IOTA about to MOON

Strap in boys... I got insider info that IOTA is about to moon again. $8 in the next 24 hours and $10 by end of week.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/940631227979194368
youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s
iota.dance/nodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why

Wait...I just got insider info that its going to crash..............

this, Bob just called. It's over.

mobile.twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/940631227979194368

I just got insider information that you are a huge faggot

I GENUINELY HOPE SO I BOUGHT IN AT 4.30 AND GENUINELY BECOMING DEPRESSED

Of course its mooning, no one can transfer the useless things to an exchange to sell.

Try buying at 4.50

IOTA is trash tier tech that doesn't even work

I bought at 4.80, realized the founder was a bitch and the company is doomed to fail, then switched to LTC just early enough to make 250% profits.

no shit its going to sky rocket.
all cryptos will crash to dog shit as well
you're all faggots and this board should be called /cryptoboom/ instead of Veeky Forums.

faggots.

>buying at all time highs
never gonna make it
>I am a real businessman

desu I'm pretty close to just cutting my losses on this coin but will hold it for another few days, feels like just a slow bleed at this point. . .

Triple hooks have been banned from use in river fishing here in BC for about 25 years now, they were just slowly making the hooks bigger and bigger and with these ridiculous barbs on them, they were starting to look like novelty grappling hooks or something, people just casting out and then snagging a fish on the back and pulling it in on 80 lb. test line.

IOTA fags don't have any such government protection, their mouths are just so wide open gobbling cancer juice flavoured spooch that a dollar store kiddie fishing rod with one of those little red and white bobbers is enough to snag their retarded asses.

As soon as IOTA is at its maximum value the founder is going to sell his bags on you faggots, join ISIS and start buying weapons with his gainz

Don't care if you all don't believe me... stay poor.

Bought 252 at 4:20 (lol) but am skeptical. I'm not sure if these supposed "partnerships" are true. Plus not having a decent wallet for it sucks. Hope it takes off though obv since I am invested. Hmmm I need to start shilling more i guess. TO THE MOON BOYS!!!

>not t. I am a real businessman
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there is a massive network upgrade AND much improved wallet coming. both will be before the end of this month.

ive said it so many times already. anyone not holding IOTA is going to be so fucking poor.

>so much drama, so many faggots

I can't sell my Iota's because they all dissappeared from my wallet

Generate new receive addresses until they reappear.

i can't sell my iotas because they won't confirm transaction

change from the deafult node brainlet

I'm the business, man

i did
what node address should i use

Just keep changing until you find one that works

This is the only problem with IOTA, if the node automation in the Wallet was automated 90% brainlets would complain less

Wow everyone in this thread has such heavy bags. This coin is fucked. It would be zero if the network was functioning for a split second so people could sell their coins.

nodeXX.iotatoken.nl servers work well for me

enjoy your instant & free transactions faglet

Umm sweetie the network functions fine

This is not another bitcoin fork. Exchange IT guys can't just copy and paste Bitcoin's config

i already do enjoy instant and free transactions you fucking normie

wow must be a really good network supporting all of the 10 users of raiturds

Cheers mate, hodling for now. The potential speed and free transactions are keeping me in it. It seems like a the majority of the coins are held by whales currently from the ICO, correct? Seems like they could have a big influence

iota.dance/nodes

addresses with less pings work the best for me

>less pings

how the fuck does the network work fine when you CANNOT GET A FUCKING TRANSACTION CONFIRMED FOR DAYS AT A TIME what a fucking retard holy shit. HAVE YOU EVEN USED THE SEND OR RECIEVE FUNCTION ONCE YOU DUMB FUCK

>what is a ledger

>coin is fucked
>top 10