Looks like it's "hit your ex up when you see bitcoin on the news" season, again

looks like it's "hit your ex up when you see bitcoin on the news" season, again

Pnd and screw her how pnds have screwed you.

Smh everyone doubted me in high school then I dropped out of college won a bunch of money on Draftkings and now I pay a mortgage via internet money and they pay tuition via slavewage

>crytomoney thing
tell her to buy my LINK bags

captcha: extra stacey

Your gf talks like a nigger

> women are good People
> not just old diggers who rely on men for everything
> strong and independent
> feminism tries to proport this but fails miserably

We'll get the last laugh gents. Fuck these miserable cunts.

fuck you, i'm making the gainz and gonna be buying my bf a nice lambo when I get there.

I actually met someone at my work who's in a crypto pump discord saying he's making loads of money. Also, my bosses started talking to me about it when I was looking at charts during lunch break.

tell her to get doge

You know the rules you LARPing faggot.

TITS OR GTFO

>ex
lmao and you're gonna tell me ur not a virgin ahahahah fkn larpers shame on you

If you want to be cruel see if she won't invest in a dead end, maybe even confido

>implying a girl would EVER be able to navigate a crypto site that isn't coinbase

LMAO at people thinking this

send her a pic of woman getting the shit beat out of her

or convince her to dump money in some dead coin

why does she sound like a hood rat

because im a college freshman and shes a senior in high school, and unfortunately this is how my peers talk.

I'm not hopeful in my generation, lads. At least that means it'll be easy to keep making money off of them.

fuckin disgusting
i love the money these tards are getting me, but i despise the tards themselves

checked

also just tell her ya u did and leave it at that

Educate her on the moon ship called LINK

>a dead end

I will PERSONALLY transfer her my SIGT bag. for half the price

Fuck off you retarded normalfag.

why do you think i dumped that cheating ginger pile of shite

29% battery. Going to fail during a crucial moment, and leave you broke.

haha funnily enough my ex messaged me about it around 2 months ago, funny that

I'm literally at home, don't worry. I've got a charger right next to me but apple decided it was a good idea to GET RID OF THE DAMN HEADPHONE JACK

also got an ipad charging now to listen to music on, we're all good

post it senpai, I want to make a collage of these with a smug pepe on it

would be a great meme

Your curry scares girls away, pajeet

Get her to meet up with you so you can "help her get started" and then beat her head in with a hammer.

Do you have any idea how insanely complicated acquiring doge is to normies? Then trying to explain where to store it.

Literally and unironically anything other than BTC ETH and LTC purchased and left on the Coinbase exchange is beyond their comprehension. If you started to explain how simple it is to get other coins the mere concept of there being other coins would be enough to confuse them and jump on the bubble train, thus keeping our LTC from buying a permanent plot of land on the moon.

You're delusional if you think our generation is any different. There are smart people and there are dumb people.

this. back in the day people couldnt even read

is that you JG from WI? Didn't know you dropped out bro!

Just block her, I guarantee she has at least 3 other nerds giving her advice

Tfw I invented/popularised some of those turns of phrase and I’m the poshest English person on Veeky Forums

I’m also the most prolific poster.

And I made Indians take the blame!!

Any other marginally attractive roastie? probably. I doubt she was serious. This one is book smart but couldn't survive a day without her parents.

I'd honestly like to see her do something with crypto. Would be fun to watch her crash and burn.

BIG KHAZAR MILKERS