. GURPS GURPS GURPS GURPS GURPS.

Join me, Veeky Forums, tell him to use GURPS.

I wouldn't. The only reason they work is "rule of cool". Inevitably you'd run into rule/lore/etc arguments about why Edgy McSonicJew isn't the savior of the universe and deserving of 999 virgins.

I'm just too lazy to make a thread.

Also, to counterbalance all the Anima.

Why do faggots like you keep hating Strike? Why don't you whine about people shilling DnD or Warhammer or any other of the hundreds of games that are discussed here daily?

Pretty sure "Why does Veeky Forums keep shilling Strike!?" is a meme being forced for comedic effect.

I mean... nobody can be serious about it... right?

OVA

4e

GURPS is what you are looking for OP