>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Markers
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Exterior
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Noise_Project.
pastebin.com/V0A0y9aM
youtube.com/watch?v=tqEVCTMkBnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What 'stat' do you rely on most?

I chose to favor Wisdom and Dexterity but I have to say that Wisdom is my favorite of the two.

Post a picture best describing companion interactions

Valkyrie Profile- Anime Norse Mythology, got it
0/1300
Rolled for Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Rolled for 22
Necromancer- Corpse Minions!
Free Battle Forged
Free Plots and Plans
Discount Necromancy
Discount Alchemy
Discount Great Magic- It's not Minions, but it'll do
Free Gear
To My Side My Noble Einherjar-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, Chara, Akitsu, Arianrhod, Hades

Ghoul+100- Keep the ring on, simple right?
Sealed+200- Oh it is fucking ON now, and my Minions are capable of destroying seals you bastards

For Gamer Chain.

MAMA! Just killed a god! Cast a spell and now he's dead.

I know I skipped the "put a gun against his head" bit, but I couldn't think of a good thing for magic.

Gamer definitely uses Int and Cha
Not sure for Justice. He uses Con, Dex, and Str in equal measure really. Actually he isn't short in any stat.

Charisma; I would like to say intelligence. I like the idea of solving problems with a good plan or inventing something to solve my problems. However Charisma is just so useful. It's nice when there are no strangers only friends you haven't met yet (and enemies you made with drawbacks but that's besides the point)

Intelligence. Most of my big successes involve either elaborate plans or really desperate decisions.
Wand, Stave, Foci, Ring, Rune, Your sweet Sword.

Fuck, you make a good point, oh well.

Magicka- More Norse stuff? But with murderhobo mages.
0/1800
Rolled for Dunderhead
Rolled for 21
Wizard-Magic is always nice, but that's the whole point of this place
Free Basic Magic
Free Vlad the Viscount
Free Basic Magicks
Discount Constant Channeling
Discount Rapid spellcasting
Discount Advanced Magicks
Forbidden Magicks
Apprentices-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, Chara, Fair Eyes, Sidereal Half-Caste, Gaia
Free Robes
Discount Grand Tome of Magick- Was tempted to grab Imp Minions, but this lets me improve my existing minions.

The Stars Are Correct+800- Terrifying? Yes. But they still work on game-logic, kinda-sorta, and I am a gamer! I will find their one weakness and beat them!

Sometimes I worry if they are actually secretly plotting to kill me.

I don't think it needs words to show the differences between my companions.
Or you can insert me to being the guy on the left, whatever works.

Will the new Star Trek jump have a full sized star ship option? I really want my own Enterprise.

1984- Distopia, lovely. I will take over and make a true Utopia.
0/1200
Rolled for 38
Starting in, presumibly, my City.
Big Brother
Free The Cult of Personality
Discount Black is White
A Minority Of One
The Inheritors
Newspeak
Free Telescreen
Hope Rides Alone- Beep Beep motherfuckers! I've got a City, I've got ALL of my Minions, and I've got highly advanced magic, technology, and magitech. Come and take me! But god damn, yet more Land for me. I swear I've got a Kingdom's worth following me around by now.

Emmanuel Goldstein's Protege+200
Always At War With Oceania+0- I think these people need to be introduced to my little friend, the ACU

you forgot the S in species

constitution, my Jumper is largely tank spec.

Intelligence, by which I mean using a combination of SCIENCE! and MAGIC! not any actual tactics or strategy, those things are for nerds.

Pick One

Pick better art first.

I'll make my own.

E.V.E

Aya, I suppose, just because that way I won't NTR anyone. She's the only one not in a relationship.

Jump # 110 Tenchi Muyo, Space Opera
Background: Supertech-Mago Scientist (Continued)
Starting Location: Spaaaaaaace

Perks:
*The Unchousin One (600)
*Look No Hands (600)

Drawbacks:
*Wanted (Dead or Alive) (+100)
*Hunted (+300)

It’s always nice to see old friends. Somehow it was good to be back even though I had managed to pick up a few new enemies.

Unfortunately somehow after avoiding her all this time I ran into Seto Kamiki Jurai… It turns out actually I had been less successful than I had hoped at avoiding her influence, though I did manage to dodge some forced Marriages. I wound up getting roped in to helping her with some things…

Do to those tasks the bounty on my head skyrocketed; I gained a creepy stalker girl who was Ayeka and Sasami’s Cousin (or something) and I wound up with a fleet of pirates out for revenge. I narrowly dodged getting a half dozen more spouses. It turns out Tomamo and Arcuied putting their feet down can even give Seto some pause.

I also managed to inadvertently foil an assassination attempt on the Emperor of Jurai by bending down to tie my shoe lace. Some stumbled in to me knocking me in to an assassin disguised as a waiter setting off the hidden weapon they were going to use.

