HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018/#34af3bd213e6
money.cnn.com/2017/12/12/move-aside-bitcoin-here-comes-ark/index.html?iid=hp-toplead-dom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

12 hours in paint

wait a minute

ark is probably the only coin I still wouldn't buy even if it was added to coinbase. It's just that fucking shitty.

why?

YES

kek

Work on your squares. Fake.

IF DUBS ARK HITS $150 TOMORROW

True. I think ripple has a good chance or bitcoin cash.

Arkies are really deluded.

Rerollin

*bcash

make that 300

It will be monero

Babby's first inspect element

It’s xrp or aeternity. Dubs don’t lie

forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018/#34af3bd213e6

kek

they already said they are planning to add ETH tokens.

no joking it will probably be ark, I didn't make the picture

So true it hurts

trips ark crashes to sub $.20

I think that the OP will be banned because everyone knows that this is fake.
Deluded arkie

Posting original because OP is a fag.

Not a chance in hell they'll chance adding the privacy coin, no way in hell

>not XRP
>not BTC forks
>not XMR
>not ETC

kill yourselves

whoever falls for this is a tard

Same.

It`s XRP-tier.

I won`t fuck touch it even if it promises 10x gains.

Why the fuck would I buy your bags... Why the fuck would i buy your shitcoin created by stuttering potheads who are celebrating with blackjack and hookers. FUCK OFF

They want a stable currency and you're in it for the long haul. Look at the price dude, if it even becomes a dollar, you can reap a shit ton of cash. It's also the most promising coin to use for payments. Look how insane all of the coin shit is right now? You think people will use this for currency? "I really want a Gatorade, but I think LTC might moon." or "I'm hungry but REQ is in the red and I can't afford to purchase while low."

>aeternity
sure pal..
xrp maybe
xlm maybe
xmr nope
ark maybe a year from now

>thinking a legitimate exchange will ever add a privacy coin
And I thought I was deluded

holy shit
money.cnn.com/2017/12/12/move-aside-bitcoin-here-comes-ark/index.html?iid=hp-toplead-dom

its not even the same size as the others.

AAAAAAAAAAA MY LINKS