PEOPLE'S MONEY DISAPPEARING FROM BINANCE

>I've tried to contact support several times in recent days and have received no reply. This is really important to me as I have a significant value on my account.

>Sorry to say I have the same thing. I finally got in after 6 days and all my funds are gone.....still no reply to this from Binance. Someone withdrew all my funds, I can see the withdrawls in the history. When did you start a ticket? Post your request with the ticket number in the post up top on their page with the 2FA problems, seems to be the quickest way to get a responcse, took almost a week but they finally got back to me.

r/binance/comments/7jcn8u/cant_login_to_my_account_with_over_15000_in_it/

Binance will be the next Mt. Gox. This Chinese exchange is shady af

Did you have 2fa enabled?

Also you get emails when money is withdrawn. Didn't you see those emails?

I don't trust Binance OP but I'm seeing holes in your story.

This shit pisses me off because binance's interface is so sleek and I've fallen in love with the app. I'm gonna have to go back to shitrex to die a horrible death

>sleek

It looks good on phone but shit on computer.

It would be nice if they fixed the shit English.

> succeed

yeah i think im just gonna live and die with binance. you guys wouldnt really blame me, would you?

Yes I just migrated.

What is supposed to be wrong with Chinance?

I remember wanting to trade on bittrex because it's non-Chinese, but the userface is so shit. Like the landing page is disgusting.

Who are you guys going to go to for trading now? I wanted to go to Bitfinex but they are closing all support to Americans apparently

Fucking chinknance has had their XMR withdrawals frozen for like 10 days. Goddamn bullshit. About ready to liquidate back to ETH and buy somewhere else just so I can get my coins... fuck the chinks.

I have noticed some minor btc differences with my blockfolio and binance. Attributed it to maybe just forgetting to check something on blockfolio, but Im really stingy about entering every transaction.
Not sure what to think now.

Binance is running so slow for me.

Does blockfolio account for trading commission

How does it look shit on a computer? It's literally the most aesthetic exchange there is. You're not using Basic view, are you?

Nah but i use bnb and manually edit it after full take offs.

this dumbass prolly gave out his 2fa

ahahaha. playing dumb to try to get his money back

Is anyone else having trouble trading on Binance right now? Pages are not loading.

>It's literally the most aesthetic exchange there is.
Not really. The charts are also terrible, it looks so bad compared to bitfinex, gdax or trade.kraken.com

just moved my money out. Daily reminder not leave crypto on exchanges

guys quick question. does bnb have to be a pairing for you to get the lower fee on a coin, or does it work with any transaction?

>using exchange charts anyway
dont be a jew and pay for trading view