Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with this ERC20 shittoken?

Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with this ERC20 shittoken?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-because oracles

NEO can't save us without the Oracle

How are oracles going to make any money? The entire Ethereum platform barely makes any money besides rampant speculation.

because we've done the research

BUY RIGHT FUCKING NOW @1300 EZ GAINZ. E - Z.

Its the blockchain equivalent of the search engine

lol I had never seen it that way but it's a great analogy

An oracle was having a problem and LINK fixed it for her. Now everyone wants some LINK hoping it will fix their problems, too. I've got a lot of fucking problems so I'm all in LINK.

Why are you?

becoz it links chains together

I don't know either...

This isn’t a stock you dumb fuck. It doesn’t make money from producing something, it makes money from it being a monetised form of trust. More link = more trust. Corporations will profit from their services but will use Link to sell those services on the biggest data marketplace the world has ever seen.

Do you not know how any crypto currencies work? Their value comes from the amount of market they disrupt and their adoption.

Has the best memes

This is how I was explaining it to a friend. Before google/askjeeves/etc, the only way to really internet search was if you knew the long ass www website.

like what the fuck were we even thinking?!

...it's like crashing down to earth after a good trip... it just feels wrong.
>WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Why would anyone use the LINK token for this when they can just use Ethereum?

c..can't we go back, Veeky Forums? Just one more time?

>that feel when im only bagholding 2k
feels comfy mane

explain this more. I know link quite well but not fully seeing this

I think you need some more of them linkies

Why do people think this going to catch on? It looks like another bog standard ERC20 shittoken???

you gotta read to understand. many of us investing had the same aha moment you get when you learn of btc.