How long did it take you guys to realize everyone on this board is just gambling but pretending to be really smart

How long did it take you guys to realize everyone on this board is just gambling but pretending to be really smart

>me
>10 minutes

3.67 days

I have an IQ of 200, so I'm actually smart and investing.
> t. entrepreneur

almost instantly. except gamblers are probably holistically less autistic (and racist).

Doubt it

back when it was all on /g/ and dogecoin was just taking off

Most threads are about coins that have already pumped and it's fucking stupid. "HEY LOOK GUUUISE I TOLD YOU HA!!" and it's usually too late to jump in. Almost nobody has any insight and knowledge of e.g. good ICO's.

Hes right

I hope she's in the business of selling her fat puss. I have a thing for fatfaces like her.

$500

when you make 1 million in a day (like me) it is hard not to have a large ego like myself. not many people have the iq or the fortitude like me to win in THIS game. i am one pf the chosen few that has become a top dog in this game. most of these pathetic pajeets on this board strive to be me and beg me for money when i make blockfolio threads. how pathetic. it takes alot of guys and smarts to be me

literally 3 minutes of youtube and google research

>everyone is pumping BTC without any intention of dumping
>BTC is essentially a circle jerk that only a few autists on an iranian goat milking board care about

Still though, wish I bought in in 2013, but I didn't have any money then anyways.

You can't even spell and you expect us to believe that?

this is prob bait but i just wanna point out that this level of socio-sperginess is standard here

literally everyone on here thats rich is originally from /g/

Lurk more, faggot. I found out about WaBi from a blessed user on Veeky Forums. Now I'm comfy already x5 in WaBi.

about 2 days for me

I never noticed anyone trying to appear smart, I was just confused by all the new terminology and assumed there were a decent amount of people who know what they were talking about

after 2 days of lurking and understanding all the lingo I realised everyone is just riding the overall crypto market cap increase and the rest is memes

a crypto genius like me doesnt get hung up on past mistakes, no sir not in this game. people like you get eaten alive dwelling on the trivial. youd bow down to me in real life and be my slave if i showed u the contents of mew wallet. youre fucking pathetic!

>just gambling

>trying this hard

Liquidassets... is that you?

>just realized that Veeky Forums is for degenerate gamblers

Congrats on this. Seriously.

I dont think theyre pretending, most acknowledge that theyre just wojacks

Understandable

no shit