BITCOIN CASH?

The founder of Bitcoin Cash has announced that Bitcoin Cash Visa Debit cards are coming soon.
Do you guys think these will be the first crypt debit cards to hit USA?
Also, will these be mooning soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-cash-visa-debit-card-coming-soon/
newswire.ca/news-releases/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality-643716753.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can already get shift and bitpay in USA...

Yeah and pay an additional 18 dollars to make your Bitcoin transaction.

Seriously you hyper focused BTC core cucks deserve to lose your money when the market realized BTC is a Dinosaur now.

OP here forgot to post the weblink:
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-cash-visa-debit-card-coming-soon/

newswire.ca/news-releases/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality-643716753.html

the neverending cycle of Master vs Visa. kek.

Should i buy into bth?

normies will eat this up

Shift card uses your coinbase account and works in tge USA. But this is pretty big.

BCH*

I am.
Its also being added to coinbase on January 1st.
This is the easiest buy ever.

I thought we were supposed to defeat the banks not join them

How do people even buy BCH now?

hell yea looks like this shits lining up:
>Coinbase announces BitcoinCASH now listed
>BitcoinCASH debit cards avaible in USA markets
>McDonalds and Walmart now accepting BitcoinCASH

How do you have money to invest when you're this stupid?

Calm down, nerd. Be glad newcomers (normies) are flocking to your meme currencies so they skyrocket in value!

Depends on where you are from.
Cex.io
or buy ETH/LTC on Coinbase and send to Binance to buy BCC(Bitcoin Cash)

I bought into Bitcoin Cash at 600 dollars. It has treated me very well and has worked whenever I've made a transaction.

More like BitcoinCrash. Shit is tanking.

Loads of debit card options are available and in every case the actual transaction is done by the card network obviously. Xapo allows you to connect the card to a bitcoin wallet and sell for fiat every time you pay with the card. Lykke and Monaco among other coins have also said official cards are "coming soon" for ages.

>mfw
>2018 the public demands Dogecoin
>Dogecoin updates its infrastructure to accomodate widespread use
> Value goes up to .10 cents each Doge, surpassing DASH's MarketCap
>kek

coinbase adding BCH would be so dumb.
it would confuse the heck out of their boomer userbase and make BTC a mess
reminder the coinbase userbase is so dumb they all just mooned litecoin because it "looked the cheapest"

Up 7% in a day retard