BITCOIN CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

BITCOIN CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

IT'S OVER. WE'RE ALL GOING TO JAIL. HERE COMES THE FED. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMMMMMMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEL IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

broke support
n-normies save us

AGHHH TIME TO BUYYYY

DON'T YOU GET IT? IT'S OVER. DONE. FINITO. GET OUT NOW. SAVE YOURSELF. IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME. FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

update

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

these pink wojaks are trying to be ironic

but in a few hours they won't be

I'm only half ironic. I wasn't sure like an hour ago. But it just broke support. Next stop

SELL INTO ETH
THE NORMIES WILL MEET YOU THERE

>>Not going to tether
How new are you?

HERE WE GO

Oldfag says Qtum until the panic subsides.

I've done 10 Months in County.

I will probably get an enhanced conviction and get 10 years for hostile acts against the state.

10 years of HODL

Merry Christmas everybody!

AAAAAAAA

What's the FUD tonight?

BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH

WE CAN WEATHER THE STORM

SUB 16K NO BREAKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

IS IT HABBENNING?

South Korea unironically banning crypto.
Get out NOW

I dumped everything and bought monero

was this a good idea

WHERE'S THE BOUNCE OFF 16K. HOLY SHIT IT'S OVER

SK banning crypto
oh and $25 avg fee

BACK TO 5K FAGGGOTTTSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>30+ btc sell orders

AAAAAAAAAA

ITS FUCKING FREE FALLING AHHHHHHHHHHHH

and this is how we get played by whales who just pumped and take their cash off the table

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS SUPPORT. IF IT CRASHES THROUGH HERE NEXT STOP 14.5K

Good. Hoping my 13601 order goes through.

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy

Lame, was sitting in tether for days knowing that this would come. Got complacent and went on the ETH train, waited too long to cash out into tether again and lost all those gains.
No big deal, some people will hodl this shit back to 10k.

>i bought at 19k

It's all over sell sell sell

>wow its fucking nothing.jpg

haha everything i have went down

HODL BOYS WE ARE RETAKING OUR POSITION BEFORE THE SUN RISES

THIRTY SECONDS!!!!!!!!

>I bought at 25k from eBay

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They will not beat us. Hold. We can weather this.

No you can't, normies are selling on coinbase right now on mass.

When do we start to see suicides?

Does a anyone have a link to the SK banning crypto thing?

I JUST SOLD REEEEEEEEE

5...4...3... HODL JUST A LITTLE LON-...

imafaggit.com

>panic over 1k drop in btc
you are never going to make it

This is unironically my favorite type of post on Veeky Forums. Thank you anons.

what I learned from the past week of screwing around with just $300 in crypto: if you sell when Veeky Forums is predicting a "crash" it'll inevitably spike back up as soon as you go to bed

IT BOUNCED. SELL THE BOUNCE. IT'S NOT STOPPING

This is the most accurate thing anyone has ever said on this board, I think I love you user

THIS
WE NEED TO SELL LOW WHILE WE CAN

your 1st mistake is listening to biz, if anything you only come here to shill or do the opposite. Sure you can earn one in a while but most of the time is shit shilling/talking.

>67c
Appropriate filename

i mostly just come here to shitpost and complain about being a college student from a lower middle class family who can only spare $300 to invest in crypto. Although I'll be starting a pretty well paying job in July and getting an inheritance in May

More like sell "high" before it dips further and rebuy when you feel like it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do not fall for the Ripple scam.

Newbies, do not invest in whatever is being talked up the most on Veeky Forums.

They are a subhuman culture slowly withering away with the rest of their faulty shitcoin investment. Stick with LTC, BTC, and ETH.

SAY IT WITH ME

IRON FUCKING HANDS BABY

Jesus you faggots, there is one court that has motioned to ban futures trading. Fucksake

Bitcoin weathers all. I wish I just had to willpower to not check blockfolio for 8 months and prosper gloriously.

congratz man, one word of advise to you is you only need keep less than 10% of your net worth in cash, the rest put in investment, dont let the kike fuk you with their retarded interest rate.

I wish i had the capability to use leverage and margin.
Literally free money, but i get panic attacks each time it moves, the direction isn't important.

Hope you sold at 16450. Let the dumping continue

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S ALL OVER!!!

Why does 10 cent sell orders pop up on gdax once in a while?

Too soon.