BITTREX WON'T FUCKING VERIFY AFTER 3 WEEKS

started with $50 on Coinbase in June, moved to Bittrex when Cash was announced to get free money. Now up to 10K, just sold my LTC and got it all in tether, but i can't get my fucking account verified.

I've had a ticket out since before thanksgiving because I originally wanted to move my shit to binance to get in on IOTA (but hey, lucky miracle that LTC mooned)

Anyone else having this issue? I don't want to invest in any other coins on Bittrex as every major coin except IOTA is overbought to hell and gonna have a hard correction without anything to back them. Am I just doomed to stay in the Tether bunker until I bittrex does something?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex-thief.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 weeks for me

Bumping for interest

2 months for me

have to just accepted and reserved yourself to trading and gaining exclusively on bittrex until they unlock you?

Do I have any hope of getting on the IOTA train for 2018 on binance?

i got my account verified within 10 minutes. take a better picture or get proper identification.

yep

yeah, the IRS wants to see yer face. They like putting pictures on Warrants

>bittrex-thief.com/

tfw you think bittrex saves photos after verification

>I was planning on using that money on pot

This is funny as fuck. I'm glad I realized what a piece of shit that exchange is and went with binance as my first choice. Idk what they're trying to do but my verification has been open for 1 month. I don't trust them anymore, I can't believe it's just technical when they're losing potential customers.

I tried doing that verification once, and it is indefinitely "verifying" without even giving me the chance to try again. I would be more than willing to verify just to move my shit off this goddamn exchange, but they won't give me any feedback. Their support just keeps all my reports open and never responds to them.

For now i'm frozen in Tether just to not get fucked by possible corrections or a crash from the overbuying of normies

Did I fuck up moving everything over here to get gold?

How long it take to get verified. Its been a couple days now for me

I would say yes as I did the same with Cash. I just want off the bittrex ride to get into Bianace where the IOTA and lack of verification is.

It took 45 minutes for Bittrex to verify me with a clean picture of id back/front and my face. Yolo niggers.

Also, I even fucked up my birthday and entered it wrong at first, I was eventually able to reset it and enter it again using fresh cookies on a new browser.

that fucking sucks. when i did mine i was verified within 10 minutes of submitting documentation. they use an auto verifier so all i can think of is that when you took your selfie you didnt match up enough with your ID so it didnt auto verify, or your ID photos werent clear enough.

took me 10 minutes

binance has verification if you want to move more than 1 BTC daily

bruh i only got 10K, i don't think there is a problem with 1 BTC until the crash or flippening happens. And i'm ok with moving less than 1 BTC daily even if it crashed down to 5K

i find this very strange as i was verified within 5 to 10 fucking minutes when i joined over a month ago. but then i ditched it cuz it always jams up during important trading moments.

>binance has verification if you want to move more than 1 BTC daily
Thats a fuck load better than not being able to move anything.

Seriously fuck bittrex.
How can it be legal to be able to take unlimited BTC from people and not allow them to take any out (even the initial) amount, unless bittrex decode you've given enough proof Youre you.

I understand not wanting 100s of BTC being shovelled around, but not even allow less than 0.025BTC to be withdrawn is insane with their crappy customer support

I used my internet handle and then verified with a selfie.

would i be a madman to try with recently expired identification?

>the Tether bunker

Only 5% I'll lose in teher, what are you trying to convey?

>I'm not the only one with a bittrex verification open for over a month
those motherfuckers
i keep trading on it hoping it will one day get through but i'm getting more and more mad as the value of what's on there goes up
it was just $1000 i had on there and i could stand to lose it in the bigger scheme of my portfolio but it's over $10000 now and i want it

My verification fucked up because when i set up my account over a year ago i put in my preferred name (the name everyone calls me by and that's on my university/school ID) instead of the first name on my drivers license.

it doesn't let you try again, you have to try again using support tickets and this is what everyone has been waiting on, these support tickets to submit new identity photos are taking 2 months

put money into bitcoin then transfer bitcoin to coinbase or another service like coinbase

Just re submitted my license today, hopefully those fags get their act together.

You should've gotten your account verified at the beginning, not until you get flagged or want to cash out. Also, you need to read the instructions. They're picky with the formats and resolutions of images you submit.

this, except use eth or ltc for the transfer unless you want to wait another week or whatever it is

12 days now for me...and tons of tweets to bullshit members of their 'support' team.