Hey guys, AB here. I went over the claims that I was involved in that Medium article in my last thread...

Hey guys, AB here. I went over the claims that I was involved in that Medium article in my last thread. I just had some follow up info from someone I know who has had direct contact with Sergey, (client side employ who was in comms during the 100MM LINK acquisition).

You guys are free to believe me or not, I am not pumping this coin and I'm thinking to improve my credibility I am going to, next week, post a cold wallet with 100K+ LINK that you will see I will not touch for a year+, that way you know I'm not shilling. I'll keep 100K on binance for the occassional sell/buy back or maybe throw it into the cold wallet, unsure yet.

Again I don't think Veeky Forums will affect the price, I have nothing to gain, I just unironically want to see all us biz types become rich, I think it would be hilarious after FUD for the people who don't have LINK to be pink wojaking in a year.

Anyways here's the news, basically in my last thread I showed how the enterprise blockchain company Chain.com was built in Go, despite everyone shitting on Go. I also know from a trusted source that this Go recoding is a big issue for Sergey and is the biggest occupier of his time. So I had my friend try to get some more info about why they were doing this.

Now CS fags can weigh in on this but from what I understand: Go supports superior concurrency, instead of hierarchies (like Ruby) Go supports compositions, and finally Go is better for map functions which will apparently play a significant role in ChainLINKs software.

I also was told that Sergey is definitely getting a lot more done than he's letting on and he sees it playing a much bigger role in the SmartContract ecosystem than just API-bridging. Again not a CS fag but if you guys give me specific questions to ask my friend maybe he can do a little more digging.

Either way Go was getting a lot of shit from anons the other day but it seems like several enterprise blockchains (e.g. Codius) are using Go so their might be some use for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is it all going to be finished? I’m pretty much done accumulating

>Go supports superior concurrency, instead of hierarchies (like Ruby)

Was this built in Ruby previously?

im not tho :(

I have insider info that kraken is going to list LINK after their upgrades to the trading engine.

I don’t know, I do know that at the rate Sergey is working we should have major progress reports around March. Those reports will go to partners (and yes there are partnerships) before it goes public to us, so keep your eyes peeled for price activity around March.

Apparently the overall software link will be running is going to be quite “hands on”, in the sense that Sergey is aiming to have some incredible features built in. It’s not just gonna parse and relay data, it’s going to automatically generate consensus reports, risk evaluations, lots of statistical “backend” data for node operators to charter. This isn’t just going to be one node sending information to another node, this is gonna be an interconnected data network with built in auditing features and record keeping that can collate and produce historical data, comparative data, and statistical analysis. That’s the higher end of Sergey’s ambition. How much of it will succeed I don’t know, but he is an ambitious fucker I’ll tell you that, the way he sees it he ChainLINK platform will be bigger and better than the ethereum platform because Ethereum is just an ICO/shittoken factory, ChainLINK is going to one day be the single biggest aggregator of data in the world.

Let me put it this way, ChainLINK wants to incorporate something called METANALYSIS, so basically some nodes will opt in to data pools that can then draw statistical conclusions across DIFFERENT subsets of data. E.g a node that handles data type A can have the data cross analysed with data type B to derive a new data set. This is way way in the future but basically Sergey sees LINK is going to be a fully fledged extensible platform that may one day have AI running on it to allow data analyses, or even data “service” nodes that collect data from one node, perform analysis, then output for a sub fee.

You have to understand that Sergey is trying to build the pyramids and you’re worried about his github commits

Appreciate your contributions, whether truthful or not they are as entertaining as a lottery ticket at the very least. If I may ask, why are you giving biz this information? What do you hope to gain from this?

since when did you start using that tripcode?

Since we all decided to start solidifying the ranks.

Ya. Which I've always thought was a weird choice. The move to Go will make for a far better service. For PoC it wouldn't matter though, it would just need to adhere to the spec they've created. Porting it wouldn't be all that challenging.

