It started!

It started!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QS5X2DJ
youtube.com/watch?v=F45Gx1hUJoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is about to moon soon hard

Lol its going to dump at launch. Sell at 9USD if it gets there and count yourself lucky, then buy at bottom after it starts slowbleeding and then crashing after launch when people realize the organic demand is super low because most people who will use the platform already hoarded their coins cheap.

Let's ride fellas. Make some quick money shall we?

?

you clearly don't understand why salt will rise. IT's the ability to redeem tokens at 25 usd for using salt service.

Okay do you retards actually think the price will converge to $25?

Salt has no demand for their platform. No hype whatsoever, no customers standing in line waiting to use it.

If nobody fucking uses Salt the token will never converge and you'll be stuck bagholding your $5 worthless shit token. If people actually cared about Salt, it would already be hovering around ~$15-$20 but the reality is nobody is interested in the platform, because nobody is going to fucking loan to a bunch of crypto retards.

>yfw that was just included in an image and subject to being adjusted

Sell at 9$
No one is interested in the platform

It will rise towards 25USD over time but only after crashing to at least 4 USD after launch. Demand for it to be used on the platform will be much lower than expected at launch and people will try to sell before others do when they notice it doesn't go up. Since the vast majority of Salt held is speculatively held atm, a slowbleed will turn into a flash crash.
It's only subject to being adjusted upwards. They have promised 25USD is the minimum.

Btw, generally at the thread, imagine if BTC crashes and its the only collateral at launch. GG.

I uhh flipped who got which @
Just like I flipped salt.

This one's goin the distance. I'm in for the ride.

I'm ready. I really want the platform to launch soon anyone else think they'll reveal it on new years eve? Or maybe right after boxing day.

stay salty noSALTers ;)

This group seems to think its going somewhere discord.gg/QS5X2DJ

Something about a leaked email

Selling millions of tokens should mean that they should expect millions of loan applications, right???

Yeah no one will ever want to take out loans on their crypto EVER except for the people who already bought it all, brainlet.

SALT can be used to pay off interest on the loans

no, you dont get it. they let you redeem it towards loans at the price on the platform, which is a minimum of $25.

you guys are telling me that noones interested in the platform? but let me ask you, since the platform's intentional price of the salt is 25$ then wouldn't it be wise to hold it at 7$ prior to launch? since the best kind of advertisment for your platform, when everyone is glued to the graphs, is to see a coin get an over 300% increase. That will certainly get people interested.

Who are Salt's lenders?

Im all in salt, What started?

this.

how 2 get normies interested in platform:

pump it

you are obviously retarded and know nothing about the platform. Btw everyone and their mother will be using it lmao.

Nice response. There are no lenders because nobody wants to lend to a bunch of crypto retards. Call me when they announce partnerships with lending institutions.

salt doesn't make sense. what is the advantage of a token that is redeemable for a fixed currency amount? assuming salt took off, supply and demand would always pull it towards exactly what its worth with respect to their loan redemption value. so what is the FUCking point of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=F45Gx1hUJoM

You really are retarded aren't you?

so where is the pump

lil pump rn

Seats are filling up fast. Got mine reserved. Here's our ignition!

SALT GANG SALT GANG SALT GANG SALT GANG MY WOJAKS LOVE DO COCAINE

They say they have some accredited lenders in place right now, but won't release much dosh is ready for lending at launch. Whoever is replying to you is a nigger.