Should i trade my eth for ltc ? market cap and supply

should i trade my eth for ltc ? market cap and supply

Yes

ARE U FUCKIN WITH ME

2 complete different coins and futures.

Should of had both idiot

bitch im all in REQ but i'm waiting for the climb to stop

*should have had

Seriously newfag? LTC is going to 400 at least by morning. What will your ETH be in 12 hours?...exactly.

Nah. You fags should have gotten in while it was $50. Shiet. I don't know why you havne't KYS.

No lambos 4 u

i dont know, where will ETH be in 12 hours?

615. Learn the charts.

Desperate

too busy playing with crypto kitties to catch the moon mission

Set an alarm and buy in bright and early for super gains

Why you say so?

yeah this 250-420 pump happened at 3 am right after I went to sleep I am staying up till 3am tonight to see what happens.

May i remind everyone that the dump today commenced at around 9AM Korea / Japan time and 8AM Chinese time (if you sold a bit before then you would have had sold at ATH)

lmao, fucking deluded. dont you know coins are pumped ALL THE FUCKING TIME? litecoins turn is over. yes, they take LITERAL turns. you bought too late. join a new pump but catch it earlier this time

does the value of ETH matter if I'm going to buy REQ anyway?

OP they both went up so much today. Just hodl. Honestly, don't get rid of your ETH or LTC. If you want more LTC, wait for a correction and use USD to purchase. Long term brotha!

but I want REQ :(

Someone actually giving good advice for once. It's going to boom tomorrow morning and the asians well sell off the gains like they always do. Get in early newfags.

do you guys think he gets a lot of pussy. or does he probably only think about cryptos all days?

BUT DOES TEH VALUE OF ETH CHANGE HOW MUCH REQ I CAN BUY IM AN IDIOT HELP ME OUT

I'm going to bed now Veeky Forums, should I buy a couple coins before going?