When is the December announcement? Will it be bullshit or will it move the price up?

Fuck I must have left a letter off when I copy pasted it (it’s a long passphrase) and I’ve switched to my phone now as I’m in bed. I’ll do a follow up thread in a few days confirming all this shit.

Anyways if link achieves these goals, I honestly think we’re looking at a 100BN market cap in 2019. Again not pumping this coin, by all means don’t buy any more now, just keep an eye on the price. And remember March.

Chainlink has no use case, just ask anyone who actually works with blockchain technology.

I asked about December and apparently it’s going to be very little of significance. The thing is while VB is like a turbo autism enthusiast who obsessively feels the need to talk about his projects, he is at his core an extreme hobbyist. He started ETH due to his warlock getting killed in WoW. Sergey on the other hand, all jokes aside is the consummate professional. He actually has years of experience and so he doesn’t stoop to the level of tweeting like Iota devs (big news next week too 3 market cap!!!) he doesn’t discuss politics or anything else, he literally works and when it’s done he reveals the product. That’s what people say about him, as in even partner firms are frustrated with his lack of communication, thy obviously know more than us but he is certainly very reserved.

Do you feel good at all for LARPing like this? What do you gain from This? Is our suffering good for you?

99% of people who “work with blockchain” are using blockchain as a buzzword to get money via ICOs in situations that literally have no use case. Blockchain is currently a meme phrase and is used by people with the slightest bit of knowledge in coding to make themselves sound cutting edge and take money from saps.

ChainLINK isn’t just data APIs, it’s decentralised (therefore trust less) data meta-analysis, aggregation, and auditing. In the future scientific research is going to be peer reviewed via ChainLINK. ChainLINK may actually be THE best use case for blockchain since it will leverage the idea of transparency and immutability.

If he actually was a professional he would know how important communication is, he needs to at least show signs of life.

I think the point is he isn’t trying to make money off shilling his coin. He also doesn’t care about how his lack of shilling makes you feel. Yes you supported his project but you also stand to profit immensely from this, how much do you need to be spoon fed. The scale of this project goes beyond the scope of any post I’ve seen on Veeky Forums, my firm barely get updates and we hold 100MM LINK. Because we aren’t infants we know that a product is done when it’s done. I know you’d all love a fancy roadmap with trendy words and cool graphics, but Sergey is trying to go for something bigger. And his vision makes him seem standoffish and aloof, this is common for visionaries.

sounds good bro
i hope you're right and not a liefag
i guess we'll have to hunker down for a long winter until march. whatever, dont care anymore

!!MBPenmwX43G or an imposter

I'll be waiting for that thread

why bother larping? really, so much effort. maybe youre a whale in a pnd group? this is you scheduling your pnd @ march because you enjoy having this much control? "im gonna pump and dump this at march and youre gonna fall for it". if you are larping for the sake of shilling this coin, pretty much no one cares about LINK anymore. 1.3k sats. anyone who wouldve sold has sold already. no one else is going to buy this shit too. no one cares about this piece of shit. scam or not, it doesnt even matter anymore. like, im pretty sure it will never reach its ATH in sats ever again. swift could come out and announce its partnership and no one would even care at this point. okay, congrats, market doesnt care, link is a piece of shit. seriously.

Check tmrw. I’ll also try to post a more concise version of my points. Trying to get you guys not to sell because I honestly cannot imagine anything worse than holding through all this and then missing out. Again not encouraging people to buy, but Jesus don’t sell what you already have. Just write it off and check back in a year.

wait what about vitalik starting ETH cause of WoW? never heard that story

No, a real professional would a least say a couple of words about what they are doing every week so people know the project is going in the right direction.

>client side employ who was in comms during the 100MM LINK acquisition

>100MM LINK acquisition

>acquisition

HUH?

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that your sympathy for random biztards online would be greater than your desire to either accumulate or PnD. Since you're clearly shilling this, you're not interested in accumulating.

