One Ork warboss could solo all primarchs + Emperor in his prime

One Ork warboss could solo all primarchs + Emperor in his prime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LitDGyxFh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kay

Lies

yeah

>Don' be a silly git ya git da Emprah wuz da killiest humie wot ever did kill but 'e weren' proppa orky and lef' da feel o battle 'n so 'iz Big Nob wen' 'nd proppa krumpt 'im. It'd take ad leas' two Warbosses.

Daily reminder that, according to lore, Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka is 6 meters tall. He is the strongest and biggest of all the Orks and they recognize him as 'Boss'.

And a "simply" human kick his fucking ass

>Simple Human
>Not a human boosted by the collective gestalt consciousness of the Orks Waaaagh
>Not understanding that since the Orks believe Sebastian Yarrick is immortal... he is.
>Not enjoying the inevitable decline of the Orks as they begin to recognize that Yarrick is becoming bigger

How has this fag not been blammed for having that ork arm?

>6 meters tall.

I read this as feet for a second, and was thinking to myself, "Orks are hella short."

Can't you see that purity seal? It's fine. Are you going to tell Yarrick he can't have an ork arm?

>AND IZ NAME IZ GHAZGHKULL YA GITS
>WAAAAAAAAAAGH

That huge arm looks very cumbersome when a humanigger is wearing it.

Is this really why he is so strong?

Oi, if i looted your eye off, would it 'urt?
>It would be extremely painful.
Yor a big boy
>For you

>6 meters
I like how someone honestly stuck a single little seal on that arm and said "yeah, that works. this is okay now"

it's just a power fist

the only thing about it that's heretical is that it isn't explicitly known to have been made by human hands, but there are exceptions for digital weapons (usually made by Jokaero) among other items, and since his loyalty and purpose is not in question and he is the hero of Armageddon, dispensation from the Ordo Xenos would be simple formality

in any case given the way Orks frequently repurpose scavenged wargear, it might well be a Mars-pattern power fist in underlying mechanism or at least something with a well-understood function and internal design

the fact it doesn't look human is immaterial, neither do the AdMech

>It'd take ad leas' two Warbosses.
Dis. Mork sez.

What's the toughest thing Ghaz can 1v1?

If they blammed him thw imperium falls.
The drop in moral and increase in treason would lead to the death of the imperium within the Millennium.

Also the more puritan inquisitors are probably kept well away from major warzones.

Your mother

Assuming he is backed up by the waaagh its shorter to list the things he cant.
>Yarrick
>Emps
>Horus

reminder the orks almost killed the emperor on Garro

"At the height of the battle, the fury of the Orks split the Emperor from His guards. Alone He slew hundreds of them until a blast from an Ork plasma weapon weakened His defences and one of the Ork leaders seized Him. The creature's strength was so great that it took hold of the Emperor and buckled His golden armour. As the creature's grasp closed to throttle the Master of Mankind, Horus stormed through the press of battle and cut the Ork's arms from its body with a single blow."

correction: Gorro

I mean, The Beast nearly beat Vulkan- and Vulkan was meant to be one of the strongest, physically, Primarchs. The Beast and Ghaz could probably beat any two Primarchs working together hands down, except maybe a pair of Daemon Primarchs or something like Angron+Horus/Ferrus/Vulkan/Magnus/Leman.

>The purity seal is green
Hmmm.

He's competent enough and reputable enough that they basically let him get away with much of anything. It's not like he's a loose cannon either, he's just REALLY good at fighting orks.

youtu.be/5LitDGyxFh4

As long as you don't fuck up and stay loyal, you can safely use most xenos/chaos artifacts in moderation. Castellan Crowe for example.