twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ask wall

WARNING

WARNING

ENEMY BOSS SHIP AHEAD

ask ur wall if u want ask

please ive been watching the orderbook for days

this is a massive order

Gone now. Probably keeping the price low?

Just market sell and crash the price pleassssssee I'm so fucking sick of this coin just die already

Sell wall

Ok I was watching EUR sry lol

But he doesn't actually want to sell, he wants to make the plebs panic sell and bring the price down so he can get their coins for cheap

you guys dont know the terms bid and ask?

This happened on some shit coins last week. One wall gets broke and they rally up. Another wall breaks and it rallies up. Then there’s a wall that the market sits. You think, ok cool this means the market stabilizes. Later the coin value dips down like 5% and slowly inches off and then the panic sells come. Shit was so interesting

You think it’s a whale or group of them playing both sides? Fucking so much money

When someone flashes a wall like this it's always whales playing games, if someone actually wanted to sell 1000 coins they wouldn't do it like that

It's understandable but its just funny that you say ask. It's archaic and.. clumsy compared to saying sell wall, which is what everyone else does in the crypto community. It's associated with being an elder normie who has yet to culturally integrate here, that's why people giggle at you.

Thanks for pic, interesting that big whales are trying to herd people into their buys. Indicative that they expect the price the rise.
Generally these walls are there not in order to genuinely sell. It would be smarter to sell little by little if you actually wanted to sell that much, because people are reluctant to buy when there's such a huge barrier towards price growth.

Someone's desperate for cheap BTC

you guys are fucking retarded....please leave. bids and asks are trading101 preschool.

fuck off kid i have been posting on Veeky Forums for fucking years
god dammit

heres my most ancient GDAX screenshot from may of 2016

the "weekend dip"

don't worry your time will be up soon grampa

they would do it the "stairs" style.
or worst, completely drop it in the buy orders, that would tank the prices for a while.

this to me looks like someone already taking advantage of the futures contracts, they clearly dont want the price above that level.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOAMJH9g4sI