When normies are making bigger gains than you

>When normies are making bigger gains than you

I meaaaan .. he's a jew for fucks sake!

survivor bias, all you had to do in order to have an insane week was to accidently hit buy on LTC on coinbase. These retards won't diversifiy of find the good projects of the future

how much he make? obviously not alot if he isnt bragging about it.

> good projects
> shitcoins

Look man I’m a degenerate shitcoin gambler like you and the fact is we should have held the top 3 the whole time. Fuck my life.

When people think of crypto or the darkweb first word they think of is 'Bitcoin'. It has become the de-facto generic trademark for cryptocurrency among normalfags. We should have known to never dump it.

This, but don't sweat it. The people who are looking into good alts right now are the same type of people who were getting into BTC at the start of the decade. It's essentially gen1 tech, and if you're on biz now you're likely going to invest in something gen2 while the normies are adopting the first generation.

This. I sincerely believe that we have a shot at striking it big with some of the Alts right now.

Ripple, IOTA, Substratum, Link, Monero, Req. All very ambitious projects with relatively good teams and solid road maps.

With a bit of good FA and watching the projects slowly, and with the right buys at the right time, I think I, and many of us can make it. Fuck wagecucking. I want to live my life.

I never want to be poor ever again.

yeah most normies don't know shit about anything besides the shit on coinbase. Everyone I know that has money in crypto doesnt have a cent in anything besides the shit on coinbase.

i dont think they are, unless youre a total newfag yourself; in which case you shouldnt be talking

if they just signed up for coinbase, what could their deposit limit be? 1k? 2k?

no normie is sitting with more than 10-15k in their coinbase account right now

actually, no normie is sitting with anything because their bank transfers havent gone through yet

and as soon as bitcoin and litecoin correct, theyre all gonna panic sell and lose money

Oh my... the bank transfers. So many normie panic sells. They're going to see this bitcoin correction and run so fast

>This
How many are stuck waiting seven days unable to sell the top. Seven day normie correction coming up?

Normie here and I have just over 10k

>tfw my normie friend put money into USI tech 7 months ago, recruited hundreds of people to sign up with his referral link, and turned 4k into 120k this year

are you new to coinbase? what are your limits?

yeah idk, it could go either way

they could fomo buy more or panic sell what they get

On Coinbase. 750 weekly limit. Out about 2900 over the course of a couple weeks two months ago this screenshot is from a little earlier

wow ur such a guru

Put in about 2900*

>normies thinking they'll be rich off a number on a screen

>BTC corrects

>they all sell low

kek

>USI tech
what is that bs? I googled it and it looks like a bitconnect-ponzi

>they aren't all ponzis
wew lad

>when you make bigger gains than normies

it isn't hard

>when you make bigger gains than linkies
deluded linkies btfo, get on my level

Just comparing yourself to others in this game is setting you up to fail.

There will always be someone making more than you.

Just fucking do your own research and find coins that you think will do well. If it is a normiecoin like LTC and BTC then so be it.

Also no one posts their losses, so you are getting a skewed view of everyone's crypto experience.

TL;DR don't worry about others you pussy