I would have gotten a nifty title out of it but found out that it came with an obligation to marry that creepy stalker so I pulled a vanishing act before people got hurt.

On an unrelated not it looked for a while like Rick was going to stay behind which broke my heart. He even gave me a “I’m proud of you and you don’t need me anymore.” Speech. However then he got in trouble with the Jurains for smuggling some stuff so he decided to tag along for a bit longer. Though he still misses competing with Washu. We all have agreed we have to find some more mad scientists for him to compete with to cheer him up.

Int.

>If we had more then one Parasyte, would the effects of the Hybrid perk be improved? What if we just had each parasyte work towards the same sort of effect without the perk? How good would having 5 Parasytes like this be?
Kind of a tricky question.
In canon, the hybrid effect is a side effect of Migi giving up a portion of themselves (about a third) to replace Shinichi's heart, but how much of that mass is used up in replacing the heart and how much gets scattered about through his blood stream is anyone's guess...So I guess if you divided the "sacrificed" portion by five, each would lose about 6% of their mass for the same effect as Hybrid (which doesn't sacrifice any of your parasyte's mass).
But from that point on, Migi has to sleep 4 hours a day, so now your parasytes would need to sleep 48 minutes a day, basically giving you a permanent drawback unless you could replace their lost mass.
So the answer is fanwank it.

No, it's for parasytes only, as marked.

Luck

So if we have each parasyte give up a third of their mass, would we get a huge increase in the benefits something like Hybrid would normally get? I know you said fanwank it but your post seems to be all talking about achieving hybrid's effect with less cost, rather then what might happen if you try to go beyond Hybrid. Should I still just fanwank it?

Right so I've got a question about Dead Space Jump and I wanna know the Threads opinion of it.
Firstly some reading material for you /JC. It's pertinent to the context of the questions so you may wish to browse this deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Markers .
Now on to the question:

Black Markers project a Electromagnetic Field (EMF) which is what drives people nutso, this is not in fact the same Signal that goes off during Convergence which has a fuckhuge range but a smaller local signal which fucked with folks heads.
Gaunlet is a Level 5 Electromaster ESPer who, now with the addition of Prototype stuff, can be in quite a few places at once has the ability to utilize a Network with a giant brain based on the EXTERIOR project seen here toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Exterior which has been recently upgraded via Symbiote (Symbiote Jump) into a better Bio-Processing thing.

I also have spores so if I have to I can infect a lot of clones with my personal Viral form and have them network with me to boost myself further. Similarly to how the Radio Noise Project does here toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Noise_Project. Using that I can go even further, manifesting a greater AIM Field as to effect a larger area.

Can I using both my hivemind Viral self and my link to EXTERIOR+ shut down the signal the Marker is putting out, if I've got three years to prep?

Markers aren't producing the signals themselves; the Brethren Moons beam the signals to Markers, which then broadcast it, IIRC.

Anyway, why don't you just blast the Markers into a nearby star? Or black hole? They can't function if they're atomized. Or compressed infinitely.

>Markers aren't producing the signals themselves; the Brethren Moons beam the signals to Markers, which then broadcast it, IIRC.
Going by the Wiki and the lore I learned through playing the games the Black Marker projects the signal and only communes with the Brethren Moons during successful Convergence.

>Anyway, why don't you just blast the Markers into a nearby star? Or black hole? They can't function if they're atomized. Or compressed infinitely.
Just wanna know what kinda tatic work on these things and this was the first one I came up with that wasn't 'Magic'.

I have always hated the Defilier's iconic. It's a fucking mummy with a crab claw. Does that really scream Defilier as they are in Infernals? And the dude definitely aint the kind of character you'd associate with as much as suave but crazy fencer man, sexy nun, berserker, or sexy but generic infernal lady.

I'll check in on this in the morning. I'm headed to bed. Thanks for the feedback user. Thanks for the day /JC. Good night you guys and gals.

Yes. You're straying well out of canon territory.

>Vampire Musketeer
>Sister Candace Champagne
>Beefy McHugeScott
>Kung-fu Crustacean Mummy
>Lady 80s

Yep. Looks like a legit Jumper/Companion entourage.
No idea who the Jumper is. Could be any of 'em. Or maybe they're the parade float. Or the army.

The jumper is obviously one of the slaves moving the whole thing.

Do not question the Jumper's plans/fetishes

And with that horrid image in my head I go to find out how bad my nightmares are going to be. Serves me right for lurking overly long.

In Dead Space 3, the only reason the Sovereign Colonies went to Tau Volantis is because they were tracing the origin of the signal from a Red Marker, which are just human made copies of the Black Marker.

I dislike him too, but god damn Scourge Guy looks and acts completely batshit-insane, he really sets the tone for playing a Scourge.

