NEW COINBASE LISTING!

So in all likelihood, rumors aside Coinbase probably WILL be adding a new currency in 2018---and its not going to be a BTC-based shitcoin pajeet ICO, thats for sure. Without suggesting pajeet fuckface BTC-based ICOs, what does that leave us with as possible options?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2853600-bitcoin-cash---frequently-asked-questions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BCH

DASH

Fucking pajeet ticka cocknose must have known

They’re adding more than 1. B Cash is 100%, probably Dash as well even tho it’s a complete shitcoin.

If Monero is added I’ll fucking suck my own dick in celebration

>chainlink

this

im holding so much in anticipation

ripple bcash monero

XRP

More than likely this.

dis

It'll probably be Beecash. But it is possible, although unlikely, that it be Monero... and that'll get me to Lambo Town since like 75% of my portfolio is there.

Signs in silicon valley point towards ARK and frankly ark is not the shillcoin you heard, it's going to be a 100 dollar coin soon and once it finds its niche it will be a real economy not just coin

Ark is largely unfinished, Chainlink too.

>Signs in silicon valley
fuck off pajeet

They've mentioned in the past that they will be adding support for multiple currencies in 2018.

only smart person ITT

doge

REQ will be there eventually. But its not ready. Maybe BCH Im kinda thinking moving my ETH there for the coinbase pump but nervous it'll dump HARD if it turns out to be something else.

the fuck is a BTC-Based ICO?

Decred

Quantstamp

how come no one talks about dash

$XRP RIPPLE

yeah considering they already told everyone they were fucking adding it in January when the fork happened

The easiest way to guess which coin will be added is to look at the one rising the fastest.

The kikes operating kikebase will 100% pick the coin weeks/months ahead so they can buy up the cheap coins, announce and make a fucking killing.

Which coin has risen the most in the past 3 months? Bitcoin Cash right?

BTC and XMR. Unless you count memecoins like Einsteineum or MANA.

BTC is already on coinbase you autist
XMR is highly unlikely due to the properties/use cases for the coin

My picks are;
Bitcoin Cash
Dash

Iota is rising but its a piece of shit so I find it very unlikely.

DASH & Ripple?

think about it

teeka calls Dash & ripple both for palm beach newbies and its investors..

lures in loads of fucking noobs

it will be agreat success story in 2018 when they have 5 coins on coinbase

why 5??

because every goddamn youtuber shills the 5 coin diversified portfolio

if it was 20, normies would get confused

i dont have any money to invest but if anyone sees value in this please consider a donation if you agree

cause its shit

Pretty sure they will add some tokens as well. My bet is on BAT and OMG

>5014985
what signs?

My heart tells me its ripple.

Iota?

Your heart is clogged with mountain dew and cheetos

This guy has it right, but not the right coins. They are adding more than one, and bcash is confirmed as one of the five new coins.

[spoiler]Ripple is coming, too. I know spoiler tags aren't supported on, Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

nice....bulge there

They did say something about BCH being available Jan 1 for those who had BTC before the fork

so many claims. So little source. Just give me something And I'll send 30% of my portfolio to it.

source?

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2853600-bitcoin-cash---frequently-asked-questions

What are the chances of them adding Bcash just to withdraw and not to buy and sell? they've never said that. Haven't they've only said you Bcash will be available in Jan 2018? What if your only able to withdraw and thats it?

More

Just to clarify, Coinbase will NEVER add monero or any other privacy based crypto at least for the foreseaable future. they already have the IRS balls deep in their ass about the records of people using coinbase between 2013 and 2015 why would they risk more heat by adding a coin that LITERALLY IF FOR TAX EVASION you are a autist if you think that they would do something like that.

mostlikely bitcoin cash or ripple. You guys do realise that there will become a point when Coinbase becomes the center of the crypto world (it already pretty much is) and whenever they decide to add a new coin it will be like some shittoken getting added to bittrex except hype x1000

OMG

If you think an user coin is going to become the next coin on coinbase you're fucking delusional.

user coin is a meme, change your coins while you still can.

it will most likely be ripple. bcash is withdraw online in january