Pump when?

Literally the only coin in the top 10 that hasn't pumped in the last 30 days. It has to pump next right?

Bcash is gay.

Roger, pls go

Someone explain it to me like I am a retard. Why should I buy this over BTC??

XRP first. When you can buy Bitcoin Cash on normiebase, expect tremendous moon. Or whenever Bitcoin crashes to the ground due some event to just being stagnant or slowbleeding too long.

Whatever happens first.

Solves the fuck your mother problem

Try sending your bitcoin to an exchange to buy it and you'll see how well your buttcoin performs.

It's a fucking Dinosaur.
18 -23 dollar fees
5-6+ hours for transactions to confirm.

Its trash.

It's gonna be a permanent store of value when it becomes unusable.

Sucks to be a poor one
Or just too retarded to use btc
Enjoy bricked chain next hard fork
Enjoy your 5 nodes getting ddos when they do 32mb blocks

Thanks for the serious reply. Reading more now, just really helps to have such a concise starting point. Cheers!

I have 0 in it right now.
I Had 25% ETH 25% LTC.
But I pulled out LTC for ETH last night. I feel >50% eth is too high. How much should I move to BCH.

>when you hijack the brand and turn it into a ponzi scheme

Why would it moon

BCash is the future senpai

its cheap and is basically bitcoin.
imagine if bitcoin was 1.5k instead of 16k
thats bcash.

Don't worry it will pump when BTC is 100k.

>BCore
>100k
>Ever
Even LTC has a better chance.
BTC will go down in history as the most idiotic bubble, uninformed people pumping a failing outdated cryptocurrency.

Yeah its been rising slowly definitely signs of accumulation

STORE

this

only gay men use Bitcion Cash

10k by feb 2018 - btc under 5

+ no Charlie Lee

Nobody wants fake bitcoin though. Lite coin has something going for it since its at least on paper better than bitcoin.

BitCoinCash is the chink pump and dump coin

we'll when bcash hits normiebase.
my bet is itll rocket when normies see cheap "bitcoins"

Normies are going to get burned on cryptocurriences and swear them off forever

you've been warned

pretty sure at that point crypto will start having real world uses

what fucking evidence though? other than that scaming whale group.

its in coinbases interest to list, thats all i have on that.
we'll see

why?

Cash has already been given the green light, not just for coinbase but for replacement of bitcoin.

Low fees, increasing merchant adoption, increasing adoption overall. Shares the same genesis block as bitcoin, is the vision of bitcoin as described in Satoshi's whitepaper.

The original Bitcoin chain gained its value by being a cheap, fast medium for exchange. Due to corruption by the main developers, they have not scaled Bitcoin, so it's now slow and expensive to send transactions.

Bitcoin cash is still the fast, cheap coin that gave Bitcoin its original value, free from the corruption of the Core dev team, which has a financial incentive to keep blocksizes small and keep Bitcoin expensive.

Because Coinbase isn't dumb enough to support only a few coins. They'll diversify to mitigate risk.

Blocks are only 32 mb if there's that many transactions to fill it. Even with current BTC usage, most blocks wouldn't be 32 mb. Scaling blocksize in line with Moore's law will not increase miner centralization.

"Fake bitcoins" aka segwitcoin, your 17k unusable shitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin, with real development momentum and real investment into infrastructure.

Adoption of BCH is exploding, go check out /r/btc and you'll see everyday there's some new exchange or service adding BCH.

Additionally two exchanges will be using BCH as their base currency, if you wanted to buy Bitcoin before the price exploded, buy it and dump your stupid kikecoin.

>/r/btc

No thanks, there's nothing but non-stop posts attacking bitcoin and litecoin, that's all that shitty sub has been for

>go check out /r/btc and you'll see everyday there's some new exchange or service adding BCH.

Well if you post about BCH on /r/bitcoin you get banned you fucking retard, that's what censorship is.

I've went from 5 different coins to 75% in eth 25% in REQ overnight. Should i diversify ETH into BTC now that the price is up? how much of it should I move? Half my ETH?

The is not any non-stop attack on BTC, it is simply people actually making rational arguments without being censored. There is data that proves BTC and LTC are garbage. The cannot scale. They have replay protection which is a shitty. They have seqwit which is shitty. They are both not even worth of being called crytpo-currency. They are both corporate owned ponzi schemes. They are fated to be eternal fee markets with no ability to transact the asset. You need to educate yourself, you sound like some shilling blockstream bible reading retard.

BCH devs did an ama on r/BTC today. If you go and read their replies you will see why BCH has a lot of potential. Very big things in the works. Very exciting things.
Check it out.

are you endorsing it?