BITTREX RIP

Almost everyone has had their account "disabled" and is unable to trade or withdraw funds.

Despite a lot of us having approved "enhanced verification".

Market Offline - Routine Maintenance" when i login and try to trade

/r/Bittrex/ are losing their minds

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex-thief.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Almost all my pajeet friends and I
ftfy

fuck you I'm goddamn american and they disabled my withdrawals, its not just pajeets... they won't verify me even though coinbase and kraken both have no problem with the same info...

Probably because you're all pump and dumpers.

EUROPEAN MASTERRACE

I was disabled too, but after a month I was enabled just wait it out.

Just send em the goddamn selfie

>Almost everyone has had their account "disabled" and is unable to trade or withdraw funds.

Fuck, is this true?

So you didn't do anything?

I used to have l337 status, now it says I can't even withdraw without applying for a basic account. Why cocktease us with legacy accounts if their only going to get rid of it quickly after?

Thank fuck I smelled this early and got everything off that website months ago. Didn’t even have to give them any id because I’m legacy account

(Buy ethereum)

Government is likely asking for people's information and trading records for taxes and what not. They'll likely only go for whales and succesful/high volume traders e.g. no one on Veeky Forums should be concerned

no problems for me, can cash out within 5min

must be a europe master race thing getting all the pros in life :J

Left that shithole months ago. Chink BNB masterrace FTW

Theyre doing maintenence

or we can just gas the jews who invented KYC and and repeal that shit

Why do these threads always pop up? Every single time I see this I've logged in with no issue. Get off this board

And mean while i'm waiting for them to verify my account
IT BEEN FUCKING 4 WEEKS FOR FUCK SAKE

Never had a problem. If they're shutting you down its probably because they think you go on DNMs. Stop being a criminal and you'll be ok.
Also don't forget to pay Uncle Sam his dues.

I verified with my id, made a support ticket and got maybe 1 response a week. It was slow and I freaked out, but when all was lost I finally got enabled.

will my balances not update if my wallet is under maintance?

this chink site wants to be coinbase so bad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK THE JEWS IM NEVER VERIFYING

MY MONEY WILL SIT FOREVER

no

I'M NOT PAJEET!!!

Pinoy here
It won't let me touch my ripples

seriously?

fine for me, but im australian, you know the REAL land of the free

bittrex-thief.com/