Hang on, the first is from Transformers, second from WALL-E, third from Halo. I don't recognize last two

Green Lantern the Animated Series and Mass Effect.

Raaaavenloft.

How much of jump is game mechanics and how much is narrative? The Ravenloft jump

Wait, so if we take the Hybrid perk, the sleep drawback is mandatory?

So if we replaced the lost mass, the Parasyte no longer has to sleep if we have it scatter itself in our bloodstream the regular way?

pointed my wand towards his head (cast the spell and now he's dead)

Gotou from Parasyte, how would he fare in Tokyo Ghoul?

Not well. Most Ghouls are way stronger and faster and tougher then even Gotou, much less other Parasytes. Parasytes generally have the edge in versatility but in raw physical stats Ghouls blow them out of the water.

He might be able to beat a average ghoul like Nishiki but against any strong one the guy would get wrecked pretty hard.

Migi hypothesized that tanks or bombs could kill Gotou even with his armor, and he's eventually done in by tetanus causing his conglomerate parts to overreact and explode off him, leaving him vulnerable, so he probably wouldn't do great against anything that a jumper would consider dangerous.

Is the Generic Creepypasta jump on the drive the most recent?

...no.
If you take the Hybrid perk, there are no drawbacks. Unless you want to take the Sleepy drawback, that's on you.

If you willingly expend your own parasytes' mass to try and give yourself the effects of hybrid without purchasing the perk, or to boost the Hybrid perk higher than what canon demonstrates, then I'm saying that your parasytes having to sleep is the natural consequence.

Depends on a few factors.
His chief advantage is that he can blend in without triggering ghoul sensors, and the CCG(?) won't know what he is or how to detect him. He can shift his face, so if someone sees him he can just pick a new identity and move on.

But Ghouls definitely have the edge in terms of raw speed, range, power and most importantly regeneration/recovery, where parasytes are somewhat lacking.
As an ambusher, he might catch a ghoul by surprise if he struck from behind and fast, but if they survived/dodged the first strike he's pretty much a goner.
On the plus side, they probably wouldn't eat him if they killed him, because his extremities are all parasyte flesh.
But who knows what would happen if Gotou just kept eating normal people, accumulating the trace amounts of RC cells they have in them?

Well I leave that up to the person taking the jump to interpret.
When I first made it I tried to stay away from the game mechanics side of it but leave enough that someone looking for them could find them if they wanted. When I updated it I tried to make the game mechanic side a little clearer for those who would like that however I hope it still works as both.

Having looked in the archive I found 1.2. Anyone know if there's been anything since then? No 1.3 or anything?

Not tetanus, hydrogen cyanide. Tetanus takes a lot longer to mess you up than we saw with Gotou. It was poison, not disease.

I thought the user that originally asked about hybrid meant "Do we have higher benefits from this perk of we have both it and Multi Parasyte?"

And I need to know, how does Optimized Host with Superior Specimen fare and post jump we basically have both the body as alt form and can morph our head or is the body still treated as item?

Actually, if we don't have our Parasytes take Body Snatcher, would they have issues with attaching to us when we are in alt form? Do we have to pick them up from warehouse if we keep them as companions post jump but don't import them for CP or we start with them attached? I assumed this one might be Fanwank because people rule differently how companions that weren't imported with CP appear

A Cranial Parasyte accumulating RC cells in his human body or even Parasyte muscles?

Dear God. Tokyo Ghoul ghouls are already like improved Parasytes controlled by human... Oh god

>how does Optimized Host with Superior Specimen fare?
It fares very well. You display the kind of combat ability that the more dangerous cranial parasytes, like Reiko, exhibit.
Post jump, you have both the body as alt form and can morph your head (assuming you were a cranial parasyte).

>Actually, if we don't have our Parasytes take Body Snatcher, would they have issues with attaching to us when we are in alt form?
That's partly up to your fanwank - are you still a human if you're in an altform? If you decide "no", then your parasyte may have trouble.

>Do we have to pick them up from warehouse if we keep them as companions post jump but don't import them for CP or we start with them attached?
Up to you.

Whatever 'soul' is. Most of my shit draws from there.

Apart from that, Probably Int. or Dex.

1.2 is the latest afaik.

