MANA

Last chance to get in before the moon mission in the next few days.

Girls names? Also how to get XMR in the US??

It's not XMR you fucking faggot, it's MANA.

Nice. Bought 100k.

Girls were blocking the logo lmao

If you don't have atleast 10k MANA in your wallet by friday, you won't make it user.

Literally never heard of this Pajeetcoin. It's only been on Bittrex since October

I seriously hate when people say shit like this after a token has gone up 500% in one week. Are you seriously that dumb? The only thing I can think is that you were dumb enough to buy at like 180M and now you're just hoping and praying that it will keep going up.

Motherfucker there is a token burn on friday.

Ever heard of buy the rumor, sell the news?
Everyone knows there will be a token burn, that's why there's been a ridiculous pump. And when the burn comes, the amount of people that will sell will negate the price rise that a burn would have caused in the first place. Don't ask me just look at other tokens that did the same thing.

this. fuck you op for shilling already pumped shitcoins

bought at 500sat
now its at 555 and pumping steadily. I'm making 10% gains in what, less than 1 hour?

lol. EZ money in a Bear run.

Lol. Already up 568 smackers in the last two hours with a tiny buyin. Thinking of going balls deep if the tip feels this good.

i already put my entire pot desu senpai

pajeet, I have some mana but left at exchange, do i get any stake if keep in my wallet?

they should burn them all

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Breaking resistance. New ATH?

It's literally happening now. HODLers will not regret it.

pajeet, will mana can be staked ?

>will mana can be staked?

You just gave me fucking dyslexia. I don't know faggot, go ask a real pajeet.

There was an airdrop of 999 mana on Binance the other day.

Well that's an easy way to make $999 in a month.

575! ON BITTREX ITS FUCKING TAKING OFF BOYS

Make that 622 lad

SELL CALL MADE ON DISCORD
SELL SELL SELL

I knew this coin was shit. glad i bought at 600 and sold at 150. I don't condone this.

Proof or just FUD.

ehh i sold ill buy next dip

Its called shaking off baby hands.
WE GOT IRON HANDS BABY LETS FUCKING GOOOO

You bought high and sold low. You are a true Veeky Forumsraeli