Pssst. Pump is incoming

Pssst. Pump is incoming

I'm strapped in

Ok, just be a long countdown because it's still sliding...

*must, not just. I'm hoping that isn't a sign, been getting absolutely fucked in a bull market somehow this week.

Es no worry señor

Just bought 1 btc worth. STRAP IN BOYS.

Been hodling since 1.4k sats. Let's go!

ITS DUMPING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMY PLZ HELP

I feel retarded as fuck not making huge gains in bullmarket. I even managed to 10x my money during china fud but now it feels impossible.

I feel you man. Every trade I make is a bad one.

Yep, sell a loser at a loss and it moons, buy something mooning and it dumps, panic sell and it moons harder, buy in at price floor and it slides. Rinse and repeat fellow retards.

been waiting

Are we just unlucky? Are these rich fuckers just in the right place at the right time?

I theorize that we are just cows to the slaughter, reacting automatically to pre-planned stimuli set up by whales with trading algorithms.

the key is to hold

This is a coin you apes should be holding till Q1/2 of 2018. Slow steady growth before serious moon mission with legit backing/partners (IBM, KlickEx), co-founded by Jed McCaleb. If you fags would do a little bit of research on the coins instead of chimping out whenever the market goes down across the board, you would see the play in world wide remittances, which Stellar Lumens are already being used for in the South Pacific.

i hold and sold right before it mooned earlier this year

not making the same mistake again. hodling from here on out

is it a better idea than holding BTC? can I 100x? omg I'll be so rich haha

Yeah, I'm beginning to realize that. I started out with $1400, and am in kind of a shitty economic situation so I was focusing too much on trying to make some gains to reinvest in some long term holds, then getting emotional about it and pulling out at a loss to chase something that is doing well. I think I'm going to switch to just putting more money in interrstong projects each paycheck instead of shifting around what I already have in the market.
You're a jerk, but you're absolutely right.

This. If this piece of shit doesn't crack 3 dollars before spring I swear

Where's the fucking pump

Still dumping! Did OP use the wrong word when he said "pump incoming"?

Everything is dumping right now, perfect time to buy!

shit broke bottom barrier and is oversold right now. it'll bounce back in the next hour.

is there any way i can watch the conference tonight?? im watching the price so carefully i dont want to miss the moon mission, already bought some but will buy more if this its really happening this time

I don't see how everything can be going down at the same time. Where is the money going, Tether?

Where's the pump!!!!!¡!!!!

Keep an eye on this guys. It might make serious movement now.

EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO SHIT, EVERYBODY BUT ME IS MAKING MONEY!!!!!

We're slowly approaching liftoff friend

moving riiinnnowwww

Fuckin a move