Kaiju

Does your setting have Kaiju Girls? How would it handle a new breed of hero, imbued with the spirits of great monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this gets into magical realm really quickly

Giant Semi-Furry women

Do women who are secretly mile-long dragons count, or does it have to be a midpoint form?

Kaiju-girls is a bit of a stretch, but heroes thst draw power from the souls of great monsters sounds like a neat idea.

Totem warriors seek to emulate the raw might and devastating attacks of their chosen kaiju, with combat styles built around each and eventually leading to lesser copying of special attacks to some degree.

Shamans seek to understand the spirit and will of the kaiju, learning spells evocative of what the great beasts symbolize to thrir clan. Mothra worshipers are great at healing and renewal through spiritual transformations, while the dark followers of Ghidora command only devastation.

Wizards are often untrusted, but their skill at understanding the nature of kaiju is indisputable. In truth, they bind themselves to a kaiju via talismans and focus the power through arcane rituals that demand them to have some vague understanding of the 'science' behind giant radioactive monsters.

This is probably what OP means

Giant Semi-Furry Women

Probably, but most of us don't have them so the answer is No (even if I'm running a lewd game, still no kaiju girls), and it would be a hard sell for anything but a lewd game. So I offer ideas on kaiju related classes that could probably still end up with people sized, kaiju costumed girls.

Just for you, user.
>tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html
That's what I figured, but I had to make sure.

It's possible he meant this instead.

Less giant-furries and more Barbarians who channel the rage of godzilla to give themselves superhuman powers.

>Giant Semi-Furry women
Go on

Also source?

Best kaiju.

>Giant Monster thread, possibly with giant monsters being worshipped by totem using humans
>no one's mentioned Primal Rage for a setting idea yet

Shame on yall. That game was dope and would have made a great campaign.

>fight ritual combat for your chosen monster in the apocalypse

I'd play the shit out of that.

That was a great game, pity about the squeal

Do they have to be physical monsters, or do immaterial spiritual entities whose great power can be represented by taking on a gigantic appearance count?

I like the idea that overchannelling your monstrous patron makes you go crazy and start tearing shit up until you become a mini them permanently.
Gives a more interesting endgame than just blowing yourself up or dying anticlimatically.

>Can't tell if giant girls in giant kaiju suits, or normal sized girl on tiny film set

If they're giant, you have to wonder where they got a giant can of soda.

If a giant Kaiju girl wants a can of soda, I think you have to ignore the logistical nightmare and get it done.

>the definition on her core.

Let me check

>Am I a total fucking faggot?
>No

Well, there's your answer.

Well, Dragon Magazine had a prestige class called the Waker of the Beast. Turns you into a 'mini' Tarrasque (that still got to be Huge iirc) and could chant at where the beast sleeps to awaken it and unleash ruinous fury on the land.