New listing and when

Does anyone know anything?

I'll give you a hint ((((((( 0 ))))))))

I'm just gonna guess and say XRP based solely on the massive volume gain and moon today

No, no one knows anything and everyone will shill their bags. Best guess is bitcoin cash which someone saw mentioned in a coinbase dev blog like 3 months ago.

iota dec 25

Fuck them cunts i hate them the voices are taken to me

Coinbase said it would be giving BTC holders BCH earlier in the year. So if they intend to make good on that promise it follows that they’ll be offering it as one of their trading options as well. And everyone keeps saying XRP so we’ll see. Makes sense to get more of each based on rumors alone imo.

0x's ZRX token?

ARK on January 4

which exchange can I buy ripple on?

Its ARK, just had a convesation with the Coinbase team about this

Apparently it was supposed to be Chainlink, but then Sergey sent them an angry email saying "no we don't want to go on there" so it was canceled.

Why is no one suggesting DASH?

I call DASH.
>if it's BCH i'll be ecstatic

likely to be one of the new additions in q1 2018, buy it now its cheap nigga

Can confirm. Coinbase, Bittex, Polo, Kraken and Gemini have been trying to get Sergey to allow them to list Link for the past two months.

He has refused them each and every time. He kept talking about how anyone holding Link deserves to suffer.

bitcoin cash is january first but only withdraws (for the people who kept the bitcoin during the fork )

When do I get my BTG tho?

Underrated

Ark. Ark reminds me of Bitcoin 8 years ago. Only a few people get it, the people who get code and understand block hash and gas prices - and that a guy like Mike Doty is God tier pirate of mountain silicon valley view

My girlfriends cousin dates a shemale that works for the NSA who buys coffee from this guy who spent time in a Turkish prison and still penpals with one of the guards who said his aunt was praying the rosary in an underground Catholic church and that the priest their prophesied that something called "The Coin of the Dog" shall rise and subsume all other coins. That's just what I heard.

Link because that's what it's worth

under rated!

Poloniex