You're all gonna kick yourself in a month or two

Other urls found in this thread:

gatehub.net/markets/PRX rPRXcb4T8r7VezKkgRbQBuzGrftsjgJcUu/XRP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL IN, SERIOUSLY

This.

Is the coinbase rumor real or not holy fucking shit, someone must know please

This.

>t. salty RIPtard scammer that tried to dump but failed.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA *inhales* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAH GET REKT, RIPPLE KEK. You're never taking this shit back to 20k sats. You will hold the heavy bags FOREVER HAHAHahHahHHAHahHHHHHAHAH pajita scammer got farted on. XDD

This

of course not, dummy. some netherlands shits got you by the asshole hahahahah

sorry actually it was me who sold

What a cogent addition to this discussion. Please, impart more wisdom.

Not sure how that falsified this. You can literally go to the support section in coinbase.com and try it yourself

Realistically speaking how far can this shit even moon ?

nowhere market cap and supply = garbage coin

Agreed, you'll kick yourself for buying this instead of Stellar

>t. buy my bags

>ez gain

mooning

I dont want you fucks to buy my bags Im holding and happy with my gains this week.

Why? Is there another announcement? Big one? Should i buy now?

Some are kickin' themselves right now.

Trading platforms cancelled trading earlier.

I can buy stellar with the gains after it mooned. That said, I do hold some stellar since long ago. Always spread bets.

i kick myself everyday actually.

It's gonna dip so I can buy r-right?

yes friday

I approve this message

I don't see how this goes over a dollar unless the market share is over 38$ billion.

That might be possible but how will it ever exceed bitcoins market cap? That would only push it to 5-6~$ a coin.

its not a moon coin, it's an early investor coin only, or those looking to x2 or x3

there are no lambos with ripple unless you got in at ico prices

That is a very real possibility. Its use in the banking system would justify it being a top 3 coin.

Nigger this is going to change the future of payment processing. Ripple is the only contender in a multi-trillion dollar a day industry.

All you need is 1000 XRP and you will make it if you don’t sell like a pussy.

Just pack a bag and forget you have it.

rubbish, I made over £750 today from buying at 1750 stats and selling at 2750 on about a 1000 investment. About to make another 50% if this moons. This is all before it hits coinbase. by then it will go another 3x getting jsut under eths market cap
The entier market cap has increased vastly due to bitcoin investment and now that money is trickling down. This could go 5-6x by Feb-Mar providing btc keeps going up or at least doesnt crash.

lmao xlm > xrp

Oh, whoever is trying to pump and dump this. You need to do ETH at the same time lol. Binance will keep putting up massive walls eating your pump if you dont :D

I bought about 2000 and am forgetting about it. I don't care if it tanks to nothing and is a waste of $500 since everything else I'm holding has mooned like crazy. In a couple years I'll dig up the bag and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's worth anything more.

Only 2 billion away from litecoin.

If it gets added to coonbase I could see 100 billion by EOY because there won't be a sticker shock on price per coin for noobs on coonbase and will default to that.

Talking about market cap obvs

this.

There is also the link between processing & token cost. If the xrp token rises, as it belongs to the vehicle for the transactions, so does overall transfer costs.

it wont moon.

>coinbase adds XRP
>Ripple locks up 75% of its supply in escrow
2018 will be the year of Ripple mark my words

It's still 38 billion coins.

What Coinbase rumor?

Real
Insiders are just making up fake conspiracies so people would drop their Ripples and run

There was an ICO on Ripple network Pre-SEC

>gatehub.net/markets/PRX rPRXcb4T8r7VezKkgRbQBuzGrftsjgJcUu/XRP

Get in before XRP blows up

You guys buy ripple via bitstamp? How long did verification take generally?

I have 2000.

Here is hoping for the best.