Google “Veeky Forums assblaster” my firm owns almost 100MM link.

I make and have more money than I could ever make off PnD LINK to you guys and like I said I’m gonna put 100k link in a cold wallet for a year, you guys can monitor it on etherscan if you want.

>Veeky Forums assblaster”

What a thing to google, all right.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8
u mean 100k link or 100mill link?

Well I'll be

Domt click this address, my antivirus scan says it has a keylogger

lol u nigga seems new. that is etherscan nigga

>mfw over 600 mil in tokens in that address

24 mil in link....

fuck man you're back. I believe you more this time actually, we all felt you pnd'd us last time and we lost alot of hope actually. still not sure what to make but I like the vision and what this could be. just go to tell motherfucking Sergey to not disappoint us with the December announcement. like just make us happy that piece of shit, we invested in his ass. tell him to be the professional he dreams of and not keep pissing off investors, otherwise why the fuck did he come to us to start with. your company would gladly have given him his 32 million.

The acquisition of LINK in this account times about right to what assblaster said would happen in his original post..."4 to 6 weeks," he said, and that was November 10th.

There is no December announcement, Rory said it himself in the slack
If what AB is saying is true that partner firms are frustrated with no communication what makes you think he has any incentive to update us plebs?

bitch how you think AB got all this information. pieces of fuck bought 100 mill coins. well we also bought the same shit and we know none of this.

AB, the 100MM purchase is an impossibility, it would be reflected by movement from hundreds of large wallets. How is the firm storing its LINK?

he means 100k of his own.

Check the Etherscan address

Lol you write like a gullible nigger. I encourage you to continue believing everything you read.

Binance wallet

Hey AB,

Can you look at this thread for the next few days to answer some questions?

A few here,

Can you expand further as to what you mean by Go recoding being his biggest "issue"? I've looked on Steve Ellis's blog and he said that hes been working on Go since April. How long ago do you estimate they started the recoding?

Also, you say in one post that you are reinforcing the idea that people shouldn't sell, I know you have consistently been against advising people to buy, but why would someone who is holding like me not sell for now and buy back in during March?

**PLEASE ANSWER ASSBLASTER**

Hey.AB, how rich will I be? Purchased 25k link. What price you think link will be? I am a poor wagecuck wanting a better life.

>the 100MM purchase is an impossibility, it would be reflected by movement from hundreds of large wallets.

Allegedly, they bought them OTC. No exchange was involved. They just signed a contract, lawyers present and shit, exchanged a private key and address and that's it. That's why you don't see any price or volume fluctuation.

well...this is something

Unrelated question: AB, is your firm accepting more hires?

You are saying the linked wallet is a Binance wallet?

Odd transactions for an exchange, and all in a short time period

Kill yourself, pajeet.

My god man get a hold of yourself.

Every coin dealt with is listed on binance. Hundreds of transactions to and from binance --only--. OP said they did not buy from exchanges. Come on mate, you're making me doubt our intelligence

>Allegedly, they bought them OTC. No exchange was involved.
I know, I've read every word he's said.
>They just signed a contract, lawyers present and shit, exchanged a private key and address and that's it.
Don't be an idiot, they would never transact this way. They will always switch wallets.

Not gonna say I believe any random user but for the sake of argument, let's say this was true.

How old are you? 19? Clearly, if you think contracts, NDA's and the legal world is a joke, don't know what to tell you but you live in a dream world.

So now we have AssBlaster truthers. Come on, guys.

>putting this much effort into larping
pretty pathetic dude

way to concise, specific and elaborate to be a larp. Fudboy.

> insinuation based on ad honinem.

Arguments are for niggers.

That medium article made me laugh
>There is no way 100 million coins could be acquired by anyone and stay off the radar. Impossible, can't be done. Obviously a hoax.
>In unrelated news; Binance consolidates 100 million coins. No big deal.