She kinda was in a relationship with Razer. After all she did take appearance of his deceased wife.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
(Jumpchain-compliant CYOA)
By HeavensAnon
Version 0.1
Flat[+100
Hey, You!+100
Yuie Flower Allergy [+100
Love Freak+200
Unleash the Carnage +200
Human [Free] rolling for age Roll(1d8)+12:4,+12 Total:16
Earth free for human.
Level One [Free, Mandatory]
JUMPER, HERO OF THE MULTIVERSE! Free for Earth
Ham and Cheese Free for Earth
The Unlosing Jumper-300, Discount for Earth
Professional Peanut Gallery Free
Theme Song Free
Reincarnation -300
Main Character -500
features:Transforming Hero!: Colored spandex , gunner, third future-200
Majin Soul-400
box of spandex, free for Earth
spacesuit free for Earth
Infernal Throne-100
Prototype Ranger Belt -300 discount Earth taken from stipend
the plan:oh yeah basically being a side character like Gordon only not stupid enough to actually fight these people, set up another tech company on earth with my civilian ID and solve their resource and pollution problems. Lots of grinding.

Is there a perk that lets your shots to ignore gravity, wind, and atmospheric drag?

Also, I seem to remember a perk that lets you fire through obstacles denying the enemy cover more easily, but I can't find it.

great dance from Chronicles of Narnia will let you do the last two things, but you will still be affected by gravity.

Have a build for Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2

pastebin.com/V0A0y9aM

Surprise.

Thats what shaman king is for, providing both the ghost and a method of getting the ghost into the statue.

Magic.

I AM NOT A SWORDY PERSON.

Is the armour of Kamen Rider Kuuga a natural extension of his body? Is it biological in nature?

Sting from worm does this

It's an extension of his body, yeah. The Arcle is fused with Godai's body, the armor is a part of him now. I'm not sure if it's biological, though.

It's biological, and if you have the perk that gives you the kuuga form it counts as an alt-form. Whether or not that means it is in turn boosted by any improvements to your own biology or the like depends on how you treat alt-forms

Is the Arcle physically implanted within Kuuga's body? Could I surgically remove mine so I can modify it with outside abilities? Or is it too intimately connected to my body?

So considering that at the same time Hero BBS was brought up someone brought up the Cultivation Chat Group...

Does the MC ever find out it's all real?

Pretty fast, yes.

How racist of me would it be to start singing 'Khajiit like to sneak' during skyrim?

youtube.com/watch?v=tqEVCTMkBnI

It's an Int/Dex mix for me. I like magic and guns, and especially mixes between the two. I think if we were to put it into Pokemon terms it'd be ATK/ Sp. ATK, or W. Atk or M. Pow in FFT terms.

Str/magic.

More racist than singing 'Nords live in the fjords', less racist than singing 'Al-Bheds gotta be all deads'

Uh, yes? This is a cultivation story, which means the MC has to quickly ascend the ranks of power, acquire multiple love interests, and generally just instantly win everything forever.

Str/Int master race

Last I heard, no one had issued a claim on Wonderful 101. Is this still true?

Sort of. Someone (I think it was Digger) made a claim, then dropped it later. It is currently free, though, yes.

Fuck yeah. Time to get to work.

But about equally racist to three level 22 Wizards?

Probably a mix of Magic and Strength, leaning towards the former. Front loaded martial arts and spiritual magics on the Restarted Chain instead of tech.

Playful arguments that devolve into playful bouts that look like the included picture. New companions are greatly confused by the dynamics between Raven and myself.

Magic/mana

All the others can be negated/augmented through that.

So far I'm heading to DC. And I have very limited knowledge on settings outside of Injustice and DCAU.

Dragons is a stat right?
if not then durability I guess.

Fucking hell what happened to the rest of my post.

Well I was wondering what version of the DC universe could I in theory go to for maximum fun/not dying horribly ratio advantage personally going 4/2 ratio here.

Teen Titans, I think.

If you're willing to suffer, take the TTG drawback and you won't die. Won't have much fun, but won't die.

Some 47-48 chapters in the story doesn't look like it's going to proceed in that manner, thankfully. It's more of a comedy/parody of it than anything so far.

Common sense.

This is accurate. I'd love to give you my notes if they'd help but I lost the muse on it pretty quickly.
It's physically implanted, yeah.
It's about as intimately connected as your stomach from what I can tell.

Hypertime-era DC was pretty good. Back when people weren't so concerned about continuity and reboots didn't happen every five minutes. If there was contradictory canon, it was handwaved away as parallel timelines. No need for some big cosmic event to come along and reset the universe.

Teen Titans really has the best fun/danger ratio of all of DC. It can still get a little nuts, especially in the years after Trion, but the show always kept things pretty fun.

Note: The years after Trion only get nutty if you dip into the comic books. The show ends after the battle with him and you'll still have most of your stay to go.

Actually the show ended at season 5 after the the battle with the Brotherhood of Evil and Terra's amnesiac return.
Trigon was Season 4.

But it is also a fact. Khajiit love and honor their thief god.

Is there anything you can use to repeatedly cleanse corruption instead of just relying on protection?

The Wielder capstone from Kingdom Hearts.

I hear penicillin is good for that.

What exactly do you mean by corruption?

Check out Generic Virtual World. The program there is pretty good.