$1 by q2 2018

$1 by q2 2018

trust me

Yep. Just bought 9k. I think we will see 1$ tomorrow even. Everyone is waiting to buy, expecting whales to "dump" their coins when they get unlocked, but I chose to go against the status quo, which has proven pretty successful for me in this market.

Hold My Bags: The Thread

What is the name of this ffs. At least name the image you double nigger.

Electroneum

A coin that ICO bagholders haven't been able to flip, while miners are making a killing. The market will flood when ICO coins get release, rendering them worthless.

Marketcap ?

500m

Most profitable to mine right now.

just bought some. is 41 enough?

That's a start. You should start mining some while the difficulty is low.

>doesn't even know how to reverse search
you're not gonna get the lambo...

Largest ICO ever in money and investors, Larger facebook community than Ripple. Security the same as coinbase. And Marketing that hasn't even started, and that's their strongest asset. Oh and a mobile miner. STAY POOR BIZ

>implying i dont own half a million etn that i bought at ico price plus 40% bonus for peanuts that im going to dump the second this shitcoin goes live

600k ico hodler (not by choice) here. I WON'T be dumping my coins tomorrow fyi

if you hate the coin so much why did you click this post? Unless that is you're jealous you didn't buy any

where you guys buying this

who said he hated it

cryptopia

price will dump tomorrow but it will bounce back pretty soon, as they have mobile carrier partnership which have 5 mill users and many partnerships lines up