How long has coinbase been down?

I feel like if it's been out all day and this LTC is just caused by that, and once the pipeline gets turned on, it'll moon $400

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/trade/LTC-USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they limit your purchases too? I can only buy $50 debit now.

Nope I've been in on LTC since October, just prospecting on the potential for growth

just face the fact that demand far outweighs supply, and the only reason ETH is seeing any trade activity is because litecoin is too hot right now and the jews behind the exchanges need more time to figure out how to profit off of the stupidity of the new investors.

regardless, any time this happens, the price people are willing to pay skyrockets. its not a matter of if litecoin goes parabolic, but when.

its only just beginning, ltcers

I can buy on coinbase right now what you talking bout?

GDAX down for me now

this lol

gdax just went down and LTC is $299.62 on coinbase, was $350 right before gdax crash

Hahahha fuck I'm buying LTC for the return moon

wtf me too

>down to 299

wtf

holy shit

I bought $100 of LTC literally 4 hours ago wtf are talking about OP

297. To the moon? More like to the ground.

DON'T PANIC SELL, COINBASE IS DOWN AND IT'S JUST FUCKING UP. HAPPENED BEFORE TOO, LOOK AT THE CHARTS WHERE THERE'S TWO DIPS. WHEN IT COMES BACK UP IT'LL GO BACK TO THE REAL PRICE

>bought at 327
no no NO NOOOOOOO

gdax.com/trade/LTC-USD

up again, price corrected to $351

Same

Will it moon again once coinbase come back up?

fucking this,

retards

should I put 1000€ into etc and 1000€ into eth tomorrow? I will hold it forever btw

this can't be happening, we are on a rocket to moon, right?

mfw bought at ATH, kill me please

they are just trying to prevent arbitrage

coinbase is down? I bought 750€ of etc an hour ago and I'm following the chart on the site

yes. you will either lose it all or make 20x

Back to 350

>tfw newfag who can't figure out how to buy litecoin using bitcoin
is gdax even for exchanging one crypto to another? couldn't figure out how to do it. yes i tried btc/ltc, the smallest number of ltc in withdraw still said insufficient funds. yes i put btc in gdax from coinbase

Back up, retards. Don’t panic, autists.

Fuck me I just bought 2 ltc at 351 thinking it was 299. Oh well, I'm expecting $500 tomorrow

and buy ETH not ETC

Coinbase is such a piece of shit. They're literally sitting of $3,000 of my coins that show up on the dashboard but not the accounts page. Glitchy as fuck. Is there even a decent exchange anymore? I mourn the loss of BTC-e.

they better fix there website someone is going to go to there office and do bad things NOT ME but i can see someone selling and losing hard

meant ltc, autocorrector fucked me

tfw didnt buy that dip

just

Like a goddamn step function.

So now that weve been stable at 350 for 12 hours. Whats next? Am I going to wake up to 400?

Normiebase had the price listed at 299 then 349 when I went to buy baka

I tried and it bit me on the ass hard:

so if i sold i loss 50 a coin cunts my meds are not working anymore

Well it's back to $293 now so you can try again I guess.

When will these gay shit get fixed? I want my fucking moon.

why do people keep using normiebase? it's literally the worst exchange, it's fucking ALWAYS down and they hand your data to the IRS to tax you